z

Young Writers Society

Wanted

Reviews: 4
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 pm
theobserver12c says...

This storybook has a lot of action, adventure, some romance, and my favorite a bit of magic. Its call WANTED and to me it's better than the movie. The thing is I only have one character and thats my character Rose Karson (profile below). I want you guys to join me on writing the story.

What's the story about?

Well, Wanted is about Rose Karson who runs away from imprisonment in the middle of the woods. She runs on foot to a small town known as Burnsville. Here she is "adopted" into the Jones family. She begins to like them but she never trusts anyone. She tells them of some things she knows. So now she must get a team of teens together to stop a war that will take place on the last day of winter. Will she succeed or lose trying? That' s up for us to make out.

Characters:

You can choose between being a member of the Jones family. (a mom, a dad, little sister, and older brother) Or you can be one of the members of Rose's team. There are only 10 team member spots available. So join fast!! And the last choice is to be a member of the White Rose. The White Rose is an organization of men who test teens with various things. (Hey that rhymed :D ) The White Rose can also be teens! :wink:

Character Profile:

Name:
Attitude: strong, shy, good, evil, etc.
Back Story: (If they have one)
Relationship Status: (Single or Taken)
Hobbies:
Secrets: (Very important! Every character needs one)

So what do you think of the idea? If you have any suggestions on how to make it better just PM me. Dont post them here. Let it begin... :wink:

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Carina

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Attitude: She doesn't fight often, but if threatened she will defend herself. She always seems kind of distant, never really pays attention to people, she is very unobservant. She usually likes to be alone, but if she is with someone it's usually a small quiet group of people. She usually lets everyone take control of situations and hopes everything works out right. She is usually not paying attention, so if someone tells a joke and everyone starts laughing she would probably turn around and wonder what was so funny.

Back Story: She doesn't like to talk about her past, cause her parents left her and her brother to fend for themselves, and her brother wasn't a very good person.

Relationship Status: Single, it's hard for her to even consider a relationship. But she hopes one day to find someone.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, gymnastics

Secrets: She can shape shift, into a guinea pig,
Spoiler! :
and her brother raped her when she was younger
Last edited by SisterItaly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 pm
untameabletiger says...

team spot girl.(:

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 pm
ScarlettFire says...

In. Teen, White Rose spot please! Profile soon.

Edit: profile.

Name: Adelfan "Fern" Elwood.

Appearance: Fern is tall, about 5'6, with dark greenish-brown hair that looks a lot like bark and dark emerald green eyes.
Spoiler! :

Attitude: Kind, caring, loving, distant, determined, and fiery, Fern has a fiery temper but is friendly and kind--unless she's angry (which is when nature and/or her friends are being harmed). Although her temper has a shot fuse, she doesn't lose it often and prefers peace to violence. She doesn't like to fight. Fern is sometimes single-minded and is easily distracted if she's bored and/or not doing much. She's also very shy; those scientists were kind rough with the experiments, which has made her nervous and jittery as well. She doesn't like to be touched.

Back Story: Not much is known about Fern. She was the daughter of one of the White Rose scientists until the others found out about her little ability. As soon as they found out about it, they started the experiments. She was only six when they started and has been in and out of the labs ever since. She also insists on peole calling her Fern as she highly dislikes "Adelfan".

Relationship Status: Single.

Hobbies: She loves to help plants grow and likes to bend the elements to her will.

Ability: Can bend nature to her will. Plants, animals, weather and the elements (fire, water, earth and air). Mainly plants though.

Secrets: When she was six, she accidentally caused a fire that killed her family, which she feels really guilty about. This landed her in the labs of White Rose.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 pm
theobserver12c says...

Name: Rose Karson
Appearance:
Attitude: Rose is smart but quiet. She doesn't talk that much or trusts anyone.

Back Story: She ran away from her containing unit in the forest. She had to use her ability to escape and told herself she would never use it again. She is determined to get her tea together and stop The White Rose.

Relationship Status: Single, but it's find for her to find a boyfriend.

Hobbies: Singing, reading, exploring nature

Secrets: Rose is not an average girl. She was tested on by The White Rose and she is their most powerful test.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Rori Terrance

Appearance: Wavy red hair, bright blue eyes. Small and slender, typically seen in dark blue jeans with the knees ripped up and a black, slim cut hoodie with one pocket.

Spoiler! :

Attitude: She isn't bold, or quick tempered. Rather, she blends into the background, works in shadow- she's always lived her life alone, and it shows. On the quiet side, tough, quick thinking and reflexive.

Back Story: Rori never knew what a normal, good life was. Her first memories are those of hiding in back alleys and slipping things off stands. The only life she knows is a solo criminal one, stealing and staying out of sight. She was taken when she was ten, and escaped a year later. She went straight back to her life- or tried. She's been chased by the White Rose since her escape, and has been on the run just as long.

Relationship Status: Single, but she doesn't need love. She manages by herself.

Hobbies: Pickpocketing, stealing, running, climbing.

Secrets: Parents are successful and wealthy. Is telekinetic and telepathic- she reads minds, puts thoughts into them, and moves things with her mind. Is witness to countless crimes, been taken in by more than a few gangs. This means not only is the White Rose after her, but fellow criminals and rival gangs.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 am
Fox says...

I'll take a member of Rose's team please!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Is there a spot for female on Rose's team? or male.. I can do both or just one...up to what we need!

Edit: Profile. I'll make a male if you need one.

Name: Katrina or Kat and sometimes Kitten

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageThe cat' name is Nova.

Attitude: She is strong and courageous, yet caring and tender. She has a strong heart. Katrina is a simple girl, not hard to figure out her likes and dislikes, and she doesn't like to keep secrets, though some are needed. She loves to be around people, and she loves to talk, but she's also good at listening and understanding things other people don't. She has the best advise for people. She is also good at fighting, and she kicks butt when she needs to, so don't let your guard down near her. She loves to practice and push herself to see how far she can go. She is very competitive, but she lets people when some times so she doesn't seem like the kind to always beat everyone at everything.

Back Story: She really doesn't know anything about her past. She remembers some things, but others are a blur.

Relationship Status: Single:)

Hobbies: She loves to sing, and she can sing anyone to sleep with her voice. Also, when she's scared, she taps her fingers on her leg as though she's playing the piano or something. Not many people notice this though. She loves to play with Nova/

Secrets: She cries blood on occasion, but it doesn't bother her too much. No one knows this, and she hasn't told anyone yet. Also, she is getting pieces of her memory back little by little, but it's slow, and she just wishes she could remember.
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Spot on team White Rose please.
Name: Fire Ice Rose
Appearance: pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a naturally occuring red streak on the left side. She has a scar running along her left cheek bone. she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places. Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone is instantly happy. .

Attitude: Smart but Strong both mentally and physically
Back Story: Her parents and sister abandoned her when she was 5 she has been alone and has raised herself
Relationship Status: Single
Hobbies: Singing, drawing, playing instruments, and exploring nature she knows the forests and all its plants better then anyone.
Secrets: She can use earth all aspects.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Team White Rose please! :)

Name: Starfire

Appearance: blonde wavy hair to her shoulders,crystal blue eyes,she is about 5'6,has a black heart tattoo on her upper left back, has sharp nails that are always painted baby blue,her lips are dark pink.

Attitude:sweet,Sassy,loveing,caring,funny,sweet talking,beautiful voice,mood swings

Back Story: She has had the best life any girl could have ever wanted,but the strangest thing is she never liked it,she was a rich girl that could get anything she wanted but for the actuality she only wanted someone to love her for her and to have her own space where she doesnt have to be around the press every single time something bad or good happens.

Relationship Status: Single.

Hobbies: Fighting,spending time with friends and animals,playing with her horse Stormy, anything a regular kid would wanna do.

Ability: She can sing beautifully and hypnotize anyone with her voice-Distraction

Secrets: She has a stuffed rabbit "chloe" she has every where she goes.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm
theobserver12c says...

I just want to say that the SB starts Monday so if you haven't made your profile yet get to it. I can't wait to begin! :)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

lol yay go SB i hope this is gonna be fun :D
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko