z

Young Writers Society

The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 am
Kaywiia says...

The Gang

The American government has a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood gangs. In other words those are gangs that steal money from the rich and distribute it to the homeless.

The year is 2095; most gangs have been eliminated, except yours. The last RHG, the Fishers, are still helping people. They gang is still on the loose. That gang is you. You are a member of the gang striving to help the homeless by stealing from the rich people and government.

Are you in? The gang needs you.

Name:

Picture:

Vehicle: (Motorcycle or car)

Personality:

History:

Up for love:

Other:

Rules:

*No descriptive sex scenes
*no gory violence
*all YWS rules

Welcome to the gang!
Last edited by Kaywiia on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:37 am
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

hmmm.....
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

42 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm
ridersofdamar says...

I guess I'll join. make a profile in a bit
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:04 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Sounds pretty cool. Save me a spot. :smt068
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:12 pm
BenFranks says...

Okay, I've never done this before, but count me in :)

~Ben

Name: Reg Carter

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Vehicle: 4x4
Spoiler! :

Personality: Talks very little & doesn't like to be stared at. He's extremely mysterious and nobody knows anything about him. His thoughts are dark and sometimes he just amuses himself by watching someone, ever-so closely. He's good to have around; as far as people can tell he gets the job done. His mind is always focused on his past though.

History: He attended school when he was young, but only to drop out after killing both his parents. Some say this was wrong, but his parents were killers. He did it for good. No-one really knows what happened after this. He rarely spoke again. Some say he did some mercenary work, others say he just hid away. The past is his life focus now. He'll join the gang a little later on.

Up for love: No.

Other: He's cold, but behind his hood there is emotion. Perhaps this might get uncovered and the story goes on?
Last edited by BenFranks on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

This is your first storybook Ben? Prepare to have my character make yours feel very, very afraid.
:smt068 :smt022 :smt072 :smt063
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

42 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm
Kaywiia says...

Name: Riley Evans

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Vehicle: Motorcycle

Spoiler! :

Personality: A strong leader, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. A encouraging person. She keeps the group together.

History: She was raised on a farm and when she was 17 ran off to join this group. She was sick of her parents trying to boss her around. She hates chickens!

Up for love: YES!!!

Other: Leader of the group. (Needs a second in command)
Last edited by Kaywiia on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 am
hippie_vampire says...

I actually wrote a story with my sister similar to this...I'll give it a go!

Name: Ren Miclane

Picture:(I couldn't find any good ones so is it okay to just describe her?)Short black hair, green/blue eyes, about 5'9", light tan skin, slightly muscular.

Vehicle:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's kind of quiet but not because she's shy but she just doesn't like talking--She really just doesn't think it's needed vary often. She doesn't like getting into fights if she doesn't need to but if she dose no one will stand in her way.

History: Her mom died in a car crash when she was 14 and her father was left to raise her. Only thing is that he didn't like kids and as soon as he was remarried--when she was 16--he kicked her out and she found the gang a year later.

Up for love: Why not?

Other:
“There are many thing people have claimed can not be true and yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or been made true by thous stubborn enough to ignore them.”-Scientist 666 from my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 am
Billy says...

Name: Mitch Cooper

Picture: http://fayrenpickpocket.deviantart.com/ ... s-45780941 With a white t-shirt as well.

Vehicle: http://www.diseno-art.com/images/suzuki_g_strider.jpg

Personality: Loud and jovial, Mitch is one of those who joined a gang simply for the fun of it. He doesn't care where the money goes, but is happy to see it being put to good use by the people who need it most. He rarely bothers with subtlety, being the type to rush into things.

History: Mitch joined the Fishers at fifteen, more on a whim than anything else. Before that, he'd been a street performer, doing simple magic tricks and, from time to time, playing the guitar for a few extra dollars. But it was boring, of course, compared to the kind of thing he saw going on amongst the gangs, and when Riley and her gang showed up, ready to give out some cash to the needy, he simply asked if he could join up instead.

Up for love: Yes

Other: Second in command, if that's okay with everyone else.
Last edited by Billy on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

42 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Kaywiia says...

I think Mitch would make a good second in command. He would balancce out Rileys slow desition making and keep her on track.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am
Jas says...

IM IN!!! Def! Ive been really into Storybooks lately......:)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

42 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:00 pm
Kaywiia says...

Please hurry and post your profiles, we start either later today or tomorrow.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 pm
Jaden G. says...

Heck yes! This will be soooo cool.

Name: Suzie Lincoln
Picture:
Spoiler! :

Vehicle:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Happy and loud most of the time. :elephant: Even though she's 25 she acts like a teenager or even ten until things get serious. If there is silence or awkward moments, she'll probably be the first to break them.
History: Heard about the gang after her parents dissapeared and joined. She feels bad about the stealing bit, but it dissapears when she sees the happy faces of all the needy.
Up for love: Duh
Other: Carries a Robin Hood book around with her all the time.

**After a while if not many people join, could we have two characters. I feel bad that Mitch is the only guy.**
Last edited by Jaden G. on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

42 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am
ridersofdamar says...

Name: James MacTavish

Picture: He looks like this a lot of the time. He seems to be sent on the tougher jobs, and he likes it that way. He always has some scab, or cut on his face. His eyes are an ice-blue. He is well built, and pretty muscular, but light on his feet and very fast.

Vehicle: Looks like this. Its plain black, and pretty unadorned, but fast. No one knows how he got it (he stole it).

Personality: No one knows much about him, except he's quiet, dangerous, and pretty smart. He doesn't talk to a lot of people on the team except for those higher up (because he has to), and they know him to be very honorable, and willing to risk his life for something he believes in.

History: His father didn't want a son or even a family. He wanted a dynasty. As a hitman, his father wanted James to be one as well. As soon as he could walk he was drilled to be fast, strong, and smart. He trained in firearms, and martial arts as soon as he was old enough. This left him completely unexposed to life outside, and so he desired to be free more and more, and when he was 17 he broke out, killing the house guards and living in the streets. His skills allowed him to make a living and eventually he was picked up by the gang.

Up for love: if you can talk to him (he will speak in short sentences, and almost never look at you).

Other: Carries a hand gun and a knife at all times.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

42 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:04 am
Kaywiia says...

***Yay, time to start the story!!!****

Riley

I walked into the abandoned apartment we called our base. I removed my helmet and shook my hair out.

"What'd we get this time?" Mitch asked. His feet were on our only eating table. as I walked by I pushed his feet off the table.

"Almost 100 dollars. That's the most this week." I said.

"Who'd you get it from?" Mitch asked.

"Some rich old lady." Ren said, putting a bag on the table.

Suzie applauded. So childish.

James just stared at us. Heaven forbid he speak.

"James, I have a very special assignment for you." I said. He looks at me.

"Yes?" Oh my god, he actually said something.

"How would you like a little inside job at the governor's. The whole family is going away for a weekend. They keep all there money in a giant safe. And we have Ren to thank for getting us the combination."

She got up and did a little bow. James just nodded, his answer to everything I asked him to do.

Then he said, "Sounds like fun." I let out a small laugh. Typical.

"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid