z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:45 pm
Lethero says...

You might think of Mythical Creatures of Sada 2 but it's not. This hundreds of years into the future to where we have hover cars and all that stuff. You can be any fantasy or mythical creatures you want to be (or one of your own creation) also if your will a human. There is still magic so feel free to use it when you can. Now for the plot:

In the year 4903 a group of humans has formed a underground movement to get Magical Creatures killed. And soon a war is began between humans and Magical Creatures. Famlies suffer and people are unsure they can't their neighbors. But in all this chaos there is hope. Will the people of the future Sada find it?

(Note: If you need help finding a creature PM me or find me on the chat.)

Name: Lethero I :D
Appearance:White fur and red eyes. Wears hi-tech armor due to the fact he is in the new special forces milatary. Armor is black with a red paw print on the chest. Uses wrist blades for close combat and pistol for distances.
Description: Is the descendant of the original Lethero and the 3rd to recieve the namesake.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

YAY! You made another one.

Name: Laney
Age (can't foget this): 17
Appearance:

that is her in fighting mode :D
ignore the writing on both pics.

That is her in her every day attire, those things in her hair are knives, they just don't look it.

Description: She is an orphan and takes care of herself mostly, she is a humen but hates what the humens are doing to the mythical creatures. She has Vampire and Were friends but that is about it. (Can be changed to whatever if y'all see fit). She seems to be a cold hearted person to those that don't know her but in reality she is a very sweet person. She is loyal, and protective of her friends.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:25 am
Maybe says...

Meh. I'm in.

Name: Seth

Race: Vampire/Shapeshifter Mix (Is a natual vampire, but can change into a few other things (while still being a vampire. It sounds confusing. I'll explain in the story) namely a bird, wolf, fox, or snake.)

Education: Middle, but he's been alive longer than most people so he's pretty smart.

Family: All his family died long ago. He is a 'orphan', as he goes by.

Appearance Shoulder length dark brown, wavy hair. Brown-green eyes, sharp facial features. He is tall for his age, standing around 5' 10". Slim build and wears darker clothes (Dark red/blue, black, gray).

Personality: Quick-witted, witty, stubborn, independent, unsocial, charming (when he wants to be), resolved, mischievous, determined, and reckless. He is very courageous...but stil posseses some of his boy-ish habits (like being reckless and a slight show-off). But he is very honorable and nobel and will lay downhis life for those he trusts and respects. But...it's extremely hard to earn his trust. He can seem really mean and disant at first, but he's really a big softy.

Abilities: Can go out in sunlight, but stil has to drink a fair ammount of blood. Luckily, he prefers animal blood to human blood (he wont go for any humaniod being, including werewolves, dragons, shapeshifters...etc.). He is also very flexible. Can use magic, but doesnt often. Mostly for healing and/or self defense. But sometimes he just cant help showing of a bit. Can also change into a few animals, bt usually sticks to a bird, wolf, fox, or snake (fitting or his personality)

Relations to other characters: Doesnt know anyone. He's a 'runaway orphan' who lives by himself. Doesnt go out much, for fear he'll be caught by the authorities.

Sorry. i went kinda overboard on the profile. I was bored. *shruggs*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:45 am
Lethero says...

Lethero stood with his back to the wall gun drawn. He looked over the corner. "This way is clear," he said into his mouthpiece. He snuck around the corner opened the first door he came upon. The room was completely empty except of a table. Lethero walked over to the table and noticed a piece of paper on it. It read:
The movement starts tonight. Bring the toys for the group.
The Priest

Lethero sat at the bench in the park staring at the paper wondering what it might mean. "Whatcha readin'" said the familiar voice of Laney.
"A note that was left at terrorists hide-out," he replied handing her the note.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Laney sat down on the bench and read the note over.

"This doesn't look to good." She commented. Lethero shook his head no. "Do you think it was done this morning or has already happened?"

"I think that what ever it is talking about is happening tonight." He replied, Laney nodded,

"So, get ready for anything." She smiled, her eyes scanning the park.
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:10 am
Saphira says...

I'm in!

Name: Katlyn

Race: Human (Had a werewolf father and a human mother)

Family: Her father was killed because of what he was but the murderer was never found. Her mother went crazy with grief.

Appearance: Small (5f 2in) and skinny. Long black hair and blue eyes. Sharp features and thin lips.

Personality:Shy, quiet but cunning. She is determined and ambitious because she wants to find her Fathers murderer. She doesn't trust humans at all and only trusts mythical creatures but she hasn't found any that eccept her yet.

Abilities: She is fast because of her father and well trained. She sometimes gains features of a wolf but cannot transform completely.

Just bring me in if you want or i will post soon.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

169 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:53 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero stood up as he sensed a foriegn presences. "What is it?" Laney asked. Lethero walked forward and instantly his ears perked.

"Duck!" he shouted as he fell to his knees and a bullet flew overhead. "Their here Laney! Run!" Lethero stood up and ran as his wrist blades cut through his clothing and he transformed into his Werewolf form.

The attacker was no where to be seen but Lethero could smell. "Dammit," Lethero said. "Show yourself coward!" Laughing erupted all around him and a dozen men materialized around him, each holding a gun Lethero never seen before.

"We got you now wolf."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

"And leave you behind, I think not." She wispered while she was behind a tree. She quickly pulled out her knives, there were two circles that were made from the knives, she could throw them and they would come back and settle where they were supposed to be. Her lose clothes tightened with a pull of a string and a mask slipped over her mouth to hide who she was. She climbed up in a tree and watched waiting for the perfect chance to help Lethero. There was no way they were going to hurt him or ruin her alliance with the werewolves. She flashed one of the blades to where it reflected the sun quickly into Lethero's eyes and back out so he would know she was there.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:04 am
View Likes
MadHatter says...

Name: Dorgan

Species: Gorman (A type of yeti like thing, but yet walks on it's knuckles, and it sorta looks like an over grown sloth. Their species is primative even in this futuristic world)

Family: Dorgan really didn't know his family because at birth his mother was killed and his father was taken prisoner. But, before he could be killed himself he was resuced by the local shaman and raised in the way of the ancient heroes. But eventually the shaman passed on and so Dorgan is all alone in the world. He may even be the last of his kind.

Appearance: When he stands on his hind legs he is roughly eight and a half feet tall. He is covered in thick, wirey gray hair and looks like a hairy man.

Weapons: An anciet sword passed down from his great grandfather and his huge claws

Abilities: Although he weighs over 500 pounds, he is incredibly fast and has tremendous agility. He also has incredible strength.

Dargon quickly ran across the cold metal sidewalks of the park. He had to be fast because he knew how those mystical creature killing humans would react. Those awful guns and swords. Unfortunatly he had been forced to watch one of these killings by the shaman as a lesson on humans. What a vile race. So pale...so fragile.
A bark of a wolf broke his train of thought. "Now what is a wolf doing here? Unless..." Dargon speed forward, galoping like a deer or antelope. He saw a ring of humans beating a large werewolf. He lunged at them roaring at his loudest. They froze in utter horror.
"What the hell is tha-" Dargon ripped the head off the unlucky human who dared to speak. That scared the rest into fleeing.
"Thanks...I hope." The werewolf looked at him."Need a hand?"
"No. I never take help from one I give mercy to. Just an old tradition. He got up off the ground.
"Whoa big guy!" A strange looking girl came up behind him.
"If you take one more step hunter I'll kill you."
"Relax, she's an ally." Dargon stopped growling, but the hairs on his back remained straight up.
"So, who's your new friend?"
"Dargon is my name. And yours?" He studied her. Their was just something creepy about her.
"How do we know your with us? I don't just give out info like that."
"Trust me. I hate the humans more than you could ever know."
Last edited by MadHatter on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 pm
death5614 says...

Name: Aro

Species: Jackel - Dog-like species that stands upright. No fur, but hair. Can turn invisible.

Family: None, born in a test tube.

Appearance: Blue mohawk. Dog like mouth. Razor-Sharp teeth. Light weight futuristic armor.

History: Aro was born in a test tube. He was raised by the scientist Dr. Vongale. He was trained as an assassin since he was 4 years old. VERY deadly

Personality: Very secretive

Weapons: 3 Knived on his belt. 2 blades on his legs. spiked on his arms. and a BAD BITE

Abilities: Can turn invisisble and can hover slightly
Im not as think as you dumb i am...

7 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:46 pm
View Likes
death5614 says...

"I have them all in my sights, sir" Aro said into his radio as he raised his rifle, unsure what he was going to do.
"Do you want me to engage?"
"Well that all depends!" the strange voice answered back.
"What do you mean? over"
"Engage only if you want to keep your job! over"
Aro looked into the scope uneasily. He didn't want to kill them, but he definately didn't want to loose his job.
"Shoot them!" The strange voice yelled.
"I cant! they're one of my own!!!" said Aro as he took his radio and smashed it with his hoof, vanishing instantly.....

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Well then you must hate me too." Laney said putting both of the knife rings in one hand.

"Your HUMEN?" He demanded,

"Yes, but I do not like most other humens, they give me a bad name." She smiled, he couldn't see it though because of the mask. "I'm a friend, not an enemy. I was just seeing what you would do." He grunted,

"Laney, be nice, please." Lethero said frowning,

"Sorry," She looked back at the gorman. "I'm Laney, like he said." She stuck her hand out to shake his.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:59 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon looked around. They weren't safe. Someone was watching them. "I'd suggest that we move inside. Or at least out of the open. Foul eyes are upon us." He galloped into the trees.
"Are you sure we can trust him?" Laney asked Lethero. "He seems a bit....odd."
"Well, he saved us. We can only hope he's on our side."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney nodded and followed the Gormen and Lethero. THey came to a small incloser, a patch of trees that had been covered with vines probably someone's hide out at one time but they had long left it.

"So, why did you help Lethero? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but it is a start." Laney said leaning up against a tree.

"Humens were attacking someone, that is all I need." He replied, Laney nodded, that was good enough for her.

"Well as long as you don't try to harm me ever, or my friends your on good terms with me." She said, she wanted to get changed, she didn't want to be in her fighting closthes for long, people would figure her for a trouble maker and try to get rid of her. Lethero shot her a warning look and she shrugged, she was going to be blunt. Though the Gormen seemed like a smart fellow.
Want a Readers crit???

7 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:16 pm
death5614 says...

Aro approached the Gormen, slowly coming out of his invisible form. "Hello there!" said Aro with a smile on his face.
"Who are you???" Dargon said as he crouched, ready to pounce.
"Do not worry, Gormen, i mean no harm!" Said Aro, raising his hand becoming fully visible.
"Who are you and what are you doing here???" Said Laney with a demanding tone.
"I mean no harm, i am a new race called the Jackels, we are hunters. I recently quit when i was suppose to eliminate you all, but do not be alarmed. I am off duty permenatly, i wish to help you all get out of here, my seargent is sending a recon squad to wipe the area of creatures, including his own!!!"
"How can we trust you?" Lethero asked.
"How can you not..."

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand