z

Young Writers Society

The Kill

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm
October Girl says...

**Your pretty evil huh? I have to go, I'll post later Today's been so crazy! I just got my little ones asleep and now I've gotta wake them up again. :/ this sucks.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**That stinks. :P Yes I am. But it's fun. :P He just has to convince her he loves her. Get Selen in on it. Have fun. **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 am
October Girl says...

Sterling couldn't watch her leave, especially not with his son. He stopped her before she left. He glared down at her. "He is my son too, damn it Lina." he growled. "Your not going anywhere with my son."

**I don't know how to make her stay :(
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

"And why shouldn't I?" She demanded.

"Cause he's my son too!" He growled. She laughed as a tear rolled down her face.

"Then you'll have to fight for custody." She replied holding Colton close to her. "Cause I'm not about to let you take him away from me."

"Then stay." He replied firmly.

"Why should I? I've not reason to?" She said the tears falling steadily. "You only want Colton to stay." She yanked the door open and walked over to where Selen was.

"Whats wrong?" Selen asked softly glancing behind her at where Sterling was.

"I fell for the wrong man." She whispered. "Can I stay with you?"

"I don't think you did, he seemed really worried when you were out. Lina, I know when I see someone in love, he's got it bad."

"YOu don't know what your talkign about, Selen, he doesn't." She replied. Sterling walked next to her and she stiffened up.

"If you don't mind, she's going to stay at y'alls house for a couple of nights til I get everythign ready at my place." Selen said looking at Sterling. Caralina was about to say somthing but Selen shook her head.

"No arguing or I'll have teh doctor give you orders to do it." She growled. "And I can find a way to do so."

"Fine!" Caralina hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:55 am
October Girl says...

Sterling crossed his arms over his chest. "There it's settled come home and just think about it." he growled

**Blank**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina glared at Selen as Sterling led her to the truck. He drove her back to their house and she wasn't ready for the emotions that came over her when she saw it. She ran inside with Colton and locked herself in their bed room tears running down her face. Why did she have to be in love with a man that lied to her and didn't love her? Colton whimpered and started to cry so she started nursing him sense he was hungry. She could hear Sterling walking around the house. Would he come and talk to her? Part of her wanted to run to him and cry in his arms. The other was disgusted by the thought. She leaned towards the first part of her, but once Colton was done and burped she just laid on the bed and cried.

*ugh*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 am
October Girl says...

**ugh my other computer got a virus so I won't be on much until that one is re-booted :( I've had the ultimate worst day of the year lol :( **

Sterling didn't know what to do. He stuffed his ahnds in his pockets and groaned. He knew he should have just told her everything from the beginning and yet he still dined that she had found out anything at all. He WAS in love with her!

"How could I be so stupid." he muttered. He marched toward the door intending to tell her just how he felt, he brought up his hand intending to knock, know that she'd probably tell him to go away... Not that he would have listened. He heard her break down and start crying...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***THat stinks. I'm having an iffy week. I miss my boyfriend like CRAZY!!!!!!***

Caralina didn't hear Sterling open the door and come in. But when he slowly and hesitantly pulled her into a hug, without thought she leaned against his chest and cried. Why did she have to love him so much? It wasn't good. But she did. She didn't want to lose him. But what could she do to get him to love her like she loved him.

"I'm sorry." She heard him whisper. She squeezed her eyes shut and laid closer to his chest. She wasn't ready to forgive him yet.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 am
October Girl says...

Sterling held her while she cried. He looked at his clueless son asleep. He knew he felt something deep inside of him but he wasn't ready to let it surface. He couldn't.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." he breathed.

**so tired. I'll post later**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

When Caralina stopped crying she just clung to him for a little while before pulling away and swiping at her face. She swallowed and took a deep breath. She pulled Colton into her arms looking down at him. She didn't want him to grow up fatherless. She couldn't do that to him knowing what she was doing. But would she sacrifice herself to do that? SHe knew she loved Sterling, but did she love him enough to put up with him? Could she?

"I'm going to make some coffee." She muttered laying Colton securly in the middle of the bed and then putting pillows on both sides so he couldn't roll off. She walked to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:46 am
October Girl says...

Sterling picked up his son and looked at him.

"I'm not going to lose your mother... I'm not." he said again.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina poured herself a cup of coffee and then poured Sterling his. She walked back and saw him holding Colton talking in a low voice to him. She felt her heart lurch at hte site. She wanted to know what he was saying.

"Here." She smiled softly handing him his cup as she walked over.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm
October Girl says...

He just smelled the cup of coffee and eyed her jokingly.

"What? Do I have something stuck on my face?" she asked. "It's coffee."

"I know." Sterling smiled. "I was just making sure you weren't trying to kill me."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina frowned. "No, I don't exactly feel like racing him without a father." She replied before smiling a tad. "Though thanks for the idea if I ever do want to be rid of you." She teased back sitting on the bed and leaning back against the head board.

*blank*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am
October Girl says...

Sterling raised his eyebrows and whistled. "You'd do that to poor ole me?" he smiled.

She raised only one eybrow. "Just an idea when you get out of line."

Took Colt and started changing his diaper, thus turning her back. He was only human not to mention her husband so he couldn't help himself but stare at her backside. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So are you going to punish me Mrs. Pierce?" he chuckled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu