z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Mayhem

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:47 am
KAVOR17 says...

Welcome: You are in the world of Everity. Be an elf from the Kortac Forest or maybe a human from the plains of Veran. Even be a demon from the volcanic waste land of Rancro or a undead from the swamps of Perglem.

StorylineThe elves and humans have teamed up against their allied enemies, the demon and undead. Clashing armies devestate the landscape! Who will survive this war if you survive at all?

The Plan Create a character as on either good or evil side(good being elven or human; evil being demon or undead). Then choose a Proffesion (human:swordsman, mage, crusader; elf:swordsman, mage, druid; demon:swordsman, warlock, shadowstalker; undead:swordsman, warlock, necromancer)Then fight for your side!

Professions
Swordsman: The one profession all races can be. The warrior who is on the front lines and takes a beating but also deals it out.
Mage: Both humans and elves can be this elemental spell caster. These guys are the classical ill burn you dudes (They use ice, water, fire, air, and lightning)
Crusader: Only humans can be these guys. Wielding holy axes these guys are the bane of darkness. They can also heal a little.
Druid: These are only elves. The use their connection to nature to terrorize the enemy (weather, rock, plants, animals).
Warlock: These are the spellcasters of demons and undead. Using dark arts the kill and torture the enemy. The use darkness can rip enemies to shreds.
Shadowstalker: These are demonic assasins. They use their poisons to kill so many. They wont even see it coming.
NecromancerThe raisers of new undead. They use unholy magic to bring others to the fight. Have fun with them.

Rules
1.NO KILLING OFF OTHER CHARACTERS WITH OUT ASKING
2.NO GODLIKE POWERS
3.TYPE GOOD OR EVIL BEFORE EVERY POST SO WE CAN CONTINUE STORYLINE EFFICENTLY
4.YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE CHARACTER FOR EACH SIDE
5.HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

My Characters

Name: Silern
Race:Elf
Prof.:Druid
Appearance:Silver hair glowing gold eyes, about 6 foot tall muscluar
Abilities:Talks with nature, Controls nature around him
Personality:Faithful, Leader,Friendly

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Karklen
Race:Demon
Prof.:Shadowstalker
Apperance:No hair; Burning red eyes, giant winged figure, hooves
Abilities:Invisiblity (except for eyes), Can poision enemies with magic
Personality:Cruel, Evil, Leader, Brutal

Random avatar

Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:49 am
KAVOR17 says...

Don't start storyline till I do, but please create characters. Thanks!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:49 am
Maybe says...

This sounds pretty cool. I'm in.

Name: Seth
Race: Elf
Prof.: Mage
Abilities: Uses elemental magic. Is still learning but he's fairly good at what he does.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, blue eyes speckled with black, tan and normal build/height.
Personality: Seth can he serious when the need arises, but mostly he's laid back. Extremely witty, brave, and trustworthy. He is the ideal ally.

-------------------------------

Name: Rokan
Race: Undead
Prof.: Necromancer
Abilities: Can summon otherwordly, undead creatures. Can levitate, and can take the form of a human male when he pleases but only for a very short ammount of time and will still have his multicolored eyes (See appearance)
Appearance: He has long black hair and is very pale, almost transparent. His eyes are strange; one is black and the other is white. He wears long, torn black robes.
Personality: Rokan, like Seth, can be serious when the need arrises; and deadly. But he's not really up for the whole 'good vs.evil' charade at the moment. If he had his pick, he would side with the good and just be done with it.

*Hope this is ok. If not, i'll fix whatever.*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Ara
Race:Elf
Prof.:Druid
Apperance:Skinny, athletic build, sharp blue eyes, long flowing brown hair, 5'5
Abilities:Comunitcate with nature, animals. etc. Controls nature like an avatar (sorry that is was the only way I could think of explaining it) Can control weather if needed.
Personality:Shyish, doesn't talk much until you get to know her. She is a tough little cookie, she is shorter then most but she doesn't let that stop her, she can be just as good a fighter as the rest. Very loyal, and kills for friends
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 pm
Alice says...

Name: Gloria
Race: Human
Prof.: Untrained Mage
Appearence: Tall, black hair, green eyes, breathtakingly beautiful
Abilities: An empath, can resurect anybody/anything, can control water
Personality: Shy when it comes to her powers, but out there and hyperactive when it comes to herself, she has no clue how powerful she actually is, and can barely control her powers as they are. She's an uncontrolable flirt, but more loyal than anybody could imagine from somebody so young.
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:23 pm
KAVOR17 says...

do think that is enough characters to start?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Alice says...

Sure, doesn't really matter, new characters'll jump in when they're confident that this isn't going to die anyways so you might as well start it now ~.^
I just lost the game.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Name: Tyantha
Prof: Swordsman
Appearance: Brown hair that is cut really short (Like a normal boy cut almost for safety reasons) Dark grey eyes. Slim and strong build. 5' 11".
Personality: Doesn't care about anything except for defending the elves and humans and killing the enemy. She's got a sarcastic, boring, personality and doesn't care about her life. That's why she sticks her neck out all the time and will be the fist to jump into a fight.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:30 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Name: Karana
Prof: Druid
Appearance: 5'9", very slender but curvy, straight blonde hair that hangs to waist, blue-grey eyes
Abilities: can summon animals and plants but prefers fire magic, telekenesis
Personality: A perky person. She hates battles, but knows how to fight. It takes a lot to make her mad, but she is easily upset or excited.

--------

Name: Eclipse
Race: demon
Prof: Warlock
Appearance: "human" form: tall and powerfully built, curly brown hair that falls to shoulders, green-gold eyes; demon form: a dark wingless dragon with spines on elbows, shoulders, knees, and heels; a razor-sharp fin runs the length of her neck, body, and tail; tail is tipped with a wide blade with serrated edges
Abilities: teleportation, mind reading/controlling, and dark magic
Personality: A serious, dangerous figure. Often quiet and reserved, she is mostly avoided by her comrads and subordinates. She is quick to anger and does not hesitate to be cruel, but she rarely transforms.

Should I post a picture for you?
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Name: Laufeia
Race: Demon
Prof.: Shadowstalker
Appearance: She's 6'4", has long green hair, yellow eyes, dark brown skin, and razor sharp teeth.
Abilities: Breathes a poison that can paralze, kill, and/or put someone into a coma.
Personality: Full of pride and wrath. She loves to kill people, but she loves torturing them even more. She never likes being wrong, and never likes being told that she is wrong. Often goes into flurries of anger and hurts any and all the things/people around her.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Please start!*
Want a Readers crit???

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Ego says...

Kavor, please proofread your posts before submitting them. I just spent a good few minutes making your opening post readable.

That said:

Name: Capt. Mortimer Sternblade "Stern"
Race: Human
Class: Crusader
Appearance: Tall, broad-shouldered man with short, graying-brown hair and a medium length salt and pepper beard. He has intense, steely gray eyes and strong cheekbones. He wears a full suit of enchanted plate mail armor, and in combat wears a full-faced helmet with a large golden eagle atop it, in order for his troops find him on the battlefield.
Abilities:
--Smite: Calls upon the power of light to imbue his axe with the power to destroy undead and demons outright.
--Lay on Hands: Heal the wounds of his companions.
--Banish: Sends summoned creatures back to their plane of origin.
Personality: Respected by all, he is very proper and chivalrous, as well as patient with his subordinates. He does not crack jokes, but his deep, boisterous laughter can be often heard in the company of those who do.
Weapon: "Right Hand of Pelor" One-handed, double bladed axe that he wields with surprising speed and agility. Shines with golden light when in battle.

--------------------

Chosen Name: Grimnick (formerly Richard Sternblade)
Race: Undead (formerly human)
Class: Swordsman (formerly crusader)
Appearance: Partially decomposed corpse of a human warrior. The right side of his body is completely burned away, leaving only charred bones protruding from blackened flesh. His right eye socket is empty, burning fire taking the place of his eye. The left side of his body is a mere shell of his former self, decomposed to the point of unrecognizability.
Abilities:
--Zero Constitution: As an undead creature, Grimnick is unaffected by magic that relies on affecting living tissue, such as fire and ice, as well as any spell that would alter the mental process of a living creature. As undead, he is also tireless and can fight longer and march farther than any living creature.
Weapon: "Contagion"--Massive, two handed sword that curves into a semi-circle halfway down the blade. Permanently infected with a deadly disease, transmitted to anyone he manages to cut with the blade.
Note: Brother of Mort Sternblade, killed in action in the first days of the war. Mort has been trying to kill him ever since, to put him to rest.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:12 am
Bella says...

Oh yay, something new!!!

Name: Bella
Race: Elf (mostly)
Prof: Self-Trained Mage
Appearance: Long blond hair (down to ground long), rarely pulled back, because it looks so amazing that it often stuns others. Blue eyes. Tall and skinny. As any elf would be, amazingly beautiful.
Ability: Is quite powerful, but learned how to use all of her magic on her own. Can fight better than most males could even dream of fighting. Can read emotion and minds, to some extent. Has some capability with swords as well.
Personality: is relatively quiet, and keeps to herself a bit. Talks more when she's around people she trusts.
Extra: Knows some dark magic, but has never shared that information with anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lucien
Race: Demon
Prof: Warlock
Appearance: blond hair, cut to shoulders, and normally pulled into a pig-tail at his neck.
Ability: Dark Magic is his specialty by far. He has a better grasp on how to kill people than the shadowstalkers could even dream of.
Personality: speaks little, but when he does, you best listen carefully. It tends to be pretty important stuff.
Extra: At one point in time, many many years ago, he was not evil. And surprisingly enough, he has a child...with an elf...Is Bella's father. He taught her some dark magic, before going insane when someone killed his wife. Since then, he has been bitter and evil, and only wishes to kill.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Random avatar

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 am
KAVOR17 says...

The Start Good

Commander Silern stood on the edge of the forest. A slight wind shook the leaves, starting nature's song. Silern's Army hid among these leaves peering out at the plains. They watched a dark blanket move over the rolling hills, marching toward the elven forest.

"The Dark Army approaches, alert the forest and alert the humans. We need to hold them until they can help," Silern said to a unseen messanger.

The Dark army moved quickly, you could already see their banner of a flaming claw and the horrors of their sickly army. Undead, there skin almost transparent, had unnatural spiky growths on their arms and legs. Demons towered over their sickly companons, they stood on hood feet and burning eyes. Most striking was were their long, sharp claws and curled horns. Also the occasional had a pair of tatter bat-like wings connected to their backs.

"Bowman ready!" Silern yelled. "FIRE!!!"

Thousands of arrows poured out hailed down on The Dark Army. Demons and Undead alike were impaled by these shafts.

"Druids!!!" Silern screamed, now pacing in front of the forest, defying their ever-closing-in enemies. Now hundreds of elves stepped out of the forest. They began to chant in an ancient launguage (Silern among them). The ground rumbled in anger, breaking apart in front of the Army. The Dark Army slowed taking heavy losses now that the ground rose to fight them.

"Another Volley!" Silern ordered. More shafts impaled the Army who was in turnmoil. "CCHHAARRGGEE!!!" Silern yelled. Thousands of elven swordsmen ran out of the forest towards death or victory.

And so the battle began.

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ara watched the fight, she hadn't joined an army, she watched, she had to know who she would be fighting alongside. She closed her eyes and then wispered an ancient word. A lightening bolt flew out of the sky and hit a group of demons. The sky threatend rain and she let it out. She wispered another word and some ground rose crumpling more. She would help the army, but wouldn't take credit for it. She jumped into another tree and moved to where she could see the fighting better. She sent another lightening bolt and it killed more. She only had strength to control one more she she let that energy away and the sky started to clear just a little. She saw a huge bolder and sent it rolling away from the army but towards the demons and undead. Then she sat back and watched, closing her eyes to regain strength. She was weak, tired, she would need about half an hour to regain the strength she had used on her own.
Want a Readers crit???

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper