z

Young Writers Society

Spirit

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:42 am
piepiemann22 says...

My other storybook seems dead, but i think it's because the idea wasn't good enough. I hope this one turns out better.

We'll live in the modern world as normal people. The only difference is we are possessed by spirits per say. These warrior spirits escaped to earth because of a terrible evil. That evil or darkness is beginning to leak into the world and we have to stop it.

At the beginning only people who are possessed can see the dark creatures who leak into the world. Therefore we all are possessed.

The ghosts fuse with us unlocking our TRUE SELF. We become stronger, faster, more powerful. We are given the power to fight. The draw back is the amount of SPIRIT ENERGY we can use depends on the body. So in the beginning you can only use the power for a limited amount of time and can only use so much. As you fight your body will become resilient.

Other people wont believe us so we have to try and keep it a secret. When we become our TRUE SELVES people can't see us, but any damage we do can. Also, if we're attacked and aren't in true form our wounds will show.

Okay, now the rules.

1) No god-modding. Our powers will be limited even though we will get stronger.

2) Only one character. If you want another ask me first please.

3) Don't kill another character. we are all on the same side.

4) Keep swearing to a minimal. You can use it, just not rapidly.

If you have any questions just ask me.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

185 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:16 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Fallow the model for my character.)

Name- Jason Roberts

Age- 21

Appearance:
(Regular)- http://katsuno.deviantart.com/art/highs ... y-21227240

(True Self)- http://gemiange.deviantart.com/art/FFT- ... a-41035055 The one in front

Personality- Calm, but sometimes a little depressing. Not really cheery, but still has a kind heart. He puts others in front of himself. He's also cocky and tends to make mistakes at the worst times.

Background- Is going to Kindsmin College in his second year. Gets average grades and isn't liked nor hated by people. His mother died three years ago from a disease and his dad lives in the city.

Spirit

Name- Kaladore (Jason calls him Kal)

Age- Unknown

Appearance- http://yiazmat-loxen.deviantart.com/art/Delita-61634401

Personality- Serious. Gets annoyed with the fact Jason always wants to help people. Even so he's not cold hearted, just cautious.

Background- began possessing Jason after his mother died.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:32 am
Maybe says...

Sounds cool. ^^

Name: Mime (That's what he goes by. No one but himself knows his real name)

Appearance: Regular> Really looks like a mime. He is extremely pale with black eyes speckled with blue. He wears a black hat and always black and/or white clothing. Sometimes he will be seen in a long, thick black cloak. He paints black symbols under his eyes that look like tears for his own reasons (not the amusement of others, though he does get teased about it quite often)
True self> See Picture.

Personality: Quiet, cunning, sly, mischievous, and fun. He doesn't take well to strangers but will joke around all the time with people he knows. He is entertaining and acts like his nickname, Mime, only using hand signals and expressions, and occasionally a word or two. He has a temper but you have to do a lot to bring it out. He is a pro at hiding his emotions and loves a good joke.

History: He grew up in an orphanage when his parents died in a fire. He was just barely rescued and his lungs were damaged by the smoke, which is one reason he rarely talks. He developed his mime skills and preformed for the other children at the orphanage occasionally. Then one day he was adopted by a kind couple who, by odd coincidence, were in the mime business. He learned many tricks from them. They died three years ago in a car crash and so now Mime has been on his own since then. He occasionally does mime shows on the street to get money.

Picture: Regular- http://raffau.deviantart.com/art/Mime-47576759
True Self- http://pulyx.deviantart.com/art/Mime-16834830 (With a black hat and cape/cloak. Ooo, scary mime!)

Other: He rarely says more than three words at a time, if he does talk at all. He lives in an abandoned warehouse near the edge of town and enjoys the company of the stray cats that sometimes wander in.

Spirit-

Name: Raime (Rai (Ray) for short)

Appearance: See Picture.

Personality: Sarcastic, witty, intelligent, and playful. He doesn't act like a 5000 year old spirit at all. He loves taunting Mime and is feisty and energetic (Picture Aladdin) . Rarely loses his cool but has a very nasty temper. Doesn't like being ignored and sometimes takes control of Mime's vocal cords for fun. **Tony, if this isn't allowed, just say so**

History: He's been possessing Mime for about two months now.

Picture: http://lone-momo.deviantart.com/art/The ... e-62230714

Other: He loves to raid Mime's memories and annoy him. He also likes flooding some of his own memories into Mime's head when he's least expecting it...which goes along with annoying him.

**Tony, if any of this needs to be changed, just say so and i'd be happy to change it.**
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:42 am
piepiemann22 says...

No you're good. We'll wait for at least one more person to start.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:56 am
Alice says...

Name-Adanya Renolds

Age- 19

Appearence
(regular) Small, black hair with bangs that hides her face, blue eyes that'll eat your heart out, always wears a black blouse and a black skirt to hide the dagger she keeps on her calf.
(true self) Tall, muscular in a femine way, purple eyes that could bore a hole into your skull, short red hair, always wears the same black blouse but a black mini skirt to show off the dagger on the calf.

Other: very hyper, very flirtatios, but isn't completely sure where her allegiences lie in the human world

Spirit
Name-Cereum

Age-Unknown

Other- Has been posessing Adanya since she was two, has a very sly sense of humor and is very sneaky.

*good enough?*
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 am
piepiemann22 says...

Fine I guess. It will do.

116 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:20 am
Maybe says...

So when do we start?
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:21 am
piepiemann22 says...

I can start now if you want.

116 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 am
Maybe says...

Ok!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:30 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sweet! This should be cool!

Name- Adrianne Perdue (goes by Adri)

Age- 19

Appearance:
(Regular)- 5'8", reddish blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, slender but curvy with muscle (will post pic soon)

(True Self)- 5'8", waist length brown hair, reddish-brown eyes, slender but curvy with muscle (will post pic soon)

Personality- Calm but can be perky if the need arises. Is pretty indifferent to most things, but if she's annoyed, stay out of her way!

Background- Is a freshman at Kindsmin College, where she is not very well known. She has good grades and a lot of diversity (band, art, and sports) but doesn't show off publicly.

Spirit

Name- Raenya (Adri calls her Rae)

Age- Unknown

Appearance- 5'8", waist length brown hair, reddish-brown eyes, slender but curvy with muscle (will post pic soon)

Personality- Serious and can be very aggressive (through protectiveness and territorialism).

Background- Was a dormant inner self until Adri dreamed of the demons' arrival on Earth.

185 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:45 am
piepiemann22 says...

Jason stepped out of class, people swarming around him. He decided to go get some tea because he was free for an hour. In a way he was happy to leave the university behind. Less people, though it was never quiet.

Hey Jason, where are you going?

Jason looked to his side, To get some tea, why?

Just courious.

Kal was always like this. Concerned with where he was going, it got annoying. Most of the time he'd just ignore him unless he was board. Still, Kal has been more up tight than usual. Keeping that in the back of his head Jason entered the coffee shop, Ordered his Irish tea, and took a seat in the corner.

After a while Kal was really starting to get on Jason's nerves. He couldn't stop ignoring him, What is it?

A sense a strong spirit energy.

Where? Jason was interested now. There weren't many like him.

Her.

Kal was pointing at a girl wearing all black, a spirit behind her.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:17 am
Alice says...

Adanya walked up to the station and ordered a cappicinno. Then she looked over to the corner where a spirit and a human were sitting. Unable to resist the temptation she went over and sat with them.

"I'm Adanya," she said, "and this is Cereum my spirit."

"I'm Jason, and this is Kal my spirit."
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:25 am
Maybe says...

Mime-

I sat on the musty couch pushed up against the wall of my warehouse staring off at nothing. My fingers drummed idly against the arm and my foot tapped against the floor in simple beat.

Such went my days.

Whatcha doin'? an annoying thought drifted through my mind.

Go away.

Aww, you're no fun. DO something, for once. Shesh, you're so lazy.

Go away.

Not until you do something. Go preform or something! We're running low on dough anyway.

So? You don't eat.

Rai was silent for a moment.

COME ON! Do something! Lazy bum! Yabo! S-

How many times have i told you no foreign language? I demanded irritably.

Meh.

If we go for a walk, will it satisfy you?

YES! Anything!

I sighed. Alright then. Lead away.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:32 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I moved slowly across the courtyard, dragging my feet. Rae moved - invisible to the unpossessed - behind me.

Do you feel it? She tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked at her. The presences?

I take that as a yes.

Where are they?

She looked out across the campus, eyes settling on something I couldn't see. The coffee shop across the street. There's a girl and a boy.

Fine. Let's go introduce ourselves. I made my way over, moving more briskly.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:08 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

((Is it too late for another player?))
ohmeohmy

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda