z

Young Writers Society

Vanished

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 08, 2010 6:10 am
jemjive says...

I have on this planet for 17 years, I have spent it all in this private slice of hell. According to anyone outside of this prison, I don't exsist. Literally. I was brought in as a baby, I have no parents I was told. I know that is impossible, but do I dare speak out against the evil one, Dr. Hayke? Not ever again will I make that mistake.
You would think that in 17 years I would make some friends, nope. Sure, I know some people my age like Sydney, or Declan, or those twins, but I'm not particularly friendly with any of them. Oh well, I don't plan on being here much longer. I'm going to find my parents, even if it kills me.

I saw her running. Who was she? She didn't look familiar, then again I didn't know half the people in this stupid place. She had black and red hair and a pretty face, The look on this face was a look of determination. I thought to my self, "Maybe she wants the same this as me, freedom." In the few seconds that thought was running through my mind, she was gone. Disappeared into thin air, or so it seemed.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

*Someone reply please this is very interesting and I would hate for it to crash and burn.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri May 14, 2010 1:32 am
eldEr says...

I would...but I don't know what to say!
Save the SB somebody!!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

12 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 am

*Gives the SB CPR* LIVE DARN YOU LIVE!!!

35 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 1:44 am
jemjive says...

I sooooooo wish I could!!! On with the CPR!
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

12 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 am

*Gives the SB CPR* LIVE DARN YOU LIVE!!! PM THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS SB TELL THEM TO POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DONT STOP UNTIL THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 am
eldEr says...

((((((((I'm attempting to save this)))))))))))))

TANIKA

I yelped as the girl fell into the hole. "Woah!" I backed up. As if the dead bodies strewn everywhere weren't enough, that had scared the crud out of me! "Okay seriously! I need out!" I hissed, glaring at my brother.

"Easy Tani," he soothed. I felt no better. He turned towards the girl, who was on her feet, hand over her mouth. "May I ask your name?" Stupid, charming brother.

"S-Selene," she answered.

I frowned and turned to the others. "We gonna get out of here or not?"

GARRION

"Excuse my sister's rudeness. She's not much of a people person." I winked at Selene, but it was too dark to tell if she had blushed. They usually did.

"I am not being rude!" she hissed.

I put an arm around her shoulders. "It's okay Tani, it's part of the package with you." I turned towards the others. "But she's right, it's time to get out of here."
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

12 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Selene
I sighed and closed my eyes. "What are you..." Someone started to ask but cut off in a gasp when a ball of silvery light appeared in front of me. "Let's shed some light on the subject shall we." I said calmly. "My name is Selene Angel Caprica. I can control all 8 elements water, earth, fire, air, darkness, light, electricity, and sound." I continued my voice still calm. "Like the lovely lady mentioned" I gestured to the girl who had spoken about getting out" we need to get out because I do not wish to end up like them" Here I paused and took a steadying breath"or Devon." I continued calmly my eyes welling up with tears. I bit my lip and closed my eyes briefly when I opened them my face was blank and my emotions in check.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 am
untameabletiger says...

is it to late to join?

35 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2010 1:56 pm
jemjive says...

I think it is kind of dying... :(
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief