z

Young Writers Society

War of the Tsurekin

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Because it's their job." Brittney replied.

"No, it's not their job." Becky said shaking her head.

"How can you prove that? They won't leave because they can't. Cause without their masters they might as well be scrap metal."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Dynamo says...

(I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay in the end and you don't end up losing him as a friend, too.)

"Or maybe they won't leave because they know they'll be lonely if they do," Becky said. "Maybe they're here because someone sent them to keep us from being lonely. Before I found Usagi I remember always being by myself in the orphanage with no one to play with." The little girl looked up at Brittney and asked, "Haven't you ever wanted a friend who would stay with you no matter what happened?"

Brittney started to say something, but stopped. Hearing this girl talk reminded her of her days in middle school. She had always been the prettiest girl at school, and all the guys flocked to her in hopes of becoming her boyfriend. But because of that all the other girls hated her and started calling her names and making up stories about her. Even her best friend, whom she had been together with since preschool, ended up stabbing her in the back.

But one day she found Arachna hanging from a giant web in the apple tree behind her house. She no longer began caring about what people called or thought of her, because she had someone who would never betray her, someone who would always be by her side, someone who she could call a frie-

Brittney shook her head. "I don't have time for this. Out of my way, kid." She stormed down the hall out of sight. Arachna gave Becky and her Tsurekin one last glance before following her master.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

((Eh, I'll live. It's the new story of my life right now. I'll survive sense I must.))

Becky cocked her head to the side and sighed shaking her head. "She has alot to learn." She looked down at Usagi and smiled. "I wish she knew how special Arachna is."

"She'll learn I'm sure." Usagi replied rubbing against her leg.

"I hope so, or she'll never get anywhere." Becky sighed as they walked the other way down the hall.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Dynamo says...

After a while Becky passed an open room. Standing inside was Alex and his Tsurekin. They were just standing there, staring at each other. After a while, Alex scratched the side of his head and said, "Uhh... I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to do this..."

(All I could think of at the moment. I just woke up.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Becky looked at Alex. "Do what?" She asked. Alex jumped a tad and turned around looking at her.

"When'd you come up?" Alex asked frowning.

"Just now." She replied. "What are you trying to do?"

"Nothing." He replied.

"No, you're trying to do something. What is it?" She was curious now.

"Soul fusion." Alex said looking down a little. Becky smiled and looked at Usagi.

"It's not something you just do. There is no specific way to do it." Becky replied. "I can't preform it. Only Kai, Skylar, and Sean can do it out of the group. That's not counting Ivy though."

"How do they do it?" Alex asked.

"They have bonded with their Tsurekin enough to be able to. It takes training, strength, and, what else did Ivy say." Becky paused for a second thinking. "Oh and the really strong bond with your Tsurekin."
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 am
Dynamo says...

(Sorry for the delay, I kept getting side tracked.)

"We already have a strong bond," Alex said. "Mantia will protect me from anything without hesitation."

"But can you do the same for him?" Becky asked.

Alex opened his mouth to say something, but stopped.

"That's why you can't perform Soul Fusion yet. Kai says you have to be able to trust your Tsurekin with your life, and viceversa. Your Tsurekin is supposed to fight with you, not for you. I remember when Kai told us about his training in the mountains, and he fought you all along side Ryukin rather than letting Ryukin do all the work. If he can fight a Tsurekin with his own hands, then what's stopping you?"
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

(((You don't need to apologize, I've not posted so much you've plenty of......oh whats the word.....I don't know, leway? No hmmmmmm. Oh well. No need to apologize.)))

"I.." Alex stuttered and stopped to think.

"Just like Mantia will probably throw himself in front of you to save you without hesitation or thinking will you do the same?" She asked. "Until you can say that and actually mean it then you won't be able to preform Soul Fusion. Ivy says that not all of our training is physical. Some things can't be taught, like the bond we have with our Tsurekin."
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Dynamo says...

Alex smiled. "You really are serious, aren't you?" he asked.

"Why else would Kai and the others be able to put up a fight against Tsurikansen?" Becky asked. "It's because we all treat our Tsurekin as friends, not tools."

"Still, it's going to be tough for me to develop that kind of bond with Mantia. I've always thought of him as a bodyguard rather than a friend."

"It's not too late to change that. Just try to get to know him a little better. It's the least you can do after he's protected you all this time," Becky said before leaving the room. As she walked through the door she looked back once more to see Alex turning back to face Mantia. The Tsurekin was so still. The only times it had moved while she was present was when he turned to face her when she first entered the room, and again now to face his master now that she was leaving. Mantia stood like a statue, even more so than Sahara.

When she was gone, Alex looked at Mantia and scratched his head. "So... what kind of things do you do for fun?"

Mantia simply stared at him.

Alex sighed. "This is going to be tougher than I thought."

(Next is Harry and Fang. They're going to be hanging out behind the mansion.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Becky hummed as she walked through the mansion and then outside. She turned the corner to see Harry frowning at Fang with his arms crossed. "How are we supposed to try and beat them if we can pose?"

"You fuse." She said. He spun around and Fang jumped in front of him. Usagi was quickly in front of her looking at the bigger Tsurekin.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not a good idea to sneak up on someone?" He demanded.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 am
Dynamo says...

"I'm sorry," Becky said. "I didn't know you would be that jumpy."

Harry made a tch noise through his teeth and said, "I'm not jumpy."

She looked from him to Fang and said, "If you're trying use Soul Fusion, you should give up. The way you are now you won't be able to use it."

Harry gave her a mean look. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Becky simply said, "You need to be better friends with Fang and understand him more, otherwise it won't work."

Harry scoffed. "I don't need any friends."

"What about Brittney and Alex? Aren't they your friends?"
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

"No." Harry replied harshly turning away from her. "Like I said I don't need friends."

"Everyone needs friends." Becky replied. "So what is Fang if not your friend?"

"He's a machine." Harry replied.

"And you're a human. Whats the point?"

"That is the point, he is a machine, he has to listen to me." Harry replied looking at her scornfully.

"No he doesn't." She replied. "He choses to."
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm
Dynamo says...

(I can't think of anything at the moment. I'll try to post something by tomorrow, but if not then when I get back from home after Easter weekend.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Alright, I won't be on until maybe the tuesday after Easter. My boyfriend comes in. :D *
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Dynamo says...

(Have fun.)

Harry scoffed and shook his head. "Yeah, right."

"It's true," Becky said. "If that wasn't the case, he would have left a long time ago."

"Whatever. Let's say I believe you, what should I do then? I'm not the kind of guy who makes friends by talking with people. How am I supposed to get closer with Fang?"

Becky looked around until she spotted a small branch on the ground. "Why not play fetch with him?" she asked, holding up the branch.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

((It was a BLAST!))

"He's not a dog!" Harry replied.

"So? He might like it. You don't know until you try." She replied holding the branch up higher. "What do you have to lose?"
Want a Readers crit???

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield