z

Young Writers Society

To All Fantasy Action Wanters

Reviews: 4
Sun May 20, 2007 12:55 am
shmegan bob's back says...

OK this is an anything goes story. We are set in the present,past,and future; no true time. You could be anyone or anything you want.
When you start please put a discription of your character and choose a color.But please don't use red( dark red is fine) the red is going to be for questions and concerns only. This color is to be used and only to be used when your character says something. We need some sort of fighting and true story in this so no off topic subjects. Please only right up to two paragraphs. Have Fun!!!

name:Kayla Izumi
spicies:unknown
personality:mysterious, kind, seems to be interested in reading
looks:long,green hair, about 5'5", wears baggy jeans and a tight tanktop with quarter sleeve gloves.
other:single, has great ninja skills, smart, finished highschool at the age of 12

Ok we start our story in a distant land, near and in a town ruled by an evil queen. The town is based to look like a suburb city with a mix of midevil.

Okey Dokey then have fun!!!
Last edited by shmegan bob's back on Sun May 20, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 20, 2007 3:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

name:Riley Ryder
spicies:Shape Shifter (love em)
personality: Calm, colective (sp) she isn't all that popular but her friends are her world and she will kill for them
looks: long brown hair, sharp blue eyes, tough althectic yet femine (sp) build, 5'6, tan
other:single, loves any weapon, fist fights, fighting, kinves especally,
OOC: so what do we do now"??

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun May 20, 2007 4:51 am
Lindsaroo says...

name:Delilah Blessins
Species:human
Personality:Sweet. Curious.
Features:Long Brown hair that's usually in a pony-tail unless she is fighting. Green Eyes. Slim figure. Usually wearing dresses because that is all she is allowed to wear. Always wears a silver necklace with a sword going through a fist.
Skills:Great Swordsmanship. Really Fast and Strong.
Other:Not really smart but understands the average stuff. The Evil Queen's Daughter. She hates being royalty and wants to be with the common folk but is forbidden. Can't control her anger.

Delilah walked down the corridor in a light blue dress with a white flower pattern at the bottom. She passed the dining room where Diane, the queen's mother, was stuffing her face. She walked in and curtsied. Diane did look at her and kept on eating. She walked over to one of the servants and asked if it was okay if she could have something to drink or eat for today. He handed her two slices of bread and a glass of water. Delilah's eyes filled up with tears. She screamed and threw the "meal" at Diane.

"That's it?? That's all I get? You have plenty of food! You stuff your fat face every day! I'm going to die of starvation and you don't give a damn! I'm sick of it and I hate you!"

"I shall not be treated like this Delilah. Calm down now or I'll lock you up in the dungeon for 3 days." She said calmly biting into a roll.

"You'd lock your own grandaughter in the dungeon!?!?!?! You're a monster!"

"Guards. Take her away. She makes me sick."

Delilah screamed in rage and ran out and into her room. She grabbed her backpack and packed some clothes and a picture of her father and some money and her sword and climbed out the window. This was of course not the first time she had run away, Actually it was the 17th time. She ran into the city.
Last edited by Lindsaroo on Tue May 22, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

Sun May 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Kayla was a messenger for the town of Fiore(that's our subburbien town) and the other towns nearby. She had many advantages with such a job, traveling, meeting new people, getting to go into places normal people don't, and test her ninja arts to it's fullest with the occasional banditt.
Today she had a message to send to Queen Alegashiar. She walked into a long cathedral and then into a corridor. She turned into the throne room and two gards approached her.
"hey what do you think youre doing?" one fat yet tall gaurd said.
" I have a message for the queen," she handed a small letter to the smaller and more handsom qaurd. " Yep that's it!" She walked off.
As she looked back she saw the queen bawling her eyes out yelling," Where's my baby, where's my Baby Delilah!!"
Last edited by shmegan bob's back on Wed May 23, 2007 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Kayla was used to hereing that the princess has run away so she ignored it.
As she was walking she ran into a girl in a light blue dress with a white flower design as a bottom border. It was the princess. She tried to ignore her but the fact that Kayla knew who it was bugged her. As she walked up to the princess, Delilah turned and ran off.

170 Reviews

Tue May 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Ohhh....It's the mother of the queen. Sorry I fixed it.
Delilah was scared she'd be caught when she saw the girl so she ran the other direction, into the woods. She went over by a tree and sat down.
Sorry I don't have that much time at the moment.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

Wed May 23, 2007 1:54 am

Last edited by shmegan bob's back on Wed May 23, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 23, 2007 1:58 am

Kayla followed her. When Kayla finally caught up to her Delilah turned away.
"pffht. Some princess you are. If anything goes wrong you just fall apart. You'll never be queen material with this sort of additude." Kayla handed her a cloth out of her messenger bag.

Hey Imao Lindsay I don't have alot of time either.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed May 23, 2007 2:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

Riley watched the two girls argueing and she smiled, this