z

Young Writers Society

Halo: The Great Journey

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 pm
Kyuubi says...

Okay first off, I have to apologize for criticizing Madhatter's storybook. It was wrong and probably unforgivable.

I'm going to base this storybook on the actual series. That means Covenant, Flood, SPARTAN Programs, the whole nine yards. So basically anything that happens in the series or to you in the games is fair and should be written if it coincides with the story.

The story so far: Earth's defenses are crushed. The Covenant war machine is nearly ripped in half. The Elites trust no one as of yet. After the success of the SPARTAN II Program, the UNSC developed the SPARTAN III Program. This made 12-14 year old kids train as SPARTAN's. They have a lesser quality armor than that of the SPARTAN II's but thy do have active camoflauge. The Marines are fighting a desperate war against the remaining Covenant.

I will allow a few people to be SPARTAN II's and SPARTAN III's. Unlike the game, there are more then 10 II's and 8 III's left fighting the Covenant. If you a reference as to what the SPARTAN III's look like for their description, try and use Google.

The rules for this storybook are the same as any other storybook. No God Moding, No bashing other writers, etc. If you have a question, please PM me and I will get back to you soon.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I'm in, but no spartan for me. Someone has to be a human right.)

Name- Rick Alswel

Age- 22

Appearance- Standard marine armor only grey. Black short wavy hair. Dark blue eyes.

Weapons- Battle rifle, pistol, frag grenades.

Personality_ Not what one would say is perfect marine material. He thinks to much for him self and has trouble following order. Even so he is dedicated and won't leave a comrade behind.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 am
Kyuubi says...

Please try and use the following format for your characters.

Name: Jack Remore
Age brought into SPARTAN Program: 6
SPARTAN Program: II (use either II or III)
Designation: L11
Armor: Mark VI (you can use Mark V, VI, or the "Experimental Combat Suit")
Appearence without armor: 7' 1", black hair, blue eyes, 267 pounds, average muscle size for a SPARTAN.

Bio: Jack grew up on Harvest but his family moved to Earth shortly after his 5th birthday. A year later Harvest was attacked by the Covanant and totally destroyed. Then, he was "drafted" into the Marine Corps's SPARTAN II program where he was trained and enhanced in every way possible. For 21 years, he has been fighting with the Marine Corps against the Covenant.

A Warthog buzzed along in a mountain range. Jack was standing in his Mark VI armor at the turret controls. A Marine sat in the drivers side with his foot down hard on the gas pedal. Jack bent down and loaded a fifty cal. drum onto the turret. He pulled the charging lever and heard a satisfying click as the first round was loaded into the chamber. A Banshee screamed overhead but didn't see them because of the cliff they were driving under. Jack checked his armor's radar and brought up a map of where they were. All he knew was that they were on a planet similar to Reach but was unhabited. He didn't what the Covenant were doing here. He didn't care as long he got to kill some of them. The Marine pressed on the brake and the scout vehicle slowed to a halt. The cliff trail veered to the left and down a mountain slope toward a Marine controlled base that hadn't been attacked yet. The Marine started again and went down the trail head to the base.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:13 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Is anyone else going to join, or is it just you and me Chris?)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:28 am
View Likes
MadHatter says...

(I'm probably going to join)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman