z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park 2055: It Ends Now!

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm
LastPaladin says...

This is sequel story book and I recommend before you begin read Jurassic Park 2042 as it clear up anything. But this explain it in condense form.

History
The Dinosaurian a religion who sole belief was that Humans have had their chance and dinosaurs will reign supreme again brought back Dinosaurs back in Isla Nubla the original site of the tragedy of Jurassic Park.

The story began in an armoured Empire State Tower, with a group of humans led by Havard. They had all lost people to the dinosaurs when originally New York was overwhelmed by them.

But Havard made a fatal mistake he believed the place was totally and utterly impregnable, and even though my character Paul (who was evil) chided him about it, he did nothing so when Paul blew open an outside wall to let dinosaurs in the place was overrun.

Due to Dinosaurian beliefs they had started combining human DNA with velociraptor to make them able to talk and be perfect killing machines. So in essence it was a massacre.

Paul got rescued and lied about Havard claiming him a supporter of the Dinosaurian religion. And was taken to a old Standium now converted into a stronghold and city with a church. Paul was planning to destroy it, but after seeing a wedding he grew unsure.

Now
And now we're 13 years after all that. Paul married Ceilia after they had a little girl. And he regrets what he did now. He's thrown all ties with Dinosaurians away. But the Dinosaurian haven't forgotten this turncoat and they will make him suffer greatly in 24 hours. One thing for sure, once this is over Dinosaurian religion will be eradicated. Because after this they have went too far.

Important Information:
This storybook won't begin until 12th of April and it will only begin if there a minimum of five characters present.

Also this storybook is co-authored by Firearris

Setting: A Standium fortified with barricades that resemble sea walls surrounding it. A heliport is outside it, while barbwire encompasses that. Inside it's virtual city lacking cars. A Church is in centre while pretty well done hovel are around and a few shops. The stands have been collapsed to make room for more houses. Tower are on each corner. And a trapdoor to the underground portion is guarded by electrical wire.

Lastly
RULES
-No God-Modding
-Please stay true to Jurassic Park. No aliens, mystical creatures, or anything other than humans.
-One or two characters, no more.
-Swearing is accepted, but keep it down
-Have fun
-Use profiles.

Name: Paul McClonian

Personality: Has changed drastically, his eyes show such regret and he has become timid. Also he has become the guy everyone can rely on now, helping with everything he can, to repent for past it's supposed.

Appearance: Tall, fair long hair tied up. Almost black eyes that appear dead, depressed look. Even when he smiles it appears miserable. Although he still tries to remain cocky arrogant swagger.

History: After Empire State Tower everything changed. He seen humanity in a new light and he lost belief in his cause. And even his family is questionable as it's obvious he wasn't willing so to speak. He still loves nature, but he truly now believes humanity will last. He's just greatly uninspired now.
Last edited by LastPaladin on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
This earth was made a common treasury
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace
The orders came to cut them down

Billy Bragg - The World Turned Upside Down

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm
Firearris says...

(I'm glad we have this going again. :))

Name: Ceilia McClonian

Personality: Celia has had little changes to her personality. She's still spunky and defiant and rebellious. Though things have gotten worse emotionally for her, which has mellowed her slightly and causes her not to care about some things anymore. She can often be weary of strangers, and doesn't like helping people she doesn't know, though she lightly supports Paul in the matter.

Appearance: Ceilia is more mid-height, and is slender with some muscle. She has green eyes and mid-neck length red hair. She rarely smiles at this point.

History: Fifteen years ago, Ceilia joined one of the camps safe from the dinosaurs. While there, she taught the children the ways of the Dinosaurians, using one of the few copies of the Dinosaurian Bible. Two years later she met Paul. She continued to have faith and believe in the Dinosaurian ways for almost a year after Paul began to change his mind. It was only when they started mixing DNA between raptors and humans that she as well changed her beliefs.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:13 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Name: Samara Drummond.

Personality: Samara is kind and caring but if she goes outside the compound, she might just freak out....a lot. Sometimes she can be cruel and rather harsh towards her younger sister.

Appearance: Tallish, about 5'4. Light brownish-red hair and murky-green eyes. She has pale-ish skin and likes to wear leather jackets and jeans.

History: She was around 7 when she entered the Stadium compound and doesn't really know much about the dinosaurs as she can't really remember them. She's learnt to tell the dinosaurs apart by the sounds they make. She doesn't like the T-Rex's or Velociraptors and has only been up in the watch towers once to name as many dinosaurs as she could. She doesn't know much about the Dinosaurians--just that they're bad.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Lumi says...

Name: Gatlin Nash

Personality: Imagine the suave, always-keeps-his-cool guy that girls swoon over these days. That's close to his personality, though he's in no way an underachiever. He lives more for spite of his enemies than for any personal life goals he may have. He always has an agenda and always seems to be the guy with just the right information at just the right time. This may or may not be a good thing. He's also a cocky, self-confident braggart.

Appearance: He's a bit shorter than 6 feet with long black hair tied back into a stallion-tail. His skin is fair and tanned and he has noteworthy defined muscles. His eyes are a brilliant, almost hypnotic cold gray and his lips are thin. (perfect for smirking with) He always wears a red bandana tied around his neck and has never been caught without his fingerless black leather gloves, no matter what he's wearing.

History: Gatlin was born into the cult. For 23 years they raised him and taught him the ways of their twisted religion. He began to follow them without question and, after a short time, he was trusted with their secrets. Later on in his life, he began to question the sanctity of their actions and finally was charged with treason against the cult for viewing unauthorized texts from the previous world.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Pundit says...

How about it takes place in the InGen facility in San Diego. It seems to match the description, plus it has history, and it was built to withstand dinosaurs.
Also, if there are dinosaurs with human DNA, then are there humans with Dinosaurian DNA?
I call a character. (Tim Levine)
never mind
Last edited by Pundit on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Man, I am so in! :P

Name: Terrence Bane

Personality: He is a cheerful young fellow who is easy to anger, yet people rarely give him cause to get mad. In general he is kind natured.

Appearance: Tall, black haired, dark complexion from his rigorous travels on foot. Has a slight muscular build.

History: His parents were killed by dinosaurs and to this day he can still fondly remember the incident. But he ironically, still finds himself fascinated by them. Even now, he does not have a cold blooded hatred for the creatures. Though he does despise the organization that brought them to life. He believes that dinosaurs had their time, and it ended millions of years ago.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm
captain.classy says...

Name: Lily (aka Lil) Baker

Personality: As you can see she's still a bit young an undecided. She likes to listen to what other people say, and is very open-minded. You will not be able to change her opinion or decisions on things, but she will listen if you have an argument against what she is saying. She is the eyes and ears of the camp, and being the head guard, people have respect for her, and in turn tell her their secrets.

Appearance: Long brown hair, dark blue eyes, soft pale skin. She stands outside in the sun all day protecting the camp from dangers, yet she can't tan. She has muscles, but still looks feminine. Basically, she can kick any one's butt.

History: Her father was a guard, that's why she was able to become head at such a young age. She used to go out with him every day, starting at age fourteen, and guarded camp from the savage beasts we call dinosaurs.
One day about two years ago her father was promoted to head guard. That was when she started working with him.
A few weeks after that, something terrible happened. She discovered things about her father that she had never known before, and her entire lifestyle was changed. Then, late at night, while both her and her father were on watch, someone murdered her father. She would never be able to forgive herself for not having seen it happen, and not being able to save her father.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm
JabberHut says...

Name: Rose Banks

Personality: Rose is focused solely on the task at hand: To defeat the Dinosaurians. She won't hesitate to do anything that will get the job done. To her, there's no time for any leisure while the Dinosaurians exist. She's headstrong, impatient, and one can go so far as to say selfish.

Appearance: Average height; blonde curls; and cold, blue eyes. She's thin and also muscular. As a helicopter pilot, she sports a pair of sunglasses at all times, and a knife is hidden in her boot leg.

History: She was raised with a strict father. Her mother disappeared when she was young, so she has very few memories of her, if one could call them memories. Her father was a military man, a soldier through and through. He wanted his daughter to join the military as well, and he has made it very clear to her all her life that the Dinosaurians are bad. Nowadays, Rose couldn't agree more.
I make my own policies.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 am
Octave says...

Name: Sienna Afton

Personality: Very fact-based. Is a workaholic. Believes the dinosaurians are crazy. Cannot stand having no goals. Very easily dismisses other people.

Appearance: Tall, blond and blue-eyed. Skinny. Pale skin, no freckles.

History: She worked her way up from a small middle-of-nowhere town to become one of the world's top scientists. Sienna doesn't believe in family or friends. She believes in goals and in achieving her goals. She hardly ever gets on the computer unless she's running some tests or doing research. Sienna believes the dinosaurians are manic but she does support the whole dinosaurs are around thing, only she believes they should be raised in captivity. She is working on a chemical that, when injected into a dinosaur, would render them docile and tame.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm
Dr. Who says...

Name: Gotham Styles

Personality: Secrative, quiet and keeps to himself. No one knows much about him, and he likes it that way.

Appearance: Thin but muscular, athletic. Medium height. Short salt-and-pepper hair, crew cut.

History: Unkown to anyone, Gotham used to work as one of the most deadly assassins. Now, he's signed p for this mission as a bodyguard.
She's my forever

168 Reviews

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm
LastPaladin says...

Paul, Day 1: 7:30 am

The explosion, the explosion was felt throughout the whole building, and he was running not out of fear, with smell of smoke hitting his nostrils, accompany by the horrendous scenes from his eyes, people bleeding and screaming. He had caused the demise of countless lives, he stopped when he saw a girl holding gun to his face, he said something which struck her dumb and kept running.

As he escaped out Paul saw Havard gaping at him from the hole in the building and heard the haunting choir from them all, 'It's your fault Paul, it's all your fault!'

Paul screamed back, 'Havard...'

He shot up, and remembered it was over, Ceilia had her arm around his naked torso. She was sound asleep. Glancing at his broken watch in habit, he saw time that echoed through his mind still, the time he had killed so many people of all ages. So much had changed since coming here, he was married and he was kind of happy, but the sadness and regret he felt wouldn't leave him.

Careful not to disturb her he climbed out in bed, glancing out the window to see the town waking up. What magnificent site it was, such a sign of moral fabric of humanity surviving even through the most impossible odds. While outside the standium in San Diego, he knew the world was dead, so very dead. It was rare to get communications these days. Last one was from Asia but as they had no translator they couldn't help.

Getting dressed quickly, Paul smiled vageuly, when he saw his jewel his little Sofie, a beautiful daughter, the one thing which kept him strong. She was now 7 years old with her Mother ginger hair, while shocks of black occasionally appeared.

The room wasn't perfect, nor luxerious, just a double bed, a cupboard and a window. It was hardly the Ritz of that he was sure, but as long as Sofie was around he would live in hell to protect his beautiful flower.

If only now he could forget the past, so she could have a happy father...
You poor take courage
You rich take care
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Samara, Day 1--7:36am:

People were running and screaming. There was blood all over the ground. I looked up and saw my seven year old self just standing there and staring at something behind me. I turned and screamed as the beast tore down on me....and then suddenly everything went black.

I yelped and shot up right. Just a dream, I told myself. Just a dream. I rolling over, trying to forget the dream and go back to sleep. My sister pushed at me and I sat up. Why did I have to share a bed with her anyways, let alone a room?

Sighing, I got up and stretched, looking out the window. Cold, heavy-looking grey clouds hung low over the stadium-town. It was going to be a few hours before the sun came out.

I glanced towards my still sleeping sister and walked over to the only cupboard in our room. My sister was such a pain. Ignoring my snoring sister, I pulled on some old jeans and snuck over to the door. Not once did my sister stir.

Soon enough I was outside and breathing in the cool, damp air. The dream was still lurking at the edge of my mind, though. I couldn't make it go away. I had to wonder about it. I'd seen dinosaurs before, but this one had been different.

Suddenly a chilling roar rang out and I looked towards the wall. Just a dinosaur, I told my self and took a deep breath. Was that a...Velociraptor? I sure hope not.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 pm
AngerManagement says...

Name: Kira Allen

Personality: Mischievous, Sneaky, The kind of person who goes looking for the bad guy in horror movies, Stupid.

Appearance:Long blond hair that covers a great deal of her face, Ice blue eyes, A huge mark on the left side of her face (she's very sensitive of it),She's of average height.

History:Is the daughter of world famous scientist who are devout believers in the dinosaurian ways. Has a scar on her face due wandering away during a dinosaur expedition.
Last edited by AngerManagement on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 am
Firearris says...

Ceilia; Day 1, 7:50am

Ceilia felt herself drift into consciousness, feeling the somewhat wide bed she was on. Stiffening, she opened her eyes, remembering where she was.

Even after being here for years, I'm not used to this place.

She sat up, running one hand through her hair. She hadn't been able to get her mind off of when she lived in the old camp.

The camp I helped destroy.

She reminded herself, stifling a sigh. Ceilia pulled herself out of the bed, opening a small dresser and pulling out a folded pair of jeans. It felt like any other day – empty and somewhat boring. She changed into a new set of clothes she pulled from the dresser before stretching quickly, and walking to the small bathroom to find a hairbrush.

(Pretty short. I'll try to make future posts longer. Oh, and Sofie? At least this one is female. ;))
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

168 Reviews

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 pm
LastPaladin says...

Paul, Day 1--8:30 am

Walking out into the warm day, he took a while for his eyes to adjust and he saw a sight which made him irritated. Right there with a crowd of groupie like followers, was Gatlin. A braggart by all accounts.

"And girls, I do more than ride dinosaurs." He smiled suggestively.

The girls visibly swooned.

Paul knew the type of guy Gatlin was, he knew he would sleep with all these girls, then leave them high and dry with a baby. You didn't need to look far to see that this guy was in fact hiding and harboring secrets.

Glacing back Paul saw Ceilia walking out carefully in a beautiful red Summer dress. Sofie was following instride skipping about, grinning while an aura of absolute cuteness escaped her.

Gatlin swung round and wolf whistled at Ceilia.

Without warning Paul mood and general stance changed as he rushed at Gatlin.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality