z

Young Writers Society

YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm
LookUpThere says...

Yeah that's right, I DARE Challenge Snoink's Evil Minions...
ALWAYS ACCEPTING! JUST CATCH UP!
---
Hey guys, I've noticed a sudden rise in popularity for YWS oriented stories *Ahem* irishfire's Featured Work, and Ross *Ahem*. Problem is, writers are biased and tend to write only about the people they know. So I thought, might be cool if we could just write from out own perspectives. Of course, since I'm TheNewHero this is going to be Heroicly oriented.

Plot:
YWS is a year round boarding school, like the X-Men's X-Mansion. The head master, Nathan Caldwell, has been kidnapped. When Firestarter becomes principle, and Mesh takes up activities director, they reveal to the students that an evil group known as Snoink's Evil Minions has kidnapped Nate, planning to upload all his knowledge and massive ability into their leader, Snoink. Dumb decision. Now, America has to deal with groups of superpowered writers looking for their leader. They're all crazy, and one of them carries a lightsaber! Will we find Nate? Will Snoink's Evil Minion's succeed?

What'll We Do?
Explore America, meet other writers and face off against the worst of YWS before ultimately grouping together in a massive battle against the forces of a new, NatePower-empowered Snoink!

Rules:
:arrow: Try put your entries in diary format. I'll anounce a new day or week with time and any milestones for that day or week.
:arrow: No killing other writers or Snoink's Evil Minions without consent
:arrow: You have to choose a group! Snoink, Firestarter's Team or Neutral, basically some random writer one of the groups would meet
:arrow: I think, since this might be groups, make groups of three to five of your fellow YWSers, give them a name and select a leader to PM me your names. I'll sort it out after a while.
:arrow: No spicy scenes and language. Basic Courtesy and etc. Romance is allowed, but make sure the other person doesn't mind :P

Profile:
:arrow: Name: Your Username, and Real Name (Optional)
:arrow: Birthday: Optional. As this is in the northern hemisphere during summer, if you will use a fake birthday and want your bday mentioned in story, schedule it between June, July and August.
:arrow: Age: Be Whatever Age you Like! I don't recommend being older than you really are though
:arrow: Personality: State Your Personality So That We Don't Mis-Write You
:arrow: Appearance: Height (Tall, Short, Average for you age), Hair Colour, Eye Colour...
:arrow: Nationality: Your Nationality
:arrow: Ability: Absolutely Anything Below god level!
:arrow: Other: Whatever Else You Wish to Include
:arrow: Pic: Could be your real pic in a fantastic pose/evil pose, or someone that you look like, e.g A Rosey Unicorn.
:arrow: Favourite Stuff: Sport, Music, Food, Colours, Movies...
:arrow: MOST IMPORTANT! Your Faction: YWS, Snoink's Evil Minions, Other, Other Groups (e.g Big Brother, The Last Paladins, Order of the Masters) You guys can form your own neutral groups!

Setting:
The Summer of 2008 (Northern Hemisphere Standards)
The School is in Maine (Research Done from Wikipedia :) ) Don't worry about where - it's in a remote part of the state.

---

Hope this takes off. By the way if you have any better idea for the plot (I tried to make it fun and unbiased) then just leave that in a post.

Fly On,
Hero.
Last edited by LookUpThere on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

:arrow: Name: Crocks/Crocky, Morgan if you know her well.
:arrow: Birthday: March 14th, also known as Pi Day.
:arrow: Age: 14
:arrow: Personality: A bit timid, embarrassed easily, laughs WAY too easily. Kind and considerate and has a very odd taste in friends. Laugh sounds like "a banshee on crack".
:arrow: Appearance: 5'4.5. Slightly overweight with short-ish brown hair and blue-gray eyes. Light dusting of freckles and is pale.
:arrow: Nationality: American
:arrow: Ability: Can make people deaf with laugh, and scare the heck out of people with it too.
:arrow: Other: Has an extremely protective, clingy, fierce, evil second shadow named Skyeler/TalaPaulwic.
:arrow: Pic: None.
:arrow: Favourite Stuff: Internet, books, writing, eyepatches, LOLcats, and sticks.
:arrow: Faction: Crocky doesn't realize it, but she's become extremely dependent on Skyeler. She will side with whoever Skyeler sides with, possibly reluctantly, but she will.
Last edited by gsppcrocks10 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

147 Reviews

Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 pm
LookUpThere says...

:arrow: Name: TheNewHero/Washington (My Real Name) - Nicknames: Any play on Washington, Washy, Hero, TNH, Soap.
:arrow: Birthday: -
:arrow: Age: 14 in November, If You write a scene where you ask me my age, I will always reply "Fourteen in November."
:arrow: Personality: Fun-Loving, Helpful, Thinks A Lot, Tries to see the Science Behind Stuff, I Give Outrageous Options (How about, we get a load of a pigs to lure Snoink out with?!) Tempermental! Too serious sometimes.
:arrow: Appearance: Black, Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Short, Usually wearing Jeans and a T-shirt
:arrow: Nationality: From South Africa, Attending YWS in America
:arrow: Ability: I Can Mimic Voices, Looks, Actions. Basically, Photographic/AudioGraphic Reflex.
:arrow: Other: I Have An Obsession To Give Everyone Funny Nicknames or Boast About Them Like They Were Chuck Norris (e.g Firearris is a pyrotechnic with a lighter!)
:arrow: Pic: I Will Upload one as soon as I find my blasted Camera Cord!
:arrow: Favourite Music: Currently, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Half of My Heart by John Mayer, Anything by John Mayer, Five for Fighting and nearly anything by the Black Eyed Peas.
Food: Cereal
Colour: Blue
:arrow: Faction: The YWSers!
---
Nice idea, Hero. I'm in!
Last edited by LookUpThere on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm
Jas says...

I'm in :) Will put it later :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Name: TalaPaulwic, "The Skyeler", or just plain Skyeler.

Personality: Her idea of nice is to hit someone in the shoulder several times, then burst into clearly faked tears, then hug them too tight while screaming; "I'M SORRY!" However most of the time she isn't nice. Her friend, Morgan is also her only friend. She's very protective of her, and won't let anyone speak to Morgan without her being there. Her sense of humor is very sarcastic, and she tends to be "fairly" hostile.

Appearance: Five feet tall, five inches. Gray-blue eyes. Dark red, auburn hair. She looks pale, paler then is healthy. Her lips are of average color. During the summer she gets a couple freckles on her face. Everything above her hips is a bit small when you compare it to her legs. They're a bit longer then average, they are also very muscular. Skyeler has a very athletic build. Her arms are muscular, and she has amazing abdominal power.

Nationality: American.

Ability: Being the source of all evil, but being stealthy about it, she can summon Twilight fan-girls to swarm her chosen victims.

Other: She will NOT leave Morgan alone for a second. She will sleep on top of her, or chained to her if she has to. There is nothing about Skyeler that would let Morgan out of her sight.
Also, don't say you love Morgan, or even like Morgan around her.

Pic: Skyeler doesn't look like ANYTHING you've ever seen. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Favourite Stuff: Hitting people, causing pain, writing, fighting, fine tuning her sense of humor, "Who's On First" by Abbot and Costello, and Morgan.

Faction: Skyeler is looking out for her own agendas, she doesn't side with Spoink because she wanted to be the one to kidnap Nate, take over YWS, and eventually figure out how to rip his heart out, and eat it. She would play along with the YWS group, but she can't be sneaky to save her life, it would be much like Gollem. She is adventuring outside of a group, her only companion is Morgan, and anyone who decides to be stupid enough to follow her.
Last edited by TalaPaulwic on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

147 Reviews

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 pm
LookUpThere says...

Yay! Two already. Guys, I've added a tad more criteria if you wanted more. Keep checking for edits as I'm a really creative person that doesn't wait before pressing Submit :P Be sure to state which group you belong to!

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 pm
Sins says...

This looks immense!
Save me a spot? Please...
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Eek! FINALLY! I'll post in a bit, don't start without me, yuh? :) Thanks for making this, dear! ^_^

<3Doorbell
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Name: White Shadow, Sophie

Birthday: October

Personality: spazzy, easily confused, over-enthusiastic, but kinda lazy, up for anything,
likes to hug, and pretty much happy all the time ^_^ Unless I'm pissed, in which case, you don't wanna go around me

Appearance: tall-ish (5 8 ), black hair for now, I guess, blue-gray eyes, dresses in billions of different styles ("emo", retro, er, cute? xD)
Nationality: American! =P

Ability: good at making people laugh, spazzing out, doing make-up, being ridiculous, playing guitar, hugging, driving (ffaaaast!), swimming, er....stuff? xD Artsy stuffs =3

Other: I LOVE YOU, EVERYONE! ^_^

Pic: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 1756761597 (Hey, if yalls could just look at my pics on here??? It'd be much easier for me =P Let me know if it doesn't work!)

Favourite Stuff: FOOOOOD, style-y things, artsy things, music things, fun things (ROLLER-COASTER!!!) and stuff? =P

MOST IMPORTANT! Your Faction: YWS/I don't know yet! e_e

~Papa Doorbell

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Shadow, not all of us do facebook...
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 pm
irishfire says...

Oh I'm SO in!

:arrow: Name: Irish/Fire/Scotty/Really Anything if you tell me what it is first
:arrow: Birthday: 10/17/95
:arrow: Age: 14!
:arrow: Personality: Hyper and slightly creepy. Laughs alot, sometimes considered as way too much but everything is just so funny! Loud, and tends to burst out in either laughter or song when the time suits. Has over 100,000 inside jokes and will tend to laugh randomly if one pops into her head. LOVES music almost more than life.
:arrow: Appearance: Red gold a little below the shoulder layered hair, very light freckles on nose, dark dark brown eyes, around 5"6 or 7 I think, sorta chubby :oops:, with braces and talks weirdly due to an expander in her mouth. Usually wears a 3 doors down sweatshirt with jeans and gray boots. Will often be seen with ipod in both ears no matter what I'm doing.
:arrow: Nationality: American
:arrow: Ability: Can sing pretty ok, and has experience in karate and kicking people in the face...and stabbing them in the eye with a pencil when they're wearing glasses O_O and can deafen people when I get too loud
:arrow: Other: Loves to make new friends and create jokes with them. Is very much in love with the idea of inside jokes I have them with EVERYONE and can snort on command (Thats right, be jealous)
:arrow: Pic: Sorry, not allowed.
:arrow: Favorite music: Did you have to ask this question? -_- You're probably going to get a very long paragraph. Ok, so I have a music addiction, if I don't have at least several new songs to learn each week I start to go nuts and it really bugs me if I don't have a song on my ipod memorized. My favorite band is 3 doors down and I love Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Skillet, John Mayer, Evanescence, Flyleaf, uhhh Fall Out Boy, Rise Against...ALOT MORE xD I know I need help...
:arrow: Food: Scalion Pancakes. I will do anything for them. That and chocolate.
:arrow: Color: Black.
:arrow: Faction: Will stick with whatever side her friends are on. (Aka Nutteh, or Gspy)
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:43 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Shadow, you are evil! Facebook is evil! I don't have one, I never will! NEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :-D
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm
AngerManagement says...

Save me a spot, please. :D
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

24 Reviews

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Right, sorry guys, I forgot you have to HAVE a facebook to see people's pages. And Irie, love, I doubt you are chubby. Curvy, maybe, but certainly not chubby =I

Anywho, picture of my and my cardboard crown of epicness. Thanks to Ross for making it seeable! ^_^ Also, there's a picture of me on my profile and a few in the Lounge.
Attachments
jealush..JPG
jealush..JPG (26.72 KiB) Viewed 243 times

~Papa Doorbell

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Bloo says...

Name: Bolt

Personality: he takes life lightly, and generally will not care that much, though has a low threshold for the annoying. He makes jokes, and can come off as a jackass a lot, but he doesn't actually mean to be mean. After being annoyed repeatedly for a very long time, will snap at you, and will be normal to you, but intentionally mean.

Appearance: Six foot three, 100% blue. (As in any body part, its blue).

Nationality: Irish mostly.

Ability: Other than freaking people out by the fact he is Blue, he can shoot lighting out of his mouth, and manipulate his bones.

Other: Whatever Else You Wish to Include

Pic: The Big, glowing due fro Watchman, but darker, and not as glowy.

Favourite Stuff: Um...well Blue. Anything that makes you go deaf he loves, Pizza and Burgers.

Faction: He is so far undecided.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Okay I’m supposed to be asleep what am I doing measuring sinks
— EllieMae