z

Young Writers Society

The Parodoxis

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 pm
sasquash says...

Okay. Ive tried at making my own storybook once before, and failed completely, so lets see if this works out any better.

So the in this storybook, there are rogue figures called the Parodoxis. They control wind, have extreme speed, and move in groups of twelve. They have Captains, and then the rest are officers.

They have continuosly tried to destroy King Sarapethan. Eventually, they found a way to get in the castle without being found, and killed the king. The prince (Prince Edward) has gone out in search of the Parodoxis to get revenge for his father.

Ok.. Now, Rules

No god moding.
No killing other players without there approval
Only 1 file per person, and if you wish to have more, PM me
You can be either a Parodoxis or one of the Princes Knights(This does not exclude girls/woman who wish to be knights)

Ohh, forgot. The Prince has a fiance who will accompany him. That profile is up for grabs, and you can make her whatever you please(just dont go to overboard, ok?)

Name:Prince Edward
Nickname:Eddy(he hates it when his fiance calls him that, but anyone else who tried, got a fist in there mouth.)
Appearance: Tall, built, with green eyes, and dark brown hair.
Personality:Fun if you get on his good side, but if not, will kick your butt to the apocalypse!

Ok, so try to follow that for your Bio's, but you can add on if need be. Ill start this up a bit more when more people put in there characters.
Last edited by sasquash on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:45 pm
Rydia says...

Oooh, I think this looks quite interesting but you're going to regret putting the fiance up for grabs.

Name= Princess Jane.
Appearance= Very slight with soft, pretty features. Her hair is long and golden blond while her eyes are a forget-me-not blue.
Personality= Jane is very flirtatious and playful, especially when in the company of other men though in her heart she is loyal to the prince. She is also used to getting her own way and therefore a little spoiled.
Skills= Jane is witty, pretty, intelligent and good with a bow but she is frail and no match for a man and a sword.

That okay with you sasquash?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

26 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:58 pm
sasquash says...

Completely! Good job with the Bio!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Kyuubi says...

This sounds interesting. I'm in.

Name: Areck
Apperance: Tall, muscular, short black hair, crystal blue eyes.
Faction: Parodoxis (Captain)
Personality: Quiet, imaginative, extremly intelligent, and likes to watch out for his friends. He's very playful when he wants to be.
Skill: Trained with all sorts of blades and hand-to-hand combat.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:04 pm
Jules the jester says...

Name: Sir Samuel Aberday
Appearance:Tall with fair hair. Usually wearing his armour which consists of a chainmail shirt hidden beneath a black tunic.
Personality: Blunt talking prefering to get straight to the point. Unfaithful to his wife. Can get angry very quickly but cant be good company when he is drinking. Loyal to the Prince untill death.
Skills: Expert horseman, good with a lance and sword. Pretty decent cook aswell although he wont admit it.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm
Maybe says...

Name: Arial
Occupation/Status: Parodoxis (Officer)
Skils: Really good with a bow and throwing knives
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, gray eyes, tall, slim, and pretty. She is much stronger than she looks.
Personality: Witty, charming, and intelligent. Beware of her temper. She rarely gets really mad, but she does, look out. She can be really vicious in tight situations. She doesnt like taking orders from anyone but respects her Captain. She is fiercly independent.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Kera
Apperance: long brown hair, usually pulled back in two braids, sharp green eyes, tan complextion, athletic build,
Faction: Parodoxis (her group was killed and she is looking for a new one)
Personality: quite, dissisive, loyal, very nice once you get to know her but she is a very reserved person,
Skill: knives, and hand to hand combat, she has learned the hard way to use anythign she can get her hands on as a weapon if needed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I'm in)

Name- Jakson Yuri

Appearance- www.ffcompendium.com/jobimages/t-archer-a.jpg the guy

Faction- Kings royal army.

Personality- Cheery, always has a smile and knows how to put a smile on someones face. He is also calm in the face of danger. Need a hand, there he is.

Skill- Archer. The best with a bow. He is also slightly trained with a sword so he carries a short sword on his back. Most of the time though he will use his bow as a staff.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

26 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:03 am
sasquash says...

Ok, time to get this thing started!

Edward came flying through the double doors. How could he be so stupid as not to check the night guards. He knew there was disruption in the knighting order, but he did not know it went this far.

"Sir!"yelled Yuri, coming up from behind Edward,"i have assembled the best of the best of the knights. They are ready to go at your first command." he said, clearly happy with his work.

"Good, tell them to start up. I just need a word with our prisoner." he said, a spark of enjoyment in his eye.

*Just fit yourself in were you can! Maybe, you could fit in right here. Midnight wolf, This could be your crew if you want also. Just some ideas to put out.*
As he headed towards the dungens, he fealt a bit odd.'Something is not right. Its too quiet. All i can hear is the wrustling of wind.' As soon as he thought of that he knew what was happening.

A group of 12 men appeared as if out of the air.'Or out of wind.' Among them was one of the old supposed knights. The traitor who had let in the Parodoxis.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:08 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Name: Almen
Apperance: Short, strong, short hair, green eyes.
Faction: Parodoxis (Officer under Areck)
Personality: Like Areck, he is imaginative and extremely intelligent. He tends to be a show off and talkative. Very playful, he'll use his powers whenever he can.
Skill: He has strong control over the wind. He carries a knife to cut things, but is otherwise un-armed.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:52 pm
Rydia says...

Jane

"Edward? Oh Eddy, where are you?" Jane called out, hurrying around the corner, golden braids flying behind her.

"Oh Eddy?" Jane paused to smooth her blue, silk gown. "Oh Eddy, where are you?"

"Jane, stay back. To me men, the fiends are here!" The prince's voice echoed through the corridors and the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard. In her slippered feet, Jane hurried after the loyal guards who were flocking to their prince. As she rounded another corner, she saw Edward and several of his guards facing twelve heavily armed men.

"Keep back, princess," one of the guards instructed as they all drew their weapons.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:03 pm
Maybe says...

Arial sat against the wall of her cell, head bowed and eyes closed. She silently cursed the prince for imprisoning her, and herself for leting the prince capture her. Her ankle was red and sore from the metal band chaining her to the wall.

The sound of faint voices pricked her ears and she raised her head. The prince's voice could easily be distinguished and the sound of another female's voice was drowned out by clanking of metal and many other voices.

Arial smiled and closed her eyes again, nodding slowly. Her resuce was comming, as was suspected. Good.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

*someone bring me in please*
Want a Readers crit???

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:10 am
Kyuubi says...

Areck stood in the hall facing the group of gaurds and the prince. The eleven others with him stood defiantly as well.
"Almen, you know where the dungeon is. Don't you?" Areck said over his shoulder to a short, muscular man at his right.
"I believe so," the man answered.
"Good. Bring Kera here, please. I have a propostion for her," Areck said with a smile still facing the prince.
"You will not get out of here alive!" the price shouted.
"Are you positive about that?" Areck ran through the castle's layout in his mind. There should be a passage way that leads out near here. But where?
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

Kera walked over to Areck and looked at the prince then the princess.

"You wanted me?" She asked turning her gaze back on Areck.

"You wont get away with this, your just a bunch of murderers." The prince hissed. Kera flashed her eyes towards him and frowned,

"Don't talk about things you know nothing about, prince, some here would take offense to that and wont feel the least bit guilty about bringing harm to your dear princess or yourself." She said her voice never changing tone. She turned back to Areck, she hadn't been with his group for long, but she already liked him, he was trust worthy that was for sure. "Now, you wanted to talk to me?"
Want a Readers crit???

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner