z

Young Writers Society

The Monster Mash

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:55 am
View Likes
frenchpastry says...

With Halloween being five days away, I thought we could all join in in a Halloween themed storybook. Anyone want to join? If you do, just write your profile: Name, Costume, Speicies (human, zombie, werewolf, ect.), Age, and whatever else you think is necassary.

As for the plot, coincidently enough, we've all been invited to the same Halloween Party. A costume is a must. However, as the clock chimes midnight, something freaky seems to be happening. There are... people turning into zombies? And is that Michael Jackson coming out of that grave? Make it funny, make it scary. Make it however you want! ;)

Welcome to the Monster Mash 2007.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:58 am
MadHatter says...

I'll join, but I just don't have time right now. I'll post soon though and, good idea.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:06 am
frenchpastry says...

That's fine. ;) Thanks for joining.

Name: Nicole James
Species: Human
Costume: Zombie Bride
Appearance: Long, brown hair. Petite. Blue eyes.

The party was huge, Nicole could tell as she walked up to the doorstep. Loud music blared from inside, which Nicole recognized to be the 'Masochism Tango'. She smiled.

She breifly smoothed out her dress, checking to make sure it looked okay. It was long and black and made out of a velvet material.

Bracing herself, she rang the doorbell and waited.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Kelsy Brendon
Species: Angel
Costume: vampire
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, sharp blue eyes, athletic build, tan skin, 5'6, smooth skin (she's an angel)

Kelsy opened the door sense no one else would. Her black cape swooshed around her ankles and her wings ached from being held back in hiding. No one would know she wasn't humen unless she wanted them too.

"You the host?" THe girl asked with a smile, Kelsy chuckled,

"Nope, just the only person that heard you over the music." The girl laughed with her as she stepped in and Kelsy slipped back towards the other people. She had put a ton of white powder on her face, and blood running down from her mouth. She thought she looked extermly convincing teeth and all.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:54 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(I'm in.)

Name- Liam

Species- Human

Costume- Leon from Resident Evil 4 www.onlygames.pl/Grafa/sc/tapety/resident4_1.jpg

Age- 21

Appearance- picture only with thick brown hair and brown eyes.

Liam saw the girl enter and thought about making friends. just before he was about to say something he tripped and fell right in front of her. She laughed, but lucky for him no one else cared. She helped him up, "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'm Liam."

"Nicole. Nice to meet you."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:58 am
Gadi. says...

Name- George

Species- Human

Guy

Costume-Winnie--the Pooh!!!

Age- 19

Appearance- white, black hair, blue eyes, bushy eyebrows.

:D

George was sandwitched between two hot girls, dancing away to the music. After a few minutes of frivolous, tiresome humping, George decided it was enough and sauntered over to try the red punch.

--continue later---
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:06 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Name: Eva

Costume: Little Red Riding Hood

Appearance: native american, light blue eyes, long brown hair, slim-tone, 5'5".

Eva stood staring at the crowd of people dancing and talking. She held her punch in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was here with her sister. It was a little favor. The party wasn't as amazing as it was supposed to be. She was waiting for something exciting to grab her attention...
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Kelsy watched hte new girl talking to a guy and shook her head. Foolish humen. She walked over and grabbed a cup of punch just about knocking a cup out of another guys hand. 'That was graceful, Kelsy, very graceful' she scorned herself. She smiled her apology and took a sip careful not to ruin the blood streaks.

*Sorry, all I go*
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:03 am
MadHatter says...

Name: Kyle Larson

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, very tall and lanky, sort of gangly

Bio: Kyle could be cool, yet he's just too nervous to do anything out of the oridnary. He's one of those people who can't even ask out a girl without barfing or freezing up. It's a miracle he got a girlfriend.

Costume: Fred (from Scooby Doo)

"Come on Kyle, we're going to be late for the party." Jennifer, Kyle's girlfriend, said as she dragged him out of the house.

"I can't go. I look like an idiot." He hated having to were this stupid ascot. It itched like hell. Why'd even want to go to the party? He had to study for his class tomorrow. Professer Boxlanger wouldn't be too happy if he didn't turn in his paper.

"No you don't sweety. I think you look sexy. And besides, it's Halloween. I'll look like a fool too dressed as Daphne (Again from Scooby Doo.) Now, lets go." She grabbed him again and they headed out to Kyle's car.

-Later-

They pulled up to the party ten minutes later. "Wow that's some loud music. You can hear it from out here." Kyle hated music, well, any music other than classical.

"That's the fun of it. Let's get inside, it's too cold out here."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 am
Gadi. says...

George tapped the girl who just bumped into him.

"Hey!"

"Yes? What do you want?" the girl turned around.

"You...you..." are the most beautiful girl I ever met. "You should watch where you're going."

"Jeez. I apologized!"

"Well, to me, sorry means nothing."

She scoffed and walked away. George felt so lonely that second, but then as another girl came towards him he felt so much better.

And yet...that vampire completely attracted him.

...he didn't know that his blood will get sucked by a vampire...tonight!
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:44 am
MadHatter says...

As Kyle walked in he noticed he wasn't wearing the dorkiest costume. Some idiot was wearing a Whinne the Pooh thing. Maybe this party would turn out good. The loud rock music suddenly turned into a slow song and before he knew it he was out in the middle of the room, his arms wrapped around Jennifer. They swayed to the music for awhile when Kyle panicked. What would everyone else think?

"Sorry, I'm thirsty." He let her go and ran to the punch bowl leaving her speechless and partnerless. Kyle's asthma was acting up again, as it always did when he was nervous. By the time he reached the food table he could barley breathe.

"You okay?" A girl dressed as a zombie bride grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Yeah...*cough*...I'm good...*hack, wheeze*." He grabbed his inhaler and took a deep breath. "Ahh...much better."

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:23 am
sasquash says...

"The monster mash.....dooo doo dooooo!!!" lol, nice story. Im so joining!

Name:Will Peterson

Species:Avian(Human with wings, nothing too crazy.)

Costume:Angel of death(This is when the wings come in handy.)\

Appearance: http://eugenech.deviantart.com/art/Dark ... a-13490966

Cant post now, but ill post ASAP!
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*She isn't really a vampire :P *

Kelsy stormed to the other half of the dance area and finished her drink.

You were rude, you should apologize The little angel in her head said. Every Angel was equipped with an miniture angel and mininture devil and then their own consence. At least ones that were stuck on earth.

She wasn't the rude one he was. The devil hissed, You should give him a what for

Did you see those eyes, yea the costume was a little, strange, but WOW The miniture her said sitting dreamly on her shoulder. Out of all of them she was the most annoying cause she always said exactly what Kelsy felt. Not that anyone else could see or hear the mini's as she called them but still.

Shut up, he is a no good scondrel that has no respect for women. Devil hissed,

You, dearest devil, are jumping to conclusions, you don't know that for a fact. The angel said sitting next to the small Kelsy,

YOU, stupid angel, are always seenin good in people, and if you don't remember that got Kelsy hurt last time. Devil shot back,

YOU WERE THE ONE THAT LED HER DOWN THAT HALL! Mini Kelsy screeched, If it wasn't for you that demon would've never found her and gotten her banished from going back up to heaven until she proved herself worthy.

Which wont happen here angel muttered

It might, you never know, maybe she's just not meant to go to heaven or hell for a long long time, if ever, maybe her place is down here forever.

All of you shut up![i] Kelsy hissed at them in her mind, they all dissappeard and she ambled back to the drink stand and refilled her glass. Winnie-the-pooh was still there.

"Why winnie-the-pooh? She asked not looking at him but watching the dancers instead.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:30 pm
MadHatter says...

Kyle braced himself for the yelling he'd get from Jennifer as he sat on the small couch in the room. She would be no doubt angry as hell. He watched her stride over to him, her face bright red. "KYLE!" This would not be good.

"I'm sorry, but you know how nervous I get."

"Yeah, well, you better get nervous now, You're out of a date."

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

*bump* Someone post
Want a Readers crit???

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun