z

Young Writers Society

New Years Zodiac

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 pm
Forestqueen808 says...

Lynn

"Did you see two boys run off?" Ciaran finally asked me.

"Um, no. I was mainly looking down the whole time," I said. "If I hadn't I probably wouldn't have bumped into you."

"Yeah, you would have just been staring," he smiled, and laughed.

"Yeah, I probably would have been, and then run into a pole." I laughed, Ciaran seemed like a nice guy...but it was weird that I ran into him AGAIN.
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 am
LovelessSummer says...

Jager-
I sighed and handed over her ribbons, groaning when she quickly put them back on.
" Thank you," she mumbled." W-well, goodbye." I waved as she scurried off, leaving too, headed for the park.--- I was just strolling along when something hard hit my head.
" Ow," I yelled. I stood up and faced a guy, he was so obviosly part of the Zodiac, monkey by the look of those ears, and that tail.
" Sorry," he squealed, turning to take off, but then he abruptly stopped. " Hey, you have horns." I rubbed my head.
" That I do." He face lit up and I rolled my eyes.
" You're..part of the-"
" I'm the Boar." He jumped up and did a mid-air flip.
" I knew it," he took me by the hand and I pulled away from him.
" Oh, then you absolutely have to meet my friend! She.." I pulled away from him and started walking away.
" Listen," I called back," just because you know who I am doesn't mean were going to be good friends."
" Ah ha! Found you, another's voice called," female this time. I turned around breifly and quickly lost intrest when I saw it was just the some girl talking to the monkey boy.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Rydia says...

Lilia

"You don't go to school then?" Train asked me as I gathered a handful of the sweets and then tried to duck behind him. He turned in confusion and I scampered away but not in time to escape her. I squealed as Enya's hand snatched my wrist and she pulled me toward her. Looking over at Noah he gave a playful shrug and held his empty hands out. Like I needed him to show me that his prey had escaped. He was standing there with three other children including a red haired girl. Huh. More strays? Man, this street was getting too busy for comfort.

"Let me go, let go!" I wriggled, trying to free myself but Enya was stronger.

"Got you rat," she sneered. I looked at Train, entreating him to help me but quickly switched tactics when I saw a familiar face in the crowd.

"Devyn help me, she caught me!" I called, the panic rising in my belly at being held captive. Even if it was half a game. It still made me afraid, I couldn't help it. "Please Enya, please. I won't prank you anymore, I promise!"

"I think you should let her go," Train said suddenly. He took a firm step forward.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

~Enya~

I held on to Lilia's wrist tighter. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" I sneered, She pranks me all the time. It's super annoying and it never stops. I have to get back at her some how. For everything. I hissed.

(soory it's short, not to sure what to write)
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 pm
fictionfanatic says...

(My name is Roxy)
Roxy:

Someone ran into me. I fell to the ground and he looked at me surprised "Whoops." He said
Live, Love, Laugh

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug