z

Young Writers Society

Black River DT

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:45 am
MadHatter says...

Well, the Black River's been doing good so I decided to create a discussion thread. We now can discuss things concerning our characters and plot for villians and other interesting things in here, instead of in our story. Please try to keep this the place you discuss those things, so we can keep the storybook simply the story.

Here's a good intro topic: The banshee's are the new bad guys but on which side will your character go? And, do you think that they're good enough?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

But didn't they already hit, or did they come back????/
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:58 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

I'm guessing that they came back.

According to irish legends, banshees hover around homes or places where people reside when someone has died. Some lore says that they do that to help the person cross over while other lore says they hover and wait till the person is just on the brink of death to suck the life energy out of them.

I guess you could go either way with it in the story, but I suggest using the death of a person. It seems to work better. But whatever people want.

*Note: Banshees can attack when they feel threatened. So, the banshees could try and harm someone.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado