z

Young Writers Society

Midnight ( started, accepting)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Loller65 wrote:
Ladyofthedeathroses wrote:Name- Catherine...Age- 16...
pale skin...hair is down past her waist...she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places...Sweet gentle and understanding a dark and sarcastic side when she is ticked. She has a great sense of humor is a great listener and is very empathtic. She is very random and hyper at times. She has a very quick temper

You literally just described a girl I know...down to the name and age...

That's a little creepy.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm
Fox says...

Ya, that is, but can we continue now? I really don't want this to die. It's a really cool idea.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am
ridersofdamar says...

Cas~~

A vampire lunged at me and I sidestepped, flicking my wrist so that the wooden stake popped out. The vampires speed carried it into the spike and a second later it was turned into dust.

I turned to the others, "Come on! What are you standing around for? You may be recruits but you still have a job to do!"

*hope that works*
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 am
Loller65 says...

"Everybody, stay here, I've got to go check something out."
He headed off and came to a large jumble of crates. Having heard something earlier, he lifted his weapons, slowly turning the corner and emptying both clips. There was nothing. He sighed a sigh of relief and set his weapons on a crate and removed the clips and began thumbing new silver bullets into them. As he set the clips down, a character burst through the crates directly to his left, tackling him.
"Mm. Food..."
It snarled in a low, guttural voice. Sven rolled over and drew his short sword and punched the figure in the face. He crawled away quickly, standing up suddenly, his sword clenched in his hands. The figure circled him. Suddenly, it lunged out, its face ripping apart to reveal 4 hideous sets of jaws. Sven darted forward, swinging the shortsword upward, the soul eater jerking his head slightly to the right. Sven's arms flew upwards, and he knew he'd missed, but the intense shrieking of the creature made him look. It stood there, grasping at the side of its face, blood gushing out.
Heh...at least I got an ear...
He grinned and ran off to grab his pistols, the Smart Soul Eater turning tail and fleeing. Sven returned to the group, slightly disheveled, but none the worse for wear. Ruri began
"What happened to you?"
He cracked his neck and grinned slyly.
"Aw, nothin'."
She shrugged and reoccupied herself with searching for something.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

12 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Cat
I grabbed 1 of my katanas and relaxed instantly feeling the welcome weight in my hand. I pulled out my silver dagger. I rested the tip of the katana lightly against the ground.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Ruri

I raised an eyebrow at the recruit -Cat, my mind corrected- who had her weapons out. Either she was really good, or she had no idea what was going to happen. I would bet on the latter. I was tempted to lunge at her, just to see if she was ready, but resisted the urge. I, myself, was still new-ish; Castiel and Sven were the seniors here, though I was steadily climbing to their skill.

I slipped my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket, feeling the faux fur of the hood tickle my cheek. The comfortable weight of my sword, tied securely to my side, was, well, comforting. I didn't like this whole situation- Sven looking beat up, Castiel shooting me dirty looks, the recruits acting rather overconfident. And on top of all that, a new, creepy place with a scarily stealthy batch of monsters to eradicate.

I pulled one hand out of my pocket and wrapped it around the hilt of my sword, glancing around in the dark. I still didn't like this, especially because I didn't have nightvision, and the monsters probably did. It was a severe disadvantage, so I was trying to be ready for anything.

And I did mean anything.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

12 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm
View Likes

Cat
I closed my eyes and breathed slowly and evenly zanshin continuing mind focusing on everything without focusing on anything to the max. I knew Ruri thought I had no idea what was going to happen and I smiled slightly. I heard a soft noise to my left that didn't sound like any of the recruits I opened my eyes my vision adjusting to the darkness I turned towards the noise my katana scraping the ground.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 pm
Fox says...

Aurelie

My eyes opened to the night sky, the starts gleaming through the trees. I sat up and noticed Jasper sitting down, playing with his daggers.

"What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me like he was surprised to see I was alive.

"That stupid mutt knocked you out!" he said angrily. I thought back to what was going on before I blacked out and rather distinctly remembered a fowl smelling werewolf. "He told me not to go to that big abandoned house, you know, the one where we smelled all those delicious humans. Says they were waiting for us." He huffed a small laugh. "Who does he think he is?" he muttered quietly, "Telling us what to do. We could have handled it."

"Why didn't you go?" I asked him.

"You were out cold, and if he was right, and they were waiting for us, I'd need you." I smiled, then he added, "You know, because there were so many of them." I couldn't help but laugh a little. I knew he was just being stubborn. He hated to admit that he needed help, but he was right. I smelled a lot of them, and if they were waiting, he'd be running into a death trap if he went by himself. I knew we could both take them, though.

"We can go now, if you'd like." I said. "Unless that blasted werewolf is still around here somewhere."

"I'm not sure where he is, but if he comes back, we'll be ready. He can't tell us what to do." Jasper said angrily. I just nodded and jumped to my feet. We immediately started running, getting our weapons out as we ran.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Fox says...

C'mon don't let this die!!!
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

12 Reviews

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Cat
I flicked my hand forward and sliced the head off of the soul eater the body going one way the body the other. "WHAT THE HECK!" Someone screamed. "Soul eater." I replied wiping my katana off on the now dead soul eaters shirt.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers