z

Young Writers Society

Rouge Villa

Reviews: 3
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:53 pm
jin_uchiha says...

okay this is my first post i suppose >.> don't really want to but yeah if i don't ayumi will shoot me... but yeah anyway my character
sorry people i have 2 rules ^.^

1. No god-modding.
2. No using other characters from the series.

Name: Jin
Blood Type: AB
Parents: decenced
Siblings: Ryu
Clan: Tenshi
Best friend: Hiori, Ayumi

This story takes place at night in a deep silent forest where only the bold and stupidists of shinobi's would go ( eh mainly they'd die) but anyway this is a RPG so feel free to join in.

Along time ago in a village hidden in mist their was a great shinobi that had wondered off into the depts of the forest which no one knew about at the time, but what they didn't know couldn't hurt them as they said. But as the days went by people in the village began to change their beliefs as the shinobi that wondered off in the forest hadn't returned.
(5 years later)
''Hey did you hear the news?'', said Jin. What news? ,said Hiori.Jin then looked at Hiori...well you know that missing nin from 5 years ago? Hiori replied, ''yeah why?'' Jin then looked at him with grief. Well today they found his body outside the gate walls all messed up and covered in blood.Hiori then looked at Jin with a pause....are you sure it's him? Jin then looked back up at Hiori...tey are positive that it's him.hiori then froze going into a blank mind....i can't believe it... saying to himself as Jin stared him down.Jin then poked him. Hey wake the hell up dude.Hiori oh i'm sorry Jin...I must b leaving now as he turned away and ran off quickly.
( Next Day)
''Jin Jin!!! where are you!!?'',said Kira. Jin replied, "what is it" waking up in his bed at 5:00 a.m in the morning with a big yawn.Kira then peeked into his window. Big Brother! she said with tears in her eyes Hiori is missing!! Jin then looked at her in shock as a tear feel from his eye...kira..what..happend..to....him ,said Jin sitting up in his bed with tears in his eyes.Kira looked at Jin with a look sigh...well we had this meeting on how the missing shinobi died and who killed him, and as we all know hiori was missing 4 days when that shinobi left. Jin then said, what the hell are you trying to say? get to the point....Kira then ''sighed'' we think Hiori killed that shinobi...Jin then got silent. Thats a lie...it's a damn lie! Hiori would never!...Kira then stopped him...shut up Jin. You know well as anyone else how Hiori gets about people who are more skilled then he is
Last edited by jin_uchiha on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Jin Uchiha-

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

So, ya, I'm not quiet sure what this will be about but here it goes.
Name: Sinra
Blood Type: O (Yippee)
Parents: decenced
Siblings: N/A
Clan: Tenshi (I guess
Best friend: None.
Picture: http://reine.deviantart.com/art/Naruto- ... a-27431173
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

All right, since I'm now in charge, I'm going to change some rules a bit. You can control more than one character if you must. Like, in my case, Haku.

Name: Ayumi
Blood Type: O
Parents: deceased
Siblings: one, Haku
Clan: Gosu
Best friend: still looking

Name: Haku
Blood Type: O
Siblings: one, Ayumi
Clan: Gosu
Best friend: Ayumi
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:57 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Okay, Tony, here's what first posts should look like.

This storybook is one about ninjas and the like. It takes place in a forest where no one generally lives, considering the fact that the woodlands are dangerous to everyone. We can all build off of this.

And so on and so forth...

Now, the rules.

1. No god-modding.
2. No killing off other characters unless they give you permission.
3. ...

You get the idea.

Here is the profile I want everyone to use.

Name: Jin
Blood Type: AB
Clan: Tenshi
Best Friend: Hiori

And, when you post, check your spelling, please! It really helps if you know how to spell a lot of these words, like deceased, stupidest, and so on.

Nice job, nonetheless. Let's see how this storybook turns out.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:25 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I think we need to add more. Just tell me if you want it taken out."

Name: Isumi (Esumay)

Blood Type: A

Parents: Mother, a nurse at the hospital

Siblings: Younger brother in the academy (Shindo)

Clan: Tiatatsu (Dragon)

Best friend: Doesn't really have one. He's just an acquaintance to everyone.

Appearance: http://jl89.deviantart.com/art/The-Blin ... a-42042808 Without the blind fold and cape.

I will always fight back, no matter what.

164 Reviews

Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:32 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Another bit of constructive criticism, Ninja...don't write things in script form. This is a writing site, not a play book. Plays go under Scripts. If you want me to help you with your writing, just let me know. And please lighten up on the language! People don't like to read a cuss word every other sentence!

164 Reviews

Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:51 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Okay, Ninja, this is how you should post! Hope this helps.

Ayumi

I crouched on a limb, watching the scene before me. It was amusing, watching these ninja fuss and grumble about every little thing when they know they could be currently hunted.

Just like now. I smiled as I focused on them again, casting my Dragon Sight jutsu so that I could see them better. My vision flashed from showing body heat, to auras, to chakra levels, to what jutsu they would soon be casting, and back again. I had always thought of it as a super-advanced Sharingan mixed with Byakuugan. It made sense, after all.

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I added to my profile, and if someone wants to bring me in please do :D**
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:16 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

I guess I will.

Ayumi

I leapt off through the forest. Things were wrong here; I could feel it.

Then, out of nowhere, there was a girl in front me. I had to dart off and collided with a tree to keep from running into her.

"Wha-what are you doing?! Just sitting there?" I asked, shaking my head to clear it.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Just thinking." Sinra said slowly opening her eyes and looking at the girl that had almost ran into her. "I didn't know anyone else came around here." She stood up slowly and looked around it was quiet, that was what she liked about the woods.

"I'm Sinra," She smiled to the girl.
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:44 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

I inclined my head, massaging my jaw where I'd hit a limb. "Ayumi."

"Do you know why this place is so quiet? It is peaceful, yes, but it's too quiet. It's giving me chills."

Reviews: 3
Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:50 am
jin_uchiha says...

Ryu goes into silence....Kira then said Ryu wake up....Ryu?....Ryu!?! she says screaming into his ear. "what is it woman!!!", said Ryu activating his kekegenkai with out knowing it.Kira then looked at me...Jin what's up with your eyes? I then looked puzzled...what do you mean.Well Kira said, your eyes are freakin glowing like the legendary "sharingan".I then touched my face...are you serious!? Yeah, Kira said holding up a mirror. I then looked into it with a silent stare.....crank....the mirror suddenly fell apart as Kira fell to the gound. I then dashed t catch her as her blood scattered over my body. Kira then said, ''Jin... he..is..here" I then looked at her with fear..who is here?! she then pointed behind me as her eyes closed....Kira..my friend I... I... I will avenge you!!!!!!!!!!! Jin said standing up with chakra flowing throug the air and wings pouring out of his body. I then looked behind me as I seen a shadow move....you!!! show your self!. A shuriken then went flying across my face leaving a scar. I then blinked as the forest became clear as day light, But who i saw...is what shocked me the most. ''Jin...long time no see huh old friend'', Hiori said. You... you bastered!!! I said appearing behind him not waiting for him explain himself as I kicked him in the back. Hmph, awww wats the matter did i kill your lil girl friend"laughs". I will leave you dead at my feet as I charged at him in anger. Fool he has no idea of what he is up agianst "kontan no jutsu X3" (God fire ball jutsu). I then blinked my eye's as I flew ino the firey hell as i begin to open then i past out.

4 Days later

I pushed that aside. "You'll be staying still for a while, understand me? No getting too excited or rambunctious
What happend...where am I. Don't move! said, Ayumi. Your in big trouble not to mention your in no condition to move. I then looked at her...well atleast tell me where I am....She hen looked at my with a sigh. Well your in the land of "mist". I then looked down..wait..wher am I!?! She then said agian your in the land of "Mist" and thats my bother Haku as she point to the wall. I then looked up...what happend. She then cut me short; For me to tell you something you must tell me who that guy was lieing dead on the ground and that large Hole in the ground was doing their....Well last remember I was fighting my Ex best friend...and thats all I remember...Ayumi then looked at Haku and said, " can you get me the sealing scroll''. Haku then"nodded" yes, sister. I then looked at Haku and Ayumi...what's a sealing scroll? Ayumi then glanced at me...are you kidding....sorry I said looking at Ayumi. I never seen one.
Last edited by jin_uchiha on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jin Uchiha-

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:52 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Um...okay, I'll have to help you some more, outside of YWS. You need to know the basics of writing real posts...))

Ayumi

That made little sense. I'd found him unconscious, and now he was babbling about fighting his ex-best-friend.

I pushed that aside. "You'll be staying still for a while, understand me? No getting too excited or rambunctious, 'kay?"

I gave him that glare; he knew what I was capable of.

164 Reviews

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:38 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Okay, I'm officially in charge of this storybook. Jin, being new and all, doesn't fully understand posting, storybook rules, and such, so I'll take charge here, just to show him the ropes. If anyone has any questions, therefore, PM me, Ayumi.

Thanks.

Ayumi

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:55 am
piepiemann22 says...

Isumi looked around. He had been traveling for two years a made his round to the Land of Mist. Sighing leaped down from a branch a dashed off. He wished to find shelter soon.

Along the path he came upon a small house and gestured for the door, but a boy opened it first. He had long hair and Isumi nearly thought he was a girl.

"Can I help you?"

"Just looking for a place to stay." Looking over his shoulder he saw a girl hovering over a man. "I know basic medicine if i can help?"
I will always fight back, no matter what.

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill