z

Young Writers Society

Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 am
eldEr says...

The Plot

You have lived your whole life on a large island filled with hundreds of small villages, never travelling to the outside world. Mostly because you don't know it even exists. This island is all you know. You were limited to technology, though not entirely cut off. No radios, no phones, no televisions, no computers. Only the richest had cars. Otherwise you would get around the old fashioned way...horseback. Though most have electricity, there is very little that requires it. Cameras, stoves, fridges, the necesseties of course.

How many villages are there on this island exactly? 413, but that number is of little importance. 42 out of those 413 villages had one special member in them. This person didn't know that they stood out amoungst the rest. Nobody knew...except for the Supervisors. Who are the Supervisors? That seems to remain a mystery. A mystery that will be revieled.

At around 3:13am, a supervisor came to your door. You were taken away in a helicopter with the other 41. You were drugged for the ride and were hardly even awake. You were too exhausted to be afraid. When you do finally arrive, you're placed in the middle of no-where; an uncharted island saved specifically for this purpose. You are unaware of the eyes that are watching you and have been watching you since your birth.

You know nobody here, all you know is that there are people trying to control you for unkown reasons. Some disapear for short times and come back later, always by the wall. They come afraid and with many marks. They have been scared into silence and simply can't bare tell the others what fate awaits them. You now know you have to escape, back to your family and friends. There are dangerous beasts in the forest that you have to fight and get past; not only to escape, but because they hunt you down.. Beasts like nothing you've ever seen before. The hunt is on, and you are the prey.

We've got everybody we need for now...You all know where to start off!
If you really want to join, PM me and I'll take things into consideration.

RULES

-What happens in this SB is now completely in your hands. What do the Supervisors do? What do the beasts look like? Feed your creativity and create whatever you want.

-Cussing is allowed, but please don't be too vulgar.

-Please, no descriptive sex scenes. Nobody really wants to read exactly what happened.

-I said above that what happens is completely up to you, but please don't force your character into heroism.

-NO Godmodding and no powers (perhaps your character has a special ability for a short time after being taken beyond the wall though)

-Please keep posts over 550 characters. It's not lots, so please keep that in mind.

-Please keep the girl/boy ratio even. You can have up to 3 characters.

-Last but not least, please make their weaknesses REAL. Nothing puny and pathetic that really won't affect anything.

-Please try to post regularly, it's nice to have new posts to read through
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am
eldEr says...

Alright guys...
After we've all got our profiles up, we start from the truth or dare scene, just as Gemma and Wren are walking out.
We have the chicken and everything we did before except for that one detail.
Love is blooming along with jealousy and the bringing of a few new outcasts.
What will happen to our young guinea pigs now?
The Supervisors are getting ready for you all.
Things are going to change, and fast. Who will remain? Who will be taken?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

YAYZ but my profile was already posted....
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 am
eldEr says...

Sunny, just copy and paste your old one ;)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:26 am
eldEr says...

Name: Tarrion

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Skills: He is an amazing flute and guitar player with an okay singing voice. He has good aim and is quite good with guns and bows and arrows. He is also an excellent woods-man and has the ability to sneak around without making a sound. He can be quite the charmer if you give him the chance. Oh...and his secret ability is dance.

Weaknesses: Due to an injury that happened when he was 5, he limps on his left leg. It can cause him lots of pain. He also has a fairly weak stomach when it comes to food. His temper is both a weakness and a strength and can be flared quite easily.

Likes: Climbing, music&dance, whittling, hikes, thunder storms, roses, stars, forests, the sound of running water, swimming, animals

Dislikes: Snobs, the Supervisors, hot weather, people who try to control him, raw meat

Personality: He can be illusive at times and often retreats into himself. He'll go silent for hours at a time, staring off into space, daydreaming. If he is spoken to and shown kindness, he is very loyal. If you're on his bad side, he will make your life a living nightmare. He isn't shy, but he isn't outgoing either. He never fears to speak his mind, which can earn him a lot of trouble

History: He lived with his mother and father, two younger sisters and older brother in the largest village of the island. His life was rather drawl, but he was engaged to a woman named Cerian before being taken here. He wasn't thrilled with the engagement and hardly misses her.

Other: He has a pet Falcon named Shalo and a pistol that once belonged to his father. He is never seen without his backpack and guitar case. In his backpack there is a huge stash of amo, music sheets, and a few snacks he carries around. He is also hypoglocimic (He has low blood sugar and needs to eat around every two hours or he can get really dizzy and nautious)

Up for love: Most certainly.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 am
eldEr says...

Link to new DT: topic64761.html
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 am

Name: Siren 'Wren' Clatron

Appearance/Picture: A medium-height blonde girl with wavy hair and green eyes. She has an Australian accent.

Skills: She smart, courageous, good at convincing people to do things, fast, and good at building things.

Weaknesses: She's terrible at fighting, has bad coordination, and can be convinced very very easily.

Dislikes: Bullies, the Supervisors, Beasts, People who cause problems.

Personality: She's sweet and kind and very easy to get along with.

History: No one knows it, but as a child she was abused by her father. He's dead now and she lived with her mother, who had her at the age of 15.

Other: She's got several secrets but no one can tell unless they know her very well. The supervisors gave her surgery to make her pregnant despite how much she protested and now she is.

Up For Love: Yep but you'd have to be willing to like someone who's pregnant. Not that it was her choice, but whatever.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 am
jemjive says...

Name: Gemma

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :
giirl.jpg
giirl.jpg (75.18 KiB) Viewed 2285 times

Skills: Gemma is a wonderful writer, her main focus is poetry. Making people smile when they are about to cry. She does this because not only does she not like to cry she doesn't like it when other people cry.

Weaknesses: Her inability to show her 'bad' emotions. Like sadness and anger, it can often get her into sticky situations.

Likes: Hiking, nature, family, friends, writing, sometimes cooking.

Dislikes: The supervisors, carcasses (this keeps her from hunting well), math, crying, control freaks

Personality: Gemma has quite a brisk personality. Even when she feels like breaking down she can usually maintain a smile. She hates to cry, she says it makes her feel inferior. She is normally pretty outgoing but no where near obnoxious.

History: Lived just outside the village with her father and two older brothers. Her mother and younger sister died of Malaria 8 years ago. She is fairly comfortable talking about it. She has never had a boyfriend, partly because of disinterest with the local boys and partly because of the father and two older brothers I previously mentioned.

Other: Has always wanted to learn some kind of musical instrument, she figures she could turn her poems into lyrics and write songs.

Up for love: Yes.
Last edited by jemjive on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 am
jemjive says...

Name: Logan

Appearance/Picture:

Skills: A stupendous hunter and fighter. Can provide well for the "family" and the camp. He is very quick witted and quick reflexed.

Weaknesses: When his fighter senses take control and he becomes over-protective. He can be judgemental at times.

Likes: Lightning, animals (yeah he hunts, but for food, not sport), nature, the family feel, friendships.

Dislikes: People who use other people, selfish people, being sick,

Personality: <insert name here> is a kind, caring guy. If you have a problem or you need to talk he will be helpful and he will listen. Even if he thinks you are completely ridiculous he won't laugh. He can be judgemental sometimes but his opinion will usually change after he has gotten to know you.

History: Grew up in Australia and moved to the islands with his family when he was 16. His heart is still in Australia and he hoped to return there someday. That was until he was "chosen".

Other: Has an awesome Australian accent!

Up for love: Duh!
Last edited by jemjive on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Name:Annie May

Appearance/Picture:like the picture!

Spoiler! :

Skills: can see things. To explain, she has visions about the future, then draws them in her journal. Only her sister knows about it.

Weaknesses: the sight of the moon at night, the howl of the wolf, the sight of a butterfly flying near her, the sight of a sunrise and sunset.

Likes:her sister, animals, horses, her pet cat, wolves, and drawing.

Dislikes: she doesn't like it when people bother her when she's depressed and down. Everyone can tell, because her eyes turn grey.

Personality:loves her sister, has a very out-there personality and loves to be around other people. She might act happy, but inside, she is filled with sorrow. She wishes she could have said goodbye to her parents, but she doesn't let that interfere with her love life!

History:her mother was died of cancer, her father disappeared, her sister and she has had so many let downs, she's not sure what to feel.

Other:has a talent for calming animals, has a pet banana snake

Up for love: yes!
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am
SisterItaly says...

name: Dominique

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :
found a pic for her!

Skills: Cooking, and basic survival

Weaknesses: Solitude, the dark, not being ABLE to help (getting hurt), insults and put downs, men

Dislikes:Being alone, insults, being put down (shes very sensitive)

Personality: Happy and energetic, but can easily become sad and depressed, very willing to help, scared around men, speaks her mind.

History: Has been let down many, many times. Her parents left her, men have abused her, the village used her. But she always kept strong and happy.

Up for love: maybe one day, but for now she is scared of men and isn't sure what to feel around them.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm
eldEr says...

DOMINIQUE

"truth." I snickered,
"chicken!!" I leaned back, "Let me think." Hmm, a basic question.
"come on Domi! Ask him!" I smiled at gemma.
"Tarrion, who do you like, as in more then a friend." He swallowed hard and tensed up, i watched his eyes. They say if someone looks left they are thinking about lying. He was looking left. "Don't lie." He looked up and stared at us.
"Umm..." Oh god why didn't i ask a different question? This was going to be sooo awkward. For all of us. Every one looked just as worried as i did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wren

I sighed.

Dominique, I knew that was what he would reply with, as much as I wished with all my heart it would be my name coming out of his mouth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARRION

I bit my lip, willing the earth to swallow me up. If I told the truth, would I hurt somebody? Would I be shoved away, feared as always? I shifted uncomfortably. I had assumed it was pretty obvious. Had I been wrong?

"Come on Tar, just answer," Gemma pleaded. At least I knew she didn't want me like that. She was more or less a sister to me.

I eyed Wren nervously, then Domi. Wren looked hopeful. I could just lay down and die. I couldn't lie, and I couldn't avoid hurting somebody and scaring the other out of her wits. "I thought that was pretty obvious before..." In all truth I had thought that they had all known. The girl that was just out of reach...

Wren

Dominique. It was Dominique.... I knew it. How ironic, the girl that didn't like him in that way.... was the one who I was jealous of most of her position.

I didn't want to hear the rest of it, but I couldn't leave... I was stuck here, tortured yet wanting to hear.

DOMINIQUE

What? Who did he mean? Did he mean... ME?
"Tarrion, t-that's really sweet and all, but i'm not sure I'm ready for a guy." He looked broken.
"Why domi, i would never hurt you or do what... dimitri did to you." I slid away from him. Lifting my sleeve to reveal the burn that would mark me forever.
"Cause that happened, i know you would never do that. But it is a constant reminder that i shouldn't fall in love." I looked over at wren. "Besides, there is someone else who is better for you."

He looked confused, wren looked utterly surprised. I curled up, hugging my knees and blocking my face, as tears streamed down it. I wanted love but I wasn't allowed it.

Wren

I sighed. "No, Domi, you're the one for him," I said quietly. "You always were... and Tarrion would never do that to you..." I looked at her sadly.

TARRION

And so it was done. Wren was hurt and Domi was as afraid of me as ever. Even despite her reassurances, I knew that Wren was very hurt. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't help feeling for Domi.

"Dom, will you listen to me for a second?" I whispered, looking her in the eye.

She nodded. Everybody was watching me. It was pressure, but I would live with it.

"I would kill the man who did that to you. I would never do anything to hurt you and I would do whatever I could to make you happy. Even if that means leaving you alone to live your own life." It was true, I didn't even have to lie. I'm not saying it wouldn't break me, but I would let her go if that's what she needed from me.

DOMINIQUE

I leaned in closer to tarr. Ignoring the stares i was getting from every one else. I was almost sitting on tarrs lap, i couldn't possibly get any closer.
"Tarr, i-i don't know what to say." He put his hand gently on my cheek and i leaned into it.
"Domi, let me try something..." He trailed off leaning his head closer to mine. I closed my eyes and let my instincts take over. His lips pressed against mine, they were so warm and inviting. I leaned in closer. I wanted his lips. I quickly pulled away. I could feels every one's eyes drilling into our heads.
"Wow, tarrion. I, I think i love you.

*Ah, I love giving my characters hopeless love cases. ^_^*

Wren

I left quickly. Domi had gotten Tar. Everyone was happy. His love case was there. Everything was working out nicely.

And yet... even though I had known, somehow I had been hoping for something to happen. They were all distracted so I ran out.

I didn't look back and desperately hoped they wouldn't notice. I ran as far and as fast as I could until I couldn't run anymore.

I fell onto a log and I cried.

GEMMA

Tarrion and Dominique. Dominique and Tarrion. I would have to get used to hearing those names together. I was truly happy for Tarrion, but I knew how it went. I had seen it with my girlfriends in the village. Love can overtake friendship. I suppose you could say I was jealous. I wasn't jealous of Domi for having Tarrion's love, lord knows I have enough of that, in a brotherly way. I was jealous for the time I was about to lose and she was about to gain.

Wren had quietly slipped out, looking glum. I decided to do the same, they needed some time alone. Wren was sitting on a log by the coals of the earlier fire. I walked over and sat next to her, she was crying. "Are you okay?" I asked. Holdong back tears of my own. No Gemma, you don't cry. You can't.

"No," sobbed Wren, "The one girl, one girl, that didn't want anything to do with a man, had both of them after her. Where does that leave us Gemma?"

"That leaves us... leaves us... I don't really know. Let's take a walk." I said.

She stood up and nodded.

"You like Tarrion don't you?" I whispered. She nodded as tear silently rolled down her cheek.

"But it doesn't matter. I don't want to be the girl to get between love. I can't be." said Wren, drying her eyes. "Gemma I-"

I stopped her, "Sssssssh, hang on. I think I heard something." That I did, the bushes were rustling and twigs were snapping.

"W-w-what if it-t-t's wolves?" stuttered Wren.

"I don't think so." I said. I had heard whispering.

TARRION

For a momment I was happier than I ever had been in my life. But that moment seemed to be short-lived. Both Gemma and Wren had left...and the daunting memorie of the one I had left behind. The one I hadn't even thought about until now. Cerinia... My evil fiance, the one who hated me and who I hated. The one I would have been forced to marry had I not been taken here. I felt dirty, like I was cheating.

Domi frowned. "What's wrong Tar?" She sounded afraid.

"I'm a disgusting cheater," I muttered.

"What?!"

I shook my head. "Can I tell you something? Something that's been haunting me since my fifteenth birthday?"

She nodded, but she didn't look happy. I don't blame her. I didn't really deserve anybody right now anyways.

I sighed. "Ever since my fifteenth birthday, I have been engaged to a slime of a woman. She hates me and I hate her, but there's nothing we could do about it. She had wealth and I boyish charm. My parents always were fortune-hunters...anyways... So it was settled. I suppose I'll never see her again and I say good ridance." Tears stung my eyes. I was going to lose Domi because of this, I just knew it. "I'm so, so sorry. I had always thought that it would be like that for me, that I had no other option. I would be forced to marry a girl I couldn't stand, who had no respect for me..." I trailed off, holding back tears.

Report this postReply with quote Re: The Hunted *Started, Accepting*
by sunstarfrozenlife on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 am

Please no one interrupt this plotline as of YET.... thank you. ^_^

Wren

The whispering grew louder. As I turned towards the trees, I could hear footsteps. Stella and I immediately stood, on our guard.

I could hear snippets of conversation. They were humans, not wolves, that was a relief.... but good? That was something we didn't know.

Suddenly, three figures stepped out of the trees.

They froze as they saw us, and we did the same.

Finally, Stella spoke. "Who... are you?"

DOMINIQUE

E-engaged...
"You don't like her, right?" He scoffed,
"No, i hate her. You're mad, aren't you?" I looked up at him, he seemed so sad. I held back tears.
"As long as you don't like her... then i am here. For you." I leaned agaisnt him. I should trust him, but that gut wrenching feeling came back. The same one that i felt the first time a guy hit me. I closed my eyes. I knew i could trust him. Is this what real love is, sacraficing for someone? He wrapped his arm around me. Yes, this was love.

"Tarrion, im going to bed, im falling asleep on you." I pulled away from him and crawled into my bed area. He smiled,
"Good night."

GEMMA

We could see them now, they froze. I was pretty sure they could see us too. "W-who's there?" I called.

No answer. "We said who's there!" growled Wren.

The two figures made their way out of the bush. I could see them clearly now, they were guys and one of them looked oddly familiar. I swear I knew him from somewhere, but where?"

"We have been lost for days," said the slightly taller one. "Do you have any food?"
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm
eldEr says...

And there we are! Everybody who hasn't copied and pasted their profiles yet, feel free to do that at any time!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I watched quietly as Domi fell asleep. She had accepted it. So why did I still feel like such a worm? What would happen if we ever did get back to our families? I rose to my feet as quietly as possible, wincing at the pain that shot up my leg. I had no idea why it hurt so bad now, but it did. I took a quick glance outside. It still wasn't dark yet, maybe 7 or so.

I wasn't tired in the slightest. I considered going out to find Wren and Gemma, but that probably wasn't such a good idea. Saph and Annie-May seemed to have disapeared, too. I could go look for them...

I sighed and stepped outside. I would hang around the camp a bit, find something to eat before I got sick. Another thing nobody knew about me yet was that I was hypoglocimic. So many secrets... I had been snatching handfuls of berries and blaming it on Shalo to tide me over until meal-times. Of course we were out of berries...

I walked towards a small rasberrie patch we had discovered earlier and began to pick and eat. Satisfied that I wasn't going to pass out from hunger, I folded my shirt up a bit, turning it into a basket and put them inside. Might as well do something good for once.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Wren

The two people who had come from the bushes stared towards us. They wanted a place to stay? What was the harm in it...

"What are your names?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Matt," said the one holding a guitar case.

"Logan," said the other.

"I'm Wren," I said.

"Gemma," she said, not seeming as if she fully trusted them yet.
Last edited by sunstarfrozenlife on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett