z

Young Writers Society

The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

**I'm to post this afternoon. I'm having to get ready for school, so I don't have enough time to do my full character post at the moment, but I promise to post as soon as I get home! =D **
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

28 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

**The post I promised! =)**

Shahara groaned as she came back to consciousness.

"We've been had." She heard Jon say. She looked around and saw that they'd been robbed.

"Dammit." She growled as she worked the crick out of her neck. No one had even noticed the poison, but then again they'd all been so hungry they weren't really paying much attention. But they were in Heelopeer, a rough town, so they'd need to be more careful. Looking back on the group's actions upon arriving, they'd made it abundantly clear they had something to steal.

"This is just wonderful." She mumbled. "Now what are we going to do? We're completely broke."

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Aw, I'm sorry Light_Devil! the same thing happened with my Twilight Parody. :(

If possible, could I take over a none posting persons character?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am
Light_Devil! says...

Lulz, I think is an "in" problem - I have to drag them back IN. XD If I can't get them all, we shall see. Well, here I go. :)

-----

Linx

Susa closed her eyes to think and frowned, "Well, how are we going to pay for our meals?"

With no answering forthcoming she opened her eyes to see the others missing from the table. A movement caught her eye. They were sneaking out! She looked at them with blazing eyes, "What are you guys doing?"

Jon raised an eyebrow, "What does it look like?"

Shahara smiled, "We're running."

Karana nodded her agreement, "I'd suggest you follow suit, unless you want to spend the rest of your life in slavery."

Simon chuckled, "Come on, sis. We have to leave."

Linx was already out of sight, and in huff Susa followed after them. The six of them forgot momentarily about Atila, who was still relaxing quite contently.

Linx let ou a burp, "I don't know about you guys, but after eating and then getting poisoned I feel like some low-time. We need to find a place to stay low."

They had stopped in a dark shadow between two structures. A hand fell onto Simon's shoulder and, in shock, he yelped.

The hand was obviously connected to someone. It led to an old, kindly looking woman. Linx chuckled a bit, "You scream like a girl."

Simon's face went red. Jon turned to look at the woman, "Who are you?"

She smiled sweetly, "I think the question, deary, is who are all of you? I smelt all your gold before you had even stepped into this village."

The group went silent. Were they to answer truthfully or lie? One of them had to speak. It all depended upon that person.

*Feel free to be that person.*
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 am
Nick101 says...

*there's a blizzard here in DC and the power went out in my area. Finally got back, and now my professors are easing up on the research papers. Light Devil, must all our money be stolen?! That sucks.*

Atila

Atila took a small nap in one of the rooms of the inn. Her dog, Hero, was the one who woke her up. He was whining and scratching at the door.
"Aye, Hero, took a little longer than expected," she chaffed her cheeks and walked over to the wash bowl. She splashed some water on her face, dirtying the water with dirt and sand. Her dog paced the floor whining all the while. A look in his eyes told her something was wrong. He always gave her that humanistic look when there was a prowler in the sheep.
She nodded and dried her face with her poncho. She quickly grabbed her bow and quiver heading out the door. Atila silently padded down the hallways except for the soft scrit-scrat of Hero's nails on the wooden floor. She took the servant's stairway. Voices could be heard at the bottom.

"I don't like the looks of those travelers."
Atila peered around the stairway entrance.
A woman with gray wispy hair - the waitress- and a round man in an apron stood in the kitchen, their backs faced her.
"You don't trust anyone who comes through Heelopeer,and they're gone already. You got the money, yes?"
The woman grudgingly plopped sacks of money on the kitchen counter. The cook's eyes widened. Atila cursed to herself. Then her eyes caught a basket of fruit right across from her, a few feet away. They continued speaking, which turned into an argument. Atila took the chance and tip-toed a few feet toward the basket.
The floor groaned.
The woman jumped. They looked back. Nothing was there.
"What was that?"
"Probably a rat you old nag!"

Atila quietly opened the window. She had went back to her room and decided to sneak out.
"Come on," she gave Hero a knowing look. He tucked in his tail as he was picked up. Atila grunted as she shifted him in her right arm, trying to make him comfortable. She climbed onto the windowsill. She leaned over a little. Her companions were on the ground an elderly woman amidst them.
It is slightly irritating to know that you're friends forgot about you. Wait did I just say friends...?
She glanced to her side. Sure enough there was the waterspout just as she remembered. The pipe lead all the way to the ground. Atila inhaled and exhaled deeply.
She smiled at Hero. "Here we go, ey?" Hero shivered in fear, although used to it.
With her left hand she grabbed the pipe and swung herself over. She held Hero tightly as she slid down the pipe.

Atila's feet made a loud thunk as she hit the dirt. She landed deep in the shadow of the building a few yards away from her companions. Atila caught the elderly woman's words. She set down the shivering Hero and replied, " We're but a few youngins' seekin' the answer on how to stay alive. Ye would know wouldn't ye?"

*Sorry this is long. I know this post is just boogas but I didn't know what the lady would say. I told her the truth sort of. I'm not the writer of this adventure. I love mysteries but I'm not so good at writing them.*
I follow four rules when writing
1. Don't think. Just write.
2.Never take the pencil from the page when writing
3.Don't erase. Even if what you wrote didn't make sense
4.No need for grammar,punctuation, or spelling when writing

And when your done writing you stop and break all the rules

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Linx

The old crone cave Atila a long look. She raised an eyebrow, "And here I was thinking you needed some help and shelter from harsh Heelopeer. Well, good day to y'all then."

Linx shot a hand out and grabbed the lady by the shoulder, "She was telling the truth. Only part of it. You see we're on a mission. Sent by the Regent. We mean to gather information and report back."

She paused and gave them all a sideways look, "How come you don't look none like scholars?"

Simon bowed, "I can assure you, me and my sister were apprenticed under a high scholar courtesian."

Jon, ever the intelligent, added, "It's "my sister and I". You should know that by now."

He gave the twins a look. A look that said if-you-blow-this-I'm-going-to-teach-you-the-meaning-of-pain. Susa nodded her agreement. Karana put in her input, "Shahara and I are here to ensure that these people are safe."

The old lady pointed a finger at Atila, "And who is this?"

Linx answered, "We all only just met her yesterday. She needed help and so did we. So we helped each other. Now we all travel together."

You had to admit how skilled Linx was with twisting words and dancing around truths. He hadn't told one lie yet. They had all been partial truths. They all had been. The old woman suddenly cracked a smile.

"If that's what you guys were doing you should've just said so. I'll be glad to help some of the nice Regent's people. Come along. Old Maud will fix you a bed each!" She gestured to a house.

Linx looked to the others, "So what do you guys think about her? What should we do?"
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

28 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Shahara glanced at the woman's retreating back. "She's definitely one to keep an eye on, but I suppose we can go with her." She rubbed the back of her head, something she did when she wasn't quite sure of something. "We really just need to measure our steps carefully from now on. Think from all sides of the situation. We're not in Capital anymore, so we need to remember where we are and stay alert for trouble."

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am
Nick101 says...

I'm genuinly saddened that this has ended (in my mind it has only paused I was going to post but it had pass a week already and I thought it was pointless.) But I'm actually interested to see who murdered the prince. Will you tell us Light Devil?
I follow four rules when writing
1. Don't think. Just write.
2.Never take the pencil from the page when writing
3.Don't erase. Even if what you wrote didn't make sense
4.No need for grammar,punctuation, or spelling when writing

And when your done writing you stop and break all the rules

73 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 am
Light_Devil! says...

Oh, gosh. I'll tell you this the person who actually KILLED the prince on his horse was a hired assassin.

But the question you should be asking after I tell you that. Is who was the person who HIRED the assassin?

This can still go on, if you want. I still have the whole plot in mind.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

28 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

I definitely want it to continue.

73 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 am
Light_Devil! says...

That's one vote.

Please refer to DT for further voting.

Put your opinions in there. :D

So, it's currently two out of six. Anyone else?
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm
Kelcia says...

*I am currently acting as if the above debate never took place... Guys, please, let's not let this thing die! I was away for a while, (for personal reasons I will not depress you with,) and didn't get a chance to post...! Anyways, here we go.*

Simon and Susa

“I agree with Shahara,” said Susa, and began to walk after the old woman, Maud. Simon trooped after his sister. He was still annoyed that he had gotten ‘me and my sister’ and ‘my sister and I’ mixed up. The twins really had been taught by one of the court’s wisest scholars. He supposed that the drug had addled his wits.

He heard the others fall in line behind him. He wondered if going with Maud was just another mistake. After all, being accused of treason was a huge mistake on the court’s behalf. Leaving Nyk behind with all those bandits had been a mistake. Ordering all that food and completely letting their guard down had been, possibly, the worst mistake to date. But, then again, Simon was in no mood for looking at the bright side of things.

Susa, bouncing ahead of him, seemed untroubled by his present state of mind.

“Cheer up,” she said brightly, turning to him. “At least no one got hurt. That’s a blessing in itself, Si.” Simon rolled his eyes.

“Why is it,” he asked, “that whenever I’m in a mood you have to act all positive?”

“Ah, touché, brother of mine. Whenever I’m in a mood, you just have to act all bracing and confident. Why is that, do you think?” She laughed, and flung her arm over his shoulder.

Simon couldn’t help but smile. Good old Su, he thought. How would I ever get along without her? And so he followed the old woman into her weather-worn house, in slightly better spirits, but still just as cautious. He wouldn’t forget the drugging for a long while yet.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I guess I'm willing to post in this. But I'm going to have to reread the entire thread in order to remember stuff.***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

24 Reviews

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm
Kelcia says...

That's good to know, Ayumi. :)
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 pm
Kelcia says...

*Cough* I don't think she's posting.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria