Reviews: 73
Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Light_Devil! says...

*I suppose to even things up after sylverdawn I'll be a Revenger.*

Name: Nullus Dolor

What age they look like: 18

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

What they control: Feelings. Has the ability to influence peoples emotions and sometimes if he tried hard enough - their thoughts.

Revenged/Mourning: Revenged

History: *will do later*

Personality: Nullus is a negative person. That said, he isn't emo or unenergetic and sloth-like, he just has a very dark sense of humour and is rather sarcastic. He may seem bitter, very cynical and maniacal at times, but sometimes he can surprise people with his rather rare empathy. He has quite the vocabulary and intelligence, so beware if you want to get in a conversational fight. He has been described as "cruel and naive".

Open for love: Sure

Did they have any children?: No, but he did have many nephews and nieces (He counts all god/desses as his siblings.)

Flaws: Has a very fickle mind and often forgets things, even things of great importance.

*This ever starting?*
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 pm
Apollo says...

Umm... isn't Nunau's power emotions? But we could do like a brothers thing.
"I'll be a hero if I live."
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 51
Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am
ireylcadence says...

Name: Akeres (male)

What age they look like: 20ish

Appearance: Long wavy red hair, your traditional Greek garb...Just imagine Ronald Weasley with long hair in a Zeus costume.

What they control: Akeres is the god of folly and vice--as in partying, drinking, that kind of thing. He's good with the whole temptation business.

Revenged/Mourning: Mourning

History: Edit this later.

Personality: He's fun-loving, open-going, and completely random and spontaneous. For a god, he's rather dim, and thinking really isn't his area, but he's still managed to pull through all these centuries, so you've got to give him some credit, right? He's generally kind-hearted and he certainly has no evil intentions (perhaps because he doesn't seem to have any intentions at all), but he's a simple being, and he'll never put anything or anyone above his own pleasures.

Open for love: Not love exactly, but he's certainly willing to have a go with any female he comes across.

Did they have any children?: Too many for his own good.

Flaws: Everything that he stand for.
The wittiest thing is the simple truth.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:57 am
Kaywiia says...

Name: Ceramisa (ser-a-miss-ah)

What age they look like: 18

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

What they control: Light and the sun. (And all things asociated).

Revenged/Mourning: Mourning.

History: Born to Akeres. She is a very strong demi-god and weel liked my most. She is her fathers favorite and the only one he is close to. For a demi-god she is very powerful.

Personality: Very kind and an overall well liked person. She is very sweet, but doesn't like fighting to much. She is hopeless when it comes to fighting, to be exact.

Open for love: YES

Did they have any children?: No, she is a child.

Flaws: She is an awful fighter and almost too kind for her own good.
Last edited by Kaywiia on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:20 am
Sarah Pass says...

I call a spot for a goddess:
Name: Famatinia
Perceived Age: 18
Control:Can see a person's past and force them to tell her the truth by controlling their mind.
History:Later
Appearance:Later
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 am
Billy says...

**Since Silversun appears to have lost interest in starting this, why don't we send a PM around to everyone - including her - asking if they're still interested? And then just start with however many we get?**
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

5 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm
Apollo says...

**Agreed.**
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 pm
Kaywiia says...

I am in. And anyone else who is just post below: I am in!

5 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am
Apollo says...

I think we should start.
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 51
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:37 pm
ireylcadence says...

Good idea. Would Kaywiia like to do the honors? ;) Or anyone who wants, of course.
The wittiest thing is the simple truth.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Can I join? (If so Apollo can I use the one you asked to create for someone?)
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

42 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Kaywiia says...

I changed the picture for my character, just to let you know.

Ceramisa

"Dad!" I yell running through the hallways of our marble mansion. I find him knocked out in a chair,a bottle of beer on the floor. You have got to be kidding me. I throw m arms up and walk out of the room. Why couldn't he be useful, ever, why did I get stuck with HIM?

Well, never-mind then. I storm off to find my latin teacher. She was not someone I wanted to talk to right now, but she gave great advice, anyway.

"Mrs. Loptel," I say, running up to her, "Do you think I should wear this dress, or this dress tonight." I said, holding up a gold one and a blue one.

Tonight was my eighteenth birthday and I was having the biggest party this world has ever seen. Well, maybe not that big, but it was pretty big. I had invited almost everyone I knew, and it was going to be a big hit.

"Wear the gold, you know you look better in gold. And have you done your Latin homework, because..." She started to say. This was why I never talked to her outside of my lessons.

"Yes, I did do my homework. Thanks for the advice." I go and put the blue dress back in my room and change into the gold one. The party started in only and hour, and I was really excited.

I went to go look at the ballrom. The decorations were entirely white and silver, my two favorite colors. The room was huge, almost as large as what humans called football fields, two of them.

I went to go wake up my dad, more irratated than I was to find him awake, with another drink in his hands. I hoped he didn't forget my present.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Narades (nar-aid-ees)

What age they look like: around 20

Appearance:

What they control: Death

Revenged/Mourning: Mourning

History: Is a very unmerciful God.She deals with the dead all the time, and is known for slaughtering for no reason.

Personality: Powerful, and she knows it. She loves to brag and show off. However, you don't really want to get close enough to her for that to happen.

Open for love: no

Did they have any children?: no

Flaws: She kills too much, and is liked by nobody. Therefore, she does everything by herself. She also can be quite depressed at times. Tends to brag too much.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet