z

Young Writers Society

Dark Fey

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri May 14, 2010 10:42 pm
kidashka says...

~Keli~

"Riiight. Have you seen the state of my palace? As you may have noticed, it's fallen into a state of disarray. Not exactly rolling in it, am I?"

Selene's eyes narrowed further and I sighed melodramatically. "I suppose.... we could take a look in the arsenal, and see what's rusting away in there. Off we trot."
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Gabe

We followed Keli. He was really annoying, but if he was agreeing to help us, then we could deal with him for now.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Selene
"I know where we can go." I said quietly looking down. They looked at me with identical looks of shock and I nodded. "Keli can you get us to Hunterstown?" I asked looking at him. "Sure." He said. I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were back in Huntertown. I walked down towards the unsavory part of town and into a club with a blackened and rusty sign just hanging by half a hinge that read 'The Vine.' I walked in as calmly as if I had owned the place but Keli and Gabe were hesitant. "C'mon fraidy cats." I said rolling my eyes standing with my hands on my hips. Keli and Gabe came in only to see that the club was packed with 100000s Fey to be more specific Summer Fey. I walked up to the mike and whistled once. The Fey all turned towards me their faces pissed and annoyed. "My name is Selene Caprica. War is upon us." Here they all gasped "It is endagering both my world and yours. We need to fight and to come together as one. United we can stand against them divided we will fall.They want to kill all humans with the Sight."Here they all relaxed but when I said "And all fey who sympathize with the humans." They tensed again. "We must fight together we shall beat them. THEY WILL FALL!!!" I shouted the last part my voice ringing with authority and courage. I looked at Gabe and Keli Gabe looked slightly scared but Keli looked at me with intense interest and I blushed. "Who will fight for the fey lands, their freedom, their lives and each other?" I asked turning back to the crowd my voice ringing again with authority, courage, and strength. They all shouted together as one "I WILL!!" and I smiled feeling all the world like a queen who had just had a war council with her people,
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Random avatar

Sat May 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Claudia

I had been in The Vine at the time. Like I'd tell Selene that, though. Next to me, Jesse was looking intensely at the girl, and then wolf-whistled. "Looks like Keli's got somethin' for her, and who can blame him?" He said.

"Shut up, Jesse," I said, annoyed. "You don't have to try to act 'cool' when you obviously aren't." I turned around, my black hair swinging and blocking out his face. Thank you, Mom, for giving me your hair.

"Hey, sorry, Claud! Didn't mean you no disrespect," he said, chuckling. "So, you've got something for that girl- Selene's- boyfriend, dontcha?" He added, laughing darkly. "Sucks for you, hon. Maybe you should go for someone else."

"If you mean you, Jesse, then keep holding your breath."

"I will."

I stalked away from Jesse, annoyed beyond belief, and a little hurt. He didn't have to remind me I had no chance at Gabe. He most certainly didn't.

And what was Selene thinking, The Vine?! I thought, gasping as I saw a few of them sneak out, snickering and discussing the reward their master would give them for this information. Half the Fey here were spies.

Sometimes I wished I wasn't on their side, but I materialized beside Keli and Gabe. "Nice speech, didn't you think?" I asked.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

33 Reviews

Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 pm
kidashka says...

~Keli~

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, very inspiring. Shame fey are so fickle; half of them will have forgotten by tomorrow."
Claudia nodded with a slight frown. "And that's not even including the spies," she added.

"Ah well," I grinned. "Best make the most of a decent party." Making my way towards Selene, who still stood at the mike, her face flushed with excitement, I bumped her out of the way and took the mike.

"So then. Are you all willing to fight?" There was a general roar from the crowd as a reply, and my smile grew. "Then let's make this the best party of our lives! It'll be the last one until after the war!" More screams, and the music was promptly turned up even louder.

Selene turned to me with a scowl. "What are you thinking?! This is a time for war, not dancing!"

I grinned at her cheerily. "Didn't you know that the best way to win fey over is through partying?" Pulling her closer, my expression turned more serious. "And I think maybe you need to chill out a bit. Come on, let's dance."
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

Random avatar

Sat May 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Gabe

I saw Claudia laugh, her expression amused. Me? I watched as Keli pulled her onto the dance floor trying as hard as I could not to be envious. It was hard, though.

"Looks like they hit it off," Claudia said cheerfully. "Dang, he likes her. He doesn't dance with just anyone," she added.

I nodded, my teeth clenched. "Yeah. Great."

"Jealous?" Claudia asked, looking surprised. "You've really actually fallen for her? It wasn't just a pretend thing to make us leave?"

"Wasn't for me," I muttered. "But it looks like that doesn't... what I mean to say is... ah, never mind," I finished.

"Want to dance, then?" she asked. I gaped at her. "Listen, Gabe, just because Selene is your hearts love, ya da ya da, doesn't mean that you can't dance with someone else."

I said, slightly defiantly, "I know that, and yeah, sure."
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 am

Selene
I rolled my eyes at Keli and put in my headphones and turned up "La Tortura." By Shakira as loud as I could. I closed my eyes and started to dance losing myself in my own little world in the music. It was to easy just blocking out everything and concentrating on the music.

Random avatar

Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 am

Gabe

I watched Selene dance. She lost herself in music so easily. I noticed the little details... she was so pretty, and completely gone in her own little world.

"Can you stop watching her for one minute?!" Claudia asked. She looked hurt and not just a little jealous.

"Why should I?" I asked, glaring at her.

Claudia lowered her eyes and I instantly felt bad. "Sorry," I muttered.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 2:55 am

Selene
I continued to dance ignoring everything but the music as it changed to "Phantom of the Opera." I smiled slightly then walked up to speakers and plugged them into my Ipod. The Fey jumped as the music blasted from the speakers and I smirked. I stepped away from the speakers and started to dance again concentrating on the music.

Random avatar

Sun May 16, 2010 2:58 am
View Likes

Gabe

The Fey seemed surprised that there was music like this. I walked up to Selene, laughing. "Are we finally showing them culture?" I asked, grinning.

"Yeah, finally," she said, nodding and laughing.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

12 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 am
View Likes

Selene
"Culture shock could be very beneficial for them." I said smiling slightly. "Definetly." Gabe said nodding. I laughed aloud at the poor confused Fey who were just standing there looking as if they were struck by lightning. "Let the music move you don't move the music." I shouted over the music. They all looked shocked and dumbstruck for a moment then started to relax and dance and I smiled again. "Gabe what about Lilian?" I asked. He looked shocked for a moment and then ran towards Keli with me right behind him. "Keli we need Fey to protect a friend of ours." Gabe said loud enough to be heard over the music. Keli pretended not to hear. "Let me try." I said to Gabe. I laid a hand flirtatiously on Kelis arm and he looked at me his face the perfect definition of the word huh? I smiled sweetly at him. "Keli one of my friends needs some Fey to protect her? Could you do that please?" I asked him innocently. "Um sure." He said. He called several Fey over to him and after finding out her adress sent them to her house. "Thank you." I said walking away with Gabe by my side.

12 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 am

Selene
"Culture shock could be very beneficial for them." I said smiling slightly. "Definetly." Gabe said nodding. I laughed aloud at the poor confused Fey who were just standing there looking as if they were struck by lightning. "Let the music move you don't move the music." I shouted over the music. They all looked shocked and dumbstruck for a moment then started to relax and dance and I smiled again. "Gabe what about Lilian?" I asked. He looked shocked for a moment and then ran towards Keli with me right behind him. "Keli we need Fey to protect a friend of ours." Gabe said loud enough to be heard over the music. Keli pretended not to hear. "Let me try." I said to Gabe. I laid a hand flirtatiously on Kelis arm and he looked at me his face the perfect definition of the word huh? I smiled sweetly at him. "Keli one of my friends needs some Fey to protect her? Could you do that please?" I asked him innocently. "Um sure." He said. He called several Fey over to him and after finding out her adress sent them to her house. "Thank you." I said walking away with Gabe by my side.

33 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 1:38 pm
kidashka says...

~Keli~

I frowned slightly as Selene started to walk off. "Oh no you don't," I called out, grabbing her wrist firmly. "You owe me a favour now." Her eues narrowed suspiciously and the human beside her tensed.

"What kind of favour?" she asked after a short pause, and I grinned innocently.
"Why, just a dance of course," I replied with a cheerful smile, and, rolling her eyes, Selene nodded.

Sorry no time to write more, going out now for an hour or so to walk dog :D

12 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Selene
"Alright." I said sighing in irritation. We started to dance and in spite of myself and all the rules I actually started to have fun and relax.

Random avatar

Sun May 16, 2010 3:48 pm
View Likes

Claudia

"So, what do you think of all of this?" I asked Gabe nonchalantly.

"Of all of what?" Gabe asked. Playing dumb, I guessed. He was smart enough.

"Oh, Fey... befriending humans."

"I think it's a heck of a lot easier than ignoring you all," Gabe said, shrugging.

I laughed. "Well sorry, but it's very fun to test your limits. Not all Fey are bad, though, you really should know that from reading minds."

"Whatever, Claudia," Gabe said with a shrug. He was really quite handsome. I saw him stiffen and remembered that the reading minds thing applied to me too.

"Um- I'll be right back," I said, before disappearing into the crowd.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare