z

Young Writers Society

Dark Eco

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 pm
SisterItaly says...

Plot

Earth is peaceful, people get along, war is avoided at all costs. The only known civilization is a city called Haven. What happens to our peaceful planet when the ruler of Haven dies and a temporary ruler is put in his place? Tyranny. That's what happens. The previous ruler's son has disappeared, he was to young to rule anyway. But now the city lives within walls. Inside the prison or inside the city. They are all prisoners. We, are all prisoners. A city of people called The Outcasts are attacking the city. But they can't get in, yet. Cornelius Nyx, the tyrant of Haven has gotten his hands on a dark eco mine.

Now what exactly is dark eco? A substance that, according to legend, could mutate some people, turning them into dark warriors. But there's a catch, if they survive the dark eco treatments and become dark warriors, they can't control their transformations. They become monsters, designed to kill. They can control what they do. But they can't control the growing darkness inside of them. To balance out the evil inside of them they must find light eco deposits.

Unlike dark eco, which can be harvested from a special rock deep in dark caves. Light eco can be harvested from the ground. Like clay. Light eco can't mutate people. But can balance out the pain and darkness from mutations, when crushed up instead of being melted into liquid, light eco can be used as medicine. Mostly used for illness and cuts. Dark eco is also melted, and crushed. When crushed, to a non-mutated person it causes burning skin, if ingested it can poison.

Now that he has his hands on dark eco, he has decided to test the legends. In the middle of the night over one-hundred citizens disappeared. Brought into the prison. For the next year the people go through harsh dark eco treatments. Out of the original hundred, only less then ten survived. They mutated, and rebelled. Breaking out of the prison.

You are one of these people. You now must hide, seek help from those willing to give it. You can't go home. You have changed, they wouldn't recognise you. You hear of a group. A rebellion. They can help you, if your willing to help them. You stick with the other eco infested. The rebellion is lead by one known as the wise one. He is an ex-guard, he still gets his information from the inside. Your group is sent on a mission, to see if they can trust you. You must go into the palace and destroy and ammo delivery. While there you discover the old leader's son has disappeared. He may be young, but he is the only one who can end the tyranny. But Cornelius is looking for him to kill him. So now you find yourself looking for the kid as well.

War is coming. Revenge is wanted. Rebellion shall rise. Where is the twerp who can fix this all?

I always forget something, the time period is early 1900s

Our DT topic67075.html

Ratio balance thingy
Girls: 5
Boys: 6

Slots claimed Only 0 left
- Allmixedup - girl - Rikki
-Scar - boy - prince - Arian
-Scar - girl - Sierra
-Sakin - girl - Nova
-Jo - guy - Troy
-Raz - girl - Domani
-LDR - girl -
-LDR - guy -
-Fox- guy -Dustin
-Loxx - guy -Alvalor
-Ishy - guy - Tarron

Character Template Need help? topic66584.html

Spoiler! :
Name:

Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl and guys description optional, picture prefered)

Personality:

Up for love:

Other:

Rules

-No discriptive sex scenes, ever
-No scene pictures
-No god modding- its not fair
-No magically aving the world before page 5
-All the other SB and YWS rules
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Rikki

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She isn't one to look for a fight, but she sure enjoys them. Usually likes to hang out alone, but she knows being social has it's advantages. She hates loud people, prefers quiet people. She likes to know her options, then throws in what she thinks should be done. In the end she usually goes with other peoples opinions. She enjoys a joke, if its actually funny.

Up for love: YES

Other: nothing I can think of
Last edited by SisterItaly on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Name: Nova

Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl and guys description optional, picture preferred)
Spoiler! :
Image WHITE hair

Personality: She keeps to herself and doesn't like to hurt people. She's sweet and kind, but she can fight, but she doesn't enjoy it. Nova doesn't really know how to be mean, and she doesn't plan on trying anytime soon. She is good at making friends and seeing when people want to be left alone. She doesn't bother people, but her head is swimming with different questions. She is also EMO, but she hides it in front of everyone but her closest friends.

Up for love: Yes

Other: These are her things:
Spoiler! :
Image it goes to something, but she doesn't know what. She found it in an old chest.
And she uses these to hide her cuts: Image
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Here's the lost prince and a random girl.

Profiles.

Prince:
Name: Arian.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Arian seems timid, kind, naive and shy. He's sometimes afraid to speak his mind, but when he does, it often gets him in trouble (luckily someone always seems to be there to get him out of it). He's prone to dropping things and is fierce and loyal on occasion. He can't stand to see those he cares about hurt or threatened. He can be very brave when he's gathered the courage for it and surprisingly, he has a bit fiery temper, but will only lose it when he's been pushed too far. Smart, fierce, protective and knows how to defend himself: Fencing, Archery and horse-riding. He's a bit too scared to think straight at the moment.

Up for love: Not really.

Other: He has someone with him, an old man who's half blind and probably gonig to die soon anyways. He's also very scared. So when you find him, he's likely to panic and freak out. A lot.

Girl:
Name: Sierra RavenWolf.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Sierra is often moody, distant, caring, determined, kind, loving and fierce, especially when protecting those she cares about. She can sometimes seem intimating but she does have a kind and loving side. She's also got a nasty temper, but rarely loses it. She's often prone to nasty outbursts. When she has a purpose, she's often very single-minded and driven to do whatever she can. You could say she's just a little obsessed with it, but never very neglectful. She likes her details. She panics when backed into a corner and tends to overreact on rare occasions, such as confronted with past misdeeds. A little stubborn, a little temperamental, has a habit of thinking she's always right and a bit of an ego. Doesn't like violence or fighting but can and will fight if and when she has to. Can't handle authoritative figures but will try to co-operate if given no other choice. Doesn't think before reacting and is often too harsh on people.

Up for love: Yeah, why not.

Other: Panics when backed into a corner and tends to overreact on rare occasions, such as confronted with past misdeeds--she accidently got her family killed. No one is sure how or why, or even when. She tends to keep it a secret.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm
jolene says...

i will be a male! i guess...i really wanted to be a gril though
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm
jolene says...

What ever i dont do now...i will do later!

Name: Troy Storm

Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl and guys description optional, picture prefered)

Spoiler! :

Personality: he looks like he is depressed but he is just thinking hard and he does this alot

Up for love: Sure!

Other: he wears this chocker and cloves not only because he likes them but the gloves help him hold on to things

Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Last edited by jolene on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 pm
Razcoon says...

I claim girl :}D
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I claim both a girl and a boy to try and keep the ratio even,
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 1
Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Fox says...

Name: James

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
He is tall and muscular with dark brown eyes.

Personality: He's sweet and fun-loving, and very adventurous. He's always up for trying new things and meeting new people. He has a bit of a bad temper and is very clumsy, but always has the best intentions when he does something. He never gives up and is really laid back and cool.

Up for love: Sort of

Other: n/a
Last edited by Fox on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

POST YOUR PROFILES SO WE CAN START!
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Book.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am
Veiyloxx says...

Name: Alvalor

Personality: used to be very kind and giving, great guy, after turning he only knows hate

Up for love: Sure!

Other:[www.facebook.com/people/Zane-Allen/1039916314]
I have an Idea and Ideas are bullet proof

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:45 am
Razcoon says...

Name: Domani

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's nice most of the time, but harsh and blunt. She loves messing with peoples' minds, and she's very spontaneous. One day she was at the grocery store and found dark purple hair dye. So she just bought it and dyed her hair with it. She's a DIY kind of person, and never goes to a salon for anything except when she messes up cutting her hair.

Up for love: Hell to the freaking yes!

Other: She always carries around this bag, with several vital things in it, which includes makeup, her wallet, gum, pepper spray, a bag of chips [You never know when you may want some chips], and a teddy bear.

Spoiler! :
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 am
eldEr says...

Name: Tarron Delfay

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: He's very quiet, but not shy. He'll speak when spoken to, but don't expect a long, riveting conversation. He's not cold-hearted, but he doesn't exactly come off as overly kind either. He's very secretive and enjoys speaking in riddles. He's very protective and will do anything to protect the ones he loves, though he won't exactly admit if he's warmed up to you or not. He seems slightly morbid, but he isn't a violent person.

Up for love: Most certainly

Other: He has massive burns on his back, chest and arms, though he refuses to say how he received them or even tells that he has them and keeps them covered, which is why he is only ever found in long-sleeved shirts.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

When can we start?!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Fox says...

I think after everyone finishes making their profiles. Like me. I haven't finished mine yet, but I will soon. Sorry it's taking so long, I've been busy.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi