Young Writers Society

Dark Visions

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

ALL YWS RULES APPLY!!!!!!!!
I don't care if you use the F bomb just no swearing in excess

You have been offered to go to Zetes Instintute where you will develop your psychic abilities.

Name: Saphire Fire *Rose to friends*

Age (16-18): 16

Appearance
Spoiler! :
(NO ANIME) Personality: Sweet gentle and understanding a dark and sarcastic side when she is ticked. She has a great sense of humor is a great listener and is very empathtic. She is very random and hyper at times. She has a very quick temper and will withdraw into herself when she is depressed.

Background:Her mom and dad died when she was 5 and her brother was six and her Aunt Diana raised her and her older brother and she taught her trick to playing any instrument and how to get over her stage fright. Her best friend pushed out of the way of a moving car and instead was ran over and she saw it. She still has nightmares about it and thinks about her all the time and wishes she could have done something.
Likes/ Dislikes: Likes: Her brother. her aunt, singing, writing poems,drawing, being herself and boys
Dislikes; Jerks, preps people who think that they are better then everyone else.

Strengths/ Weaknesses: Strengths: Is brave and can come up with wicked comebacks. She can sing and play any instrument you set in front of her if you just give her ten minutes. Is a great friend and is a very good listener. Weaknesses: Her temper is quick and once you set it off you want to get away. She is very protective of her family so much that she snaps if you even make fun of them in any way. She broke her wrist when she was younger and it goes numb so she has to force it to move.

Talent" Singer/musician

Up For Love: BOO YAH!

Theme Song (a song that fits them): 'Headstrong' by Trapt

Other: She has a pet raven named 'Iris' Has insomnia. Can tell the future through drawing, telekines, and psychometry. She can be very very twisted. Has a very dark sense of humor.
Name: Seth Fire

Age (16-18): 17

Appearance (NO ANIME):
Spoiler! :

Personality: Cold and cruel towards people who make his sister sad. Sweet and kind towards friends and his family. He has a quick temper almost as bad as his sisters.

Background: His mom and dad died when Saphire was 5 and he was six and their Aunt Diana raised her and him. He discovered his ability after when Saphire lost her best friend and was thinking about suicide and he heard her thoughts.

Likes/ Dislikes: Likes: His family, girls, being random, and drawing. Dislikes: People who make his sister cry, jerks, asses and preps.

o this schoolStrengths/ Weaknesses: Strengths: He is a ladies man, is a great actor and isn't half bad at singing, is a great athlete. Weaknesses: Crying girls, and he is a complete softy when it comes to animals.

Talent Actor.

Up For Love: Yupperz

Theme Song (a song that fits them): 'Breakstuff' by Limp Bizkit

Other: Has a pet boa constrictor named Bob. Has narcolepsy which is random bouts of complete and deep sleep his is set on by extreme anger which is why he keeps calm alot of the time. Has PK and telepath.

Boys: 1

Girls: 1
Name
Appearance
Backround
Likes/Dislikes
Strengths/Weaknesses
Talents
Up for love
Theme song
Other
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am
TalaPaulwic says...

I want a spot for a girl and a boy.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

12 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 am

No problem.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Can I ask why there's two of these?
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

12 Reviews

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

forsakinshadow wrote:Can I ask why there's two of these?

This is the SB the other one is the DT.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I realized that:)
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

12 Reviews

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Saphire
I sighed as we walked up to the Zete's Institute in the pouring rain. "C'mon imouto-chan." Seth urged pushing me forward. "I'm going!" I exclaimed. I knocked on the door and a woman with short blond hair answered. "Hello I'm S..." "Saphire and Seth we were expecting you yesterday!" She exclaimed ushering us in. "Our flight got held up." I replied. "Oh. Guys get down here!" She shouted. 5 people came down the stairs. "Well I'll let you introduce yourselves." She said running out of the room. "I'm Saphire Rose. Call me Fire." I said smiling slightly. "I'm Seth Rose." Seth said smirking. "And you all are?" I asked. They all looked uncomfortable and I sighed quietly. "As I said I'm Saphire Rose. I have psychometry which is when you can tell someone's entire history just by touching an object that means alot to them I can tell the future through drawing." I said calmly.

Seth
I listened to Saphire's introduction admiring her cool attitude and confidence. I realized with a jolt that it was my turn to introduce myself. "I am Seth Rose as stated previously. I have telepathy which is of course the ability to read minds and psychokinesis which is mind over matter." I said my voice nowhere near as cool as Saphire's. "Isn't psychokinesis like spoon bending?" A brown haired girl asked suddenly. I fixed my gaze on her steadily. "No that's just a trick and you are?" I asked coolly. "Trisha League I can pass through solid objects." She said calm. "Hm." I replied calmly.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:19 pm
View Likes
XChangeX says...

Can I have a girl spot?
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Pundit says...

IN!
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Winchester says...

Can i have a girls spot?
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm
Pundit says...

