Blood Lust

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Nerissa Makelin (Mack-Ellen)

Position:clan leader

Appearance:

Personality:Nerissa is scheming, observant, and extremely clever. She's ruthless and calculating, and she knows it. She's a bit vain and gets carried away in the heat of battle sometimes, but she'll be loyal to the death id it's for something she believes in.

History: She was born fighting, in an abusive family. She was petite for most of her young life, but hit a growth spurt in her teens. She's been taking full advantage of her newfound strength, combining it with her genius battle skills. After proving herself in a battle against five others twice her size and saving the clan from destruction several times at an early age, she worked to the position of leader. Now her power is unchallenged, and she is indisputably a fair but fearsome ruler.

Up for Love: Maybe, but not if it interferes with her duties.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I thank you all so very much for joining. I have had this in my head for so long, and I wanted to know how it would do in SB form. ^^
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Rene Valdez:

"Rene Valdez." I said from the couch as she walked in. She hesitated for a moment and asked "What are you?" Giving her a smile I said "What are any of us? What we are doesn't matter in life, all that matters is that we are treated as equals." She gave me a sour look and said "You're not answering my question."

Giving her another smile I watched her face crack for an instant that most wouldn't have caught. "Well, I am a protector. A guard so to speak."
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Sabrina~

He wasn't answering my question. "A guard for what?" He simply looked at me, then patted the seat next to him, as if to say sit down. I stayed where I was, but he didn't answer me, so I sat as far away from him as possible, pulling my knees to my chest.

"I'm protecting you." I looked up at him, confused.

"From what?" I asked. What in the world would someone protect me from? I mean, yes I could use a savior from the bad luck, but he obviously wasn't here for that.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Somebody mind bringing me in?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

84 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:23 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Rene Valdez:

"From what?" she asked. I could see she was thinking of possibilities which were most likely all wrong. I mean, who would guess that a vampire is protecting you from other vampires trying to kill you? I chose my words carefully as I said "Well, let's see. I'm protecting you from danger. Any possible fatal outcomes inflicted towards you."

Her eyes hard she said "You still aren't answering my question." With a sigh I said "If I told you you either wouldn't believe me or you would believe me and try to kill me."
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Sabrina~

I sighed. I was really getting no where with him, and it was irritating me. I let go of my legs, and stretched them out in front of me, trying not to touch him. I had one compromise still left, and from what I heard, I didn't want to use it. It was nothing really, but I still didn't want to use it. But I sighed again, standing.

"If you have something to say, say it, or else, get out of my house, and I'll die without your help." Just then, his face turned from calm to angry. What had I said that triggered this reflex? Whatever it was, it was good. I was breaking through his shield. He kept silent, and when I opened my mouth to speak, he put his finger over his lips. I shut my mouth, shocked. He was suddenly at the window, peering through the blinds.

"Go upstairs, and stay there," he whispered in my ear, suddenly next to me. I nodded, too scared of whatever was here, that I didn't argue. I hurried up the stairs, and into my room, closing the door behind me. I grabbed my raccoon, and went to sit in the corner. He was an awkward shade of white and grey. I held him close to me, curling my legs up like before.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Rene:

This is not good. They found where we are. After Sabrina went upstairs I stood defensivley, ready to fight. In just a few seconds a knock came at the door and then it splintered, being busted through. The vampire that had taken Sabrina headed for the stairs but I grabbed her and threw her across the room.

She quickly got up and lunged at me, knocking me into a table. Grabbing her arms I flipped her on her back and grabbed her wrists, sending her flying across the room into the wall.

*Is this okay? If not I'll change it.*
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:30 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Of course. I kind of said forget the plot. I don't care where you guys take it! Ha ha, just go crazy with it please! I don't have enough time to post right now, but I'll post later.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

>OK, so I found a quick minute to post<

~Sabrina~

I heard them crashing downstairs, and I wondered what was happening. I stood up, and slowly walked to the door, holding Calipso, my raccoon. I opened the door a little bit, and peared out. I could see the girl from earlier, and Rene' fighting. Suddenly, there was another girl standing at my door. It frightened me, and I fell back, dropping Calipso. She stood over me, flaming red hair, tall. I screamed as loud as I could, hurting my own ears.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Rene:

When Sabrina's scream pierced through the house I paused for a moment. But that oause was just long enough for the vampire to attack me again. Throwing her off of me I bolted for the stairs but the vampire grabbed me again.

Drawing my hand back I punched the girl in the face and she lost her grip for half a second. Running up the stairs I tackled the other vampire to the ground, quickly stood up, and grabbed Sabrina in my arms.

Looking quickly around the room I spoteed a window. Sabrina seemed to sense what I was about to do.

Running to the window I placed Sabrina down and threw myself through the glass.

Coming back in to get Sabrina the vampires were already at her. Grabbing on by the neck I bit into her and threw her to the floor. The bite had no effect on them, but left them in pain and a little dazed just long enough for me to get Sabrina. The other vampire was harder since she was now expecting it.

Instead of biting her I just knocked her to the ground. Grabbing Sabrina I jumped through the window and began running down the metal stairs.

I knew Sabrina just saw what I did. But I didn't know if she'd put two and two together yet.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Sabrina~

OK, by now, I was practically scared to death. Yea, it was freaky enough that I had a creepy guy come in my house and tell me he's "protecting" me. Then, he tells me to go upstairs for some reason I don't know about, then, he fights two girls who tried to take me before, and then this. He bites one, and pulls me out the window. I was still holding Calypso in my arms, and I refused to set the poor thing down. I could tell my face looked shocked. But when he threw me in the passenger seat of a car, I shook the thoughts away.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he got in the driver's side and started the car, speeding away. The car made a loud screech as he pulled onto the road. It seemed to be his car, at least.

"Something I should have done earlier," he answered, looking over at me for a moment. I had cleared the emotions from my face so he wouldn't see I was scared. Calypso, on the other hand, was squirming like crazy in my arms. I set him on my lap, and he crawled around a little, then laid down and took a nap, like I wanted to do. I yawned, and laid my head on the window. It would be a while before I got that wouldn't it? I didn't ask anything like any sane person would do. All I needed to know--well, almost all--was answered earlier. I drifted into sleep with my head full of thoughts.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I know this is sort of an off and on thing, and I know it's summer, but I'm really into this topic, and I want to know if y'all are still in or not? If not, please let me know. Thank you.

Always remember...

I ARE DINO NINJA!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'm still into it. Sorry. I was on vacation.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, thanks.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi