z

Young Writers Society

A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 pm
Winchester says...

Okay my first SB! Yay!
Think St.Trinians
Think Wild Child
Think St. Trinians and Wild Child but with more boys :)

Yup you got it! this is about a boarding school, but not one of those stuck up boys seperated from girls so you have to make out through glass type boarding school.

This.is.St.Theo's!
People say, you get sent here, to be sculpted into the perfect teenager, but no parents know what goes on behind the grey stone building's doors.
The kid's rebel, the teachers rebel basicly its just a school full of rebels.

Now it's all down to you.

Theres going to be a band Places available: ( I'm lead singer sorry)
P.S who evers in the band can be a backing singer.
Guitar Player
Bass Player
Drummer
Keyboard.

Spoiler! :
Rules:

You can swear

Romance is allowed... but kissing only!

No God Modding! (is that right?)

if questions want to be asked pm me with them!

im going to give people 2 weeks to get profiles started! (im in greece all next week soo suprise me)

Spoiler! :
Profile Rules

Name:

Looks: Pictures Allowed

Personality

Streanths:

Weaknesses:

Parents Job:

Up For Love?:

Band Position: (If wanted)

Places will be choose when im back from greece :)

Songs may be requested for the band to play so everones happy!

Places:
Destiney-Rae
Marie
Ericka
Amara
Kace
Cody
Ollie
Kip
Jimmy
Asher
Camile
AmaraFire

Band Places:
Lead singer and Guitar: Dezzie-Rae
Drummer and backing singer- Marie
Guitar and backing: Kace
Keyboard:Cody
Bass And Backing: Ollie
Last edited by Winchester on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm so in. Back soon (or tomorrow) with a profile.

Name: Ericka Morgan.

Looks:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Distant, determined, and fiery, Ericka can be friendly and kind, but has a very unstable temper. She's a bit of a troublemaker and can get angry, very quickly. Though she prefers peace to violence and loves to fight, she often seems timid and shy. She's confident once you get to know her and can be kind, caring, loving, and thoughtful when she wants to be, but is prone to practical jokes and pranks.

Strengths: Her troublemaking skills, her stealth, her speed, her ability to use weapons, ride and cook.

Weaknesses: Panics when backed into a corner and tends to overreact on rare occasions, such as confronted with past misdeeds, which are many. She also has a fiery temper that can sometimes get out of hand.

Parents Job: Her father is a lawyer, her mother is an heiress.

Up For Love? Yes.

Band Position: None. She's not in the band.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I claim lead guitar!!!
Live, Love, Laugh

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:53 pm
Winchester says...

Ok Scar! Fic, if your he first to submit a profile claiming lead guitar then you can have it :)
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

I'm claim drummer!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:58 pm
Winchester says...

i will have my profile soon :))

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm
Dragonet says...

Ah man, I wanted lead guitar. :( Maybe my character and your character can be fighting for first place. (it'll put some drama in it) Your's already is the lead guitar player, my character can be a newbi and he's determined to be lead guitar. Sound like a deal?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Winchester says...

Grago if you submit a profile first before Fic you can have LG!

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Winchester says...

SO MANY REPLIES !

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

I'll finish the rest later...

Name:
Marie Johnston

Looks: Pictures Allowed
Marie is very tall, generally. She has extremely pale skin, and green eyes. Her hair is like the one in the pic.
Spoiler! :
's.jpg
's.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 541 times

Personality: Has an extreme OCD about eveything, and a lot of people don't like that. She likes to get along with people but can't always. Due to this, she has has massive feuds with her friends and family. She's quite smart and always has an answer.

Strengths: Drumming. Since being a little girl she loved rhythms and beats. Her music teacher offered her lessons and the passion grew from there.

Weaknesses: She is too picky about everything.

Parents Job:

Up For Love?: Yes

Band Position: (If wanted) Drummer
Last edited by ArcticMonkey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 pm
Winchester says...

My Profile!

Name: Destiney-Rae Winchester ( Nicknamed Dezzie-Rea or Dez)

Looks: Image
She has a fluffy black cat called Joey.

Personality: well pretty outgoing, rebelious, not stuck up at all...an amazing singer and guitar player. can eaisly make friends with people, shes the kinda girl everyone loves, but can put up a fight. She is funny and can go in really sarcastic moods.

Streanths: singing, guitar....music genious but likes to stick to those two instroments. Pretty clever, has good common sense

Weaknesses: Falls in love wayyyy to eaisly, she's scared she may be falling for Ollie, she talks to him in band practise and lesson. She has trust issues, and can be very messy.

Parents Job: Dads a football manager and her mum is a glamour model she hates both of them due to them both being stuck up douches!

Up For Love?: Totally.

Band Position: (If wanted) lead singer and guitar ( don't worry lead guitars still open!)

My spelling today is rubbish!
Last edited by Winchester on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm
Tenyo says...

I'm back in the storybooking business!

Name: Amara Rayner

Looks: She's short and slight, with bright green (neon) hair in fluffy spikes, green eyes and fair skin. Her uniform is a modified version of the boys, including her trainers. She has a neon green tattoo of a swallow on the top of her spine, which looks suspiciously permanent. She always has bruises on her elbows and knees, and wears fingerless gloves. She also carries a green fishing net around, an object for which she finds an infinite amount of uses.

Personality: She has ADHD, which makes her even more hyperactive and gives her a four second attention span. She's also very loud and outgoing.
She can be more aware of her surroundings than people give her credit for, but isn't very responsive to them, and is happy to spend time in her own world. The only time she calms down is while asleep or drinking something hot.
She eats an impossible amount of food, hates being pampered, loves climbing on, lying on and clinging to people. She sleeps under the bed instead of on top of it, and has a phobia of anything that moves in the dark, whether or not she knows what it is.

Strengths: Climbing, running and stamina.

Weaknesses: The inability to pay attention, which makes it hard for her to learn much or follow instructions.

Parents Job: Own vast amounts of rented farmland.

Up For Love?: Not really.

Band Position: Fan! Hyperactive kids make awesome headbangers.
We were born to be amazing.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 pm
Dragonet says...

I'll finish later.

Name: Kace Santiago

Looks: Dark brown hair. Deep blue eyes that always have a mischievous twinkle in the corner, and his mouth is always modeling a rebellious smile. Average height at 5'7. Never seen without a hoodie, ever.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Rebellious. Won't listen to any one or do anything unless he sees that it's necessary. He doesn't mind helping somebody out, but if you just command him to do something without so much as a 'please' he won't do it. He definitely doesn't like the teachers or any of the elders of the school.
Kace is all about being cool. He'll do almost anything to prove that he's right. He's not afraid of anything (which isn't always a good thing). Kace is also mischievous, he's a master mind when it comes to planning out any sort of scheme.

Strengths: Acting. Although he's one of the biggest rebels in the school, not all of the teachers know it because he can act so innocent.

Weaknesses: He's kinda full of himself and prideful. He's not afraid of anything (I'm telling you, that's not a strength).

Parents Job: His mom is a clothes designer and owns her own clothing market (he models most of her stuff, which happens to be hoodies), and his dad is a film producter.

Up For Love?: Yerp

Band Position: Lead guitar player.

Other: Kace is a spray paint artist. He spray paints on walls, trains, or dumpsters, anything that he can get his hands on.
Last edited by Dragonet on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Dibbs on Keyboard, profile up soon!

Name: Cody

Looks: Tallish, around 5'4, with blue and purple short hair.
Spoiler! :
http://emohairstylesx.blogspot.com/2009/05/colored-highlights-emo-hairstyles.html

Personality: Cody is a spunky girl with attitude. She's the prank queen and can sneak around without being heard or seen. She's played numerous tricks on teachers and students, and never gets caught. She has a temper, though, and if you get on her bad side, you might wake up to an unpleasent surprise. She keeps her friends lose and her enemies closer.

Streangths: Cody can play drums, piano, and guitar like nobody's business. She's the lead of a secondary band, called Nothing Works, and she's hilarious. When she gets into it, she can stun with her instumental skills. She sometimes does harmony with the lead singer.

Weaknesses: Cody welcomes people into the band with a prank, but she couldn't bear to play one on the new guy, Kace. She found herself falling for him, but is determined not to show it. She can also pick a mean fight when she's in a bad mood. She's found herself almost kicked out of the band once or twice.

Parents Job: Dad's a CEO, mom's a successful lawyer.

Up For Love?: Yeppers [:

Band Position: (If wanted) Lead keyboardist, harmonizer, fills in for drums or lead guitar if the reagular is sick or busy
Last edited by Thegirlwholived on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 pm
Sins says...

I'm going to be all cool and place dibs on bass. You can't beat Bass. :wink:

Name: Ollie Parker

Looks: (Thought I'd use a real life bass player.) ;)
Ollie also has various scars from his past that he's always covering up with his clothing and hair. There's one scar that he especially hates on his forehead, and he covers it up with his fringe/bangs. Most of the scars are from some of his mother's past boyfriends.
Spoiler! :
With his bass guitar

Close up

Personality: Ollie is a very sarcastic, couldn't care less kind of guy. He's British, therefore, his excuse is that the sarcasm comes naturally to him. At times, Ollie can come across as a bit of a cocky idiot, but he does it on purpose. He likes annoying people and making people dislike him because he thinks that it's way better than people liking him, only for him to let them down. He has a very low self esteem, which isn't obvious at all. He makes out to be some confident, cocky, happy, perfectly comfortable kind of guy. In reality, he's constantly worried about letting people down and looking like a complete idiot. He doesn't trust people easily because of his childhood with his mother's various abusive boyfriends and husbands. If you met Ollie though, you'd think that he was a perfectly happy kid who easily liked and trusted everyone. Once you get to know him a bit better though, you realise that there's a lot more to him than meets the eye.

Strengths: Ollie's a really great musician and he has a great sense of humour. He's also a really great dancer and will always be the one cheering others up. He's also very unselfish, although that can sometimes be a bad thing when it comes for taking care of himself.

Weaknesses: He's extremely impulsive and never thinks before doing. This has gotten him into a lot of trouble in the past, but he just laughs about it. He can also get rather annoying if you spend too much time with him. He isn't the brightest kid in the world, and he knows it. When it comes to logical stuff, he's not much help.

Parents Job: His mother doesn't actually have a job; she just lives on the money of her husband, Ollie's step father. Ollie doesn't actually know his father, but his step father works as some big shot actor. Ollie hates his step father and knew for a fact that the only reason he was sent to this crappy boarding school was because his step father wanted to get rid of him.

Up For Love?: Yeerrrp.

Band Position: Bass guitar, brev.
Last edited by Sins on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love