Name:Robert "Robbie" Davidson

Appearance:

Backround:

Dislikes:skin contact,close proximity to people currently harboring stong emotions, blue food,

Up for love:No, no, definitly not.

Theme song:no idea

Abilities: He is amazingly skilled with mathematics. He never loses track of time or directions. He can determine distances just by seeing it. He never makes mistakes with these things. He also has a tendency to receive sensory input from other people; the chances of this happening increase with a person's strength of psychic abilities and strength of emotions( the effect is stronger with these), and with proximity.

Other:Autistic

Name:Michael Davidson

Appearance:

Personality:He is very loyal and very focused on and protective of his brother. He tries to keep Robbie away from people and tends to avoid socializing himself. he is very untrusting, but not suspicious. He doesn't react to people insulting Robbie or him, even though it does upset him sometimes.what he does react to is physical attacks. He is also very aggressive about defending his sexuality; that is one thing he allows no-one to slander. He will carry that as far as it takes to get the other to back down(he will get in your face,with a major attitude).
He is lonely.

Backround:He has no family other than his brother. He is emancipated

Dislikes:homophobes

Strengths:

Weaknesses: He makes it hard for others to get close to him, has trouble getting close to people himself

Talents:

Up for love:yes

Theme song: "I Am I Said" Neil Diamond

Other:Um...I think by now it's clear he's gay. He introduces his powers as oneiropathy and oneirokinesis, but he calls himself a 'dreamweaver'.He can view and control dreams, both his own and other's. He is very good at this through practice. He can also put people to sleep(So can I! just kidding), wake them up, put them into a coma, or even kill them.He can put himself to sleep, wake himself up, or induce a trance into himself(mostly potential).He can mainly just put people to sleep and wake them up, though.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm
XChangeX says...

Name: Alissandra Rayne Marie, goes by Rayne or Ali.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

She has several tattoos,
"No Lies" on her right wrist and "Just Love" on her left.
"Love" on her right knuckles and "Hurts" on her left.

Background: Raised in a broken home Ali is not one to trust or attach easily. Her mother was abusive to her, her older brother and her father. Her father would never hit back, but she would. This has made her a good fighter but an aggressive person and she has no problem becoming violent if she needs to. She is more trusting of men than women, because in her experience, men are nicer. Her brother was put into the foster care system when she was 14, she had been staying with a friend for over two months and wasn't taken. She hasn't seen her brother since. Her mother left Ali and her father soon after, blaming Ali for her mothers mistakes. Ali has no intention of finding her. Although she no longer lives at home she still has a good relationship with her father and visits him frequently at home as well as seeing him at work. They both work at a mechanic shop repairing cars, trucks and semis. She found out about her powers around the age of 3 when she healed her dads black eye. She has since then discovered she also has the ability of Transvection (levitation) and Mediumship (Communication with the dead) .
Likes: Cemeteries, Sarcasm, Piercings and Tattoos, The idea of this school, People who are there for her, cursing, Jeeps
Dislikes: Lies, Hospitals (She can't heal them all), Sad children
Strengths: Healing and mediumship, she just recently found out about the trasvection. Strong fighter. Strong mechanic.
Weaknesses: Her temper, following directions.
Talents: Faith Healing, Transvection, Mediumship
Up for love: :):):)Yes:):):)
Theme song: Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry or Control by Puddle of Mudd
Other: Has a small obsession with snakes.
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

12 Reviews

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm

WE NEED PEOPLES TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

12 Reviews

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 pm

forsakinshadow wrote:I realized that:)

Post please! We need Kassie to post!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 am
MilkNCookies says...

Is it open? Pm me to delete post if needed!

Name: Numare Salazar

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
[img]
[img]

Background: He traveled the world with his horses. He sells and buys them, usually buying. He has a herd of ten horses. They go where he goes. It wasn't surprising to find he had an ability with animals, but he has already reached his full potential with equines (horses, zebras, donkey, ect) his full power is all mammals.

Likes/Dislikes
Horses
friends
work (O.O)

Dislikes: animal cruelty
mean people
poverty
liars

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths: Horses
animals tend to trust him more than others
strong9ish)
likes to help

Flaws: Can get severe depression
works alone, suffers in a group
can't stand pressure
grouchy in the mornings

Talents: A knack for animals, can talk to equine mentally. A flock that would follow him to the face of the earth.

Up for love: Ya, i guess

Theme song: not a song, but a quote: "Don't live by what you can't fix. Enjoy today today an deal with tomorrow tomorrow."

Other: His main horse is named pepper. The horse in the picture, it follows him like a dog. 14 hands 2 inches, a perfect balance between horse and pony.

His 'flock': [spoiler][img] That's Riverton, a life-loving stallion.

[img] (the black), Cartie, the brown one, and their foal, Rubbles.

[img] a relaxed and trustworthy.

[img] A pony, very mischievous. His name is houdini.

[img] Frizzie, loves to run but relaxed.

[img] and her foal, Lucky.

[img] pepper, his trustworthy companion, Pepper is ecstatic and loves to follow Numare and explore. He is always dirty.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice