z

Young Writers Society

Cheshire Ranch.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:54 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay. This will most likely become a book, but I think it will do good for a storybook for now. I am workign on a book called Blue Ice Fire, which this storybook is based on.

Twelve kids, six girls and six boys. All have different sorts of abilities, from mind control to being able to control fire. They are in a secret government facility that protects them, though they have no clue. Only twelve kids stay there. The facitily is called Cheshire Ranch. On the outside, it looks like a group home for unrooley or abused teens. On the inside, however it is everything but. Something has gone wrong. Someone has found out about them, and is trying to kill the kids off one by one. They in return are being trained in intensive courses of Tae-Kwon-Do. They must join together to defeat this enemy. But...The enemy has a secret of it's own. The enemy has ability's too.

Name:

Gender (6 girls and 6 guys please)

Ability:

Bio:

Other:

Looks:

Personality:

Gi1- singerofthenight--Deirdre Scotus--19--Controls elemtens.(mostly water and fire)

Gi2- Forever Threnody--Raelyn--17--Shadow Animation

Gi3- Kaywiia--Acacia Marlez--17--Shape Shifter

Gi4- chinchillagirl_34--Lee-ann Vanes--16--Telekinesis.

Gi5- scarletfire--Kate Sinclair--16--Healing

Gi6-

Gu1- Lizzifer--Max Caldwell--17--Duplication and Manipulation

Gu2- Brice Scotus--19--Controls Elements. (mostly air and earth.)

Gu3- Ichi "Twitch" Sanur--17--Earth

Gu4-

Gu5-

Gu6-

**** Please note: Please do not have the same ability as each other and less they are somewhat related. Deirdre and Brice are twins***
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Two questions!

Can I play multiple characters?

And can I play an enemy?
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

83 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Yes you can, though i'm trying to limit the multiple characters. I think there is going to be six enemies.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

I call a girl who controls objects with her mind I'll post in a bit.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Threnody says...

Name: Raelyn (Raeni)

Gender Girl

Ability: Shadow Animation, This is the ability to animate one's shadow, allowing it to become a being capable of flattening up against walls, impersonating the shadows of others, merging with the user (allowing her to become invisible in shadows and teleport through them) or aligning themselves to another person, allowing the user to see the target wherever she goes, through the shadow (like a scrying device)

Bio: Up until age 8, Raeni was a pretty normal kid. She and her single mom, along with two sisters lived in upstate New York raising alpacas. But, through hysterical strength, she discovered her power and was easily picked out by the Agency. They took her from her room while she was asleep, and her family still suspects that she ran away. Since then, she hasn't been entirely cooperative with the facility, but it's her home and it's all she can clearly recall.

Appearance: Here. Her usual attire is elegant and black.

Personality: Raeni is blunt and crude sometimes, and seems very detached. She's adaptable and creative and has the open-minded artistic way of looking at things. She's not much of a talker. She is impulsive and holds grudges. She can be warm and friendly, but also tough and cold, it all depends on who she's directing her attitude towards. She won't listen to anyone she doesn't respect and has a very smart mouth.

Other: Up for Love. Besides her superpower, you'll find she's very strong and has a very high endurance level. She walks like she's dancing and is a skilled marksman.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Kaywiia says...

Name: Acacia Marlez (ah-cay-see-ah)

Nickname:Acia (ah-see-ah)

Ability: She's a shape shifter.

Bio: She had a messed up life.

First, she was abandoned on the streets of NYC. Then, somone took her in, but only to be a maid. Then, she had found the perfect guy, and he had promised to marry her, and he left. Her life is just like one messed up movie. Now she is waiting for her happy ending.

Other: She loves to sing, to herself mostly, but she has a great voice. Up for love.

Looks:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She has a sort of messed-up kind personality. She makes atempts to be nice on ocasion, but when that fails, she'll get upset. She shows gratitude in odd ways, but she has a good intention for everything she does. TO people she just meets, she comes off as weird and strange, but when you get to know her she is very sweet.
Last edited by Kaywiia on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm
lizzifer says...

Name: Max Caldwell

Gender Male

Ability: He can duplicate himself and manipulate the thoughts of people

Bio: Max was born and raised on the god forsaken streets of a run down town know as Detroit. He did everything to stay alive, using his abilities to live "simple" in the town. People were scared of him, he protected his little brother (age 9) to the very end until he was kidnapped. Because of this you sort of have Max a person who is so loyal (if he likes you) he would stand in front of a bullet for you (if he likes you).

Other: UP FOR LOVE

Looks: Choppy black hair that falls just right and brilliant blue green eyes like his brother. He Is quite toned and tans easily standing at his exact height of six feet and three quarters. He usually is fund wearing a black shirt and comfy pants.

Personality: The leader type, he is thoughtful and holds everyone accountable but mostly bames things upon himself. A fighter and a believer, he makes it so it is a fair fight despite his manipulation ability. He laughs at stupid things and protects the weak.
Last edited by lizzifer on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

43 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

(As promised)

Name: Lee-ann Vanes (goes by Lee)

Ability: Telekinesis (controls objects with her mind the large the object the more concentration she needs)

Bio: She lived with her mother father and older brother for most of her life. Her father was a scientist for the government and once he found out about her and her brothers powers he sent them off to be study, and eventually they ended up here.

Other:up for love has a older brother with powers

Looks: Long raven black hair lime green eyes with a peachy skin complication, smiles a sweet smile almost always.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky seems oblivious to most things, but on the inside she's scared, smart for age. She nice and sweet and cares for people, but she can hold a grudge.

(I'm not going to make her brother anyone want to be him?)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Okay..where on a roll. Need some more guys though:P I'll double up.

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Name: Deirdre Zaira Scotus

Ability:Controls Elements. Mostly Fire and Water.

Bio: Her and her brother both grew up in the system. They were moved to teh Ranch when they turned 19. Deirdre is highly paranoid and suspicious but normally her suspisions are right. She is the oldest in the girls house and she tends to be the leader.

Other: up for love

Looks: Image

Personality: she is very quiet, so don't make her mad. Quiet people normally are dangerous.

Name: Reilly Carlin Scotus

Ability: Controls elements. Mostly Air and Earth.

Bio: Same as his sister, except he is the more controlled type.

Other: Up for love

Looks: Image

Personality: Lik ehis sister. Quiet and broody.

83 Reviews

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm

If you want to start you can.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 pm
lizzifer says...

Are we just getting there orrr have we been there for a while?

Max~

The bus's wheels lunged down the gritty almost dirt road. Max had gotten accustomed to the squeaking, already more tolerant than the bus driver who wore a large annoyed frown. Letting out a sigh, Max turned his gaze back to the quieter sunny country side. Everything was so peaceful here, compared to the gunshots and hollering up in Detroit.

"Ey!," The bus driver yelled back to his only passenger, "Your stop is here ain't it?"

Max stepped quietly off the bus, nodding a quiet thank you to the driver, he never smiled. He stretched as the bus pulled away, and then picked up his beat up duffel and set off toward a small building in the distance.

"Hey are you going there too?!" Someone yelled behind him, he didn't even notice another bus stop.

"Well I'm not sleeping in the corn tonight am I?" He actually hoped they didn't hear that comment.

THIS CAN BE ANYONE
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Threnody says...

Raeni:

"Well I'm not sleeping in the corn tonight am I?" The guy in front of me muttered.

"I'm going to ignore that." I said rolling my eyes. "You goin' to Cheshire?" I asked.

"Yeah... you too then." He answered, he fiddled with his duffel bag and kept up a brisk walk.

"So what can you do?" I asked as I caught up with him. He looked at me as if the question surprised him. He kept walking, trying to go faster without visibly jogging.

"Hey... what's the deal?" I said, more to myself.

"Oh, he has a guilt issue..." Someone said from behind me.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

43 Reviews

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Lee~

"He has guilt issues." I teased the girl in front of me as she looked confused as the boy went off.

"Oh." she said thoughtfully.

"I'm Lee." I smile "I'm telepathic."

"I'm Raeni I can manipulate shadows." she replied. "So I guess this means I'm not the only new one here." she continues.

"Nope, and there was that guy too." I smirk, as we walk into the building that was going to be my new home.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 pm
Kaywiia says...

Acacia- Shape Shifter

I had already arived at the rantch, so when I saw the newcomers, I was slightly shocked. I thought I was going to be all alone. But that wouldn't be much of a change, to be honest.

A boy comes up to me. "Hi, I am Max." He says. He puts out his hand. I stare at it a minute. Why did people shake hands, it was stupid. Not feeling like it, I don't shake it. He dropps it.

"I am Raeni, and this is Lee." Raeni says. She doesn't put out her hand. Maybe she has common sense too. I sure hope so.

"My name is Acacia." I say. "Why do people say 'I am'? Your name doesn't define who you are, just what people will call you when they need to talk to you." They look at me a second.

"She's right, you know." Lee says.

"What are you, I mean, what are your powers?" Raeni asks.

"I am a shape-shifter." I say.

"Is this your real form?" Max asks.

"Well, is there truly a real form when you can be so many..."

"Is this your normal form?" Max asks.

"Yes, this is what I was born like." I say.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina