z

Young Writers Society

The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm
tanith14 says...

Deleted due to lack of interest.
Last edited by tanith14 on Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If there is one thing in the world I CAN'T stand it is the Redwings.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm
ridersofdamar says...

Name: Tristin Mactavish

Region: Calidan

Appearance: Tristin is about average height with pale skin from being in the cold northern mountains so much. He is fairly good looking, but he has a tortured and dark about him that causes few to really trust him unless he proves himself. He has dark brown hair that he keeps very short. It tends to stand up on end in an almost mohawk. His eyes are an ice blue. His shoulders are broader than normal for someone his size, and he is very muscular, but still faster on his feet than most people smaller than him.

Personality: As a Calidan scout, he has seen too many battles, and this has effected him. He has been training since he was ten and in active service since he was fifteen. From the start though he was a natural killer. He had an instinct on how to move, and how to fight, but also in how to cause the most possible pain in the shortest amount of time. He loves a fight. Its almost therapeutic, but he has seen so many people die, some friends, that he knows when to fight, and when not to. He has a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and he cares little for living by anyones laws but his own (he has a special dislike of most rich people/southerners, because he believes they don't know what pain is), but he still possesses a strong but complex moral code. He may not be trusted at first, but once you prove yourself to him, he will risk almost anything for you.

Habits: He likes the warmth and comfort, but he wants to make sure he never forgets the cold and all of the trials that have made him who he is, and his people who they are. He always wakes before the dawn and meditates. Ill think of some others.

Other: he has a small scar over his left eye running across the eyebrow. Under his shirt there are dozens of scars, not all from battle. He always wears light clothes generally in shades of brown and grey. He carries a short sword and a longer cuved blade. will edit later.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 pm
tanith14 says...

Lovely, that makes two. Anymore?
If there is one thing in the world I CAN'T stand it is the Redwings.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr