z

Young Writers Society

Gifted *details inside*

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 am
NepoGirl says...

So was I. I had alot of trouble figuring out the story but once you read it all over, you can get it. Oh well, I'll post your death later. I'm tired...
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Junglelover says...

well, I wouldn't if Mitch had a friend... So if anybody want to be Mitch's friend i
ll stay in.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 pm
NepoGirl says...

Sure! I'll be Mitch's friend!

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

57 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:53 am
Junglelover says...

Okay!
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 am
NepoGirl says...

I'll post it right now before I forget

Scarlett

I didn't know how far I ran , I just ran to anywhere but there.

I let my calloused hand rest on the rough bark of a cedar tree as I drew in long raggedy gasps. I knew I was still on the trail, just somewhere further in.

I sighed as I let my back rest on the ridges of the tree as I surveyed the area. Tall trees, a dirt path, a man with blood smothering out of his back, a -- wait what?

I sprinted over to the man, who was around my age, and was lying flat on his face. I took a stick and poked him with it. He didn't move.

"He~llo?" I sang in his ear. He still didn't move. He didn't actually have a wound. He probably was in a fight and got some of his opponents blood on him. Even though he didn't have a wound, he looked beat.

"Dang it," I muttered as I slipped my arm around him and heaved him up. Why couldn't I be mean and leave him in the road?

"God you're heavy!"

57 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 am
Junglelover says...

So you found Mitch?

Random avatar

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 am
NepoGirl says...

Pretty much :smt003

57 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 am
Junglelover says...

okay. I don't really know what to put right now...
Once you have me wake up then I'll post.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm
ladyKixRox says...

Scarlett was taking a long time to come back.

"You Guys we should move the body..." i said solemnly.

Everyone agreed and Shawn Liam and i carried the body to a bench near by.
I just stared breathing out softly. Another death...I just witnessed another death,so many people just die. I dont think its normal that i'm used to it.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked.

"I think he deserves a funeral." i said moving my wet bangs from my face.

"I think so too..." Shawn said.
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm
Sins says...

Liam

"Yeah, you guys are right." I sighed. "I didn't know the guy or anything, but still."

I hated this place. I hated it more than anything. Since when was killing kids the right thing to do. I swore to God, the next person who even threatened to kill anyone would be killed by me. I'd really had enough of all of this. That was the reason I didn't get close to people, I couldn't watch them get hurt.

"How are we going to do this then?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "I ain't planned a funeral before, believe it or not."

The entire group sat silently for a few minutes. It was pretty obvious that neither of them really wanted to talk. I couldn't blame them, neither did I.

"I hate this." Jess finally spoke.

I couldn't agree more.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 am
eldEr says...

JESS

"I hate this," I murmered. I still couldn't bring myself to believe he was gone. It was a dream. A nightmare that I would wake up from in a few minutes.

"Nobody does," Liam muttered.

I wiped at more tears and sat down beside Spice's body. "I know a spot we could have the funeral." This wasn't a dream was it? I wasn't going to wake up. I swallewed hard.

"Where?" It was Shawn who had spoke. Shawn was the cause of all of this. If she had stayed put we wouldn't be out here. No Jess. You could have chosen to stay home.

I took a deep breath. "A little clearing I know. We used to go there together."
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Saphire
I followed the sound of the gunshots and found a bunch of people gathered around a dead body. I stepped up beside them and looked down. " Who are you?" Someone demanded. I turned towards the person who had spoken. "Saphire." I replied simply. "And you are?" I asked. " Jess, Liam and Scarlett." Jess replied voice bleak introducing everyone. "Funeral?" I asked.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Random avatar

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 pm
NepoGirl says...

Scarlett

"Crap man, what ahve you been eating?" I gruffly asked the unconcious dude who I slung my hand over. He didn't respond of course and I foudn mysely scolding the man who couldn't hear me about his weight.

"Almost there, almost there," I murmered. I was almost near the clearing where we foudn that body...

I could already see them...and another chick. They seemed to having a small discussion but I seriously need some help with this man.

"ALMA, GEY YOU TINY ASS OVER HERE!" I hollered loudly. Alma was irritated at my interuption, but helped my anyway.

"Whose that?" Liam asked as i plopped the man on the ground. He groaned in pain.

"Be careful with him," Shawn said. She leaned over and started to check his non-exist injuries.

"Found him knocked out on the trail. Whose the chick?" I didn't waste anytime getting to the point.

"I'm Saphire. I can bend fire with my own will," She greeted. I narrowed my eyes.

"Scarlett. I can bend fire also," I said. We both stared long and hard at eachother before she offered a hand. I shook it, people with the same powers should stick together.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm
eldEr says...

JESS

I glared at them, fuming. "Could we please focus here?!" I shouted.

They all spun around to me, startled by my outburst. "Calm down!" Liam scoffed.

"I will NOT calm down!" I shot back. "Please, can we just get on with this?" My eyes were brimmed with tears and I turned my head to Spice's dead body. He's gone.

Shawn put a hestitant hand on my shoulder. "She's right, we've got to go."

I burried my head in my hands and started sobbing.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Jas says...

Hey this is going to sound weird but I was wondering if it was too late for me to actually participate in this. I was one of the first to put up my profile and sortakinda forgot about it :p. If you say no, then it's ok, lol. :) This seems really cool though.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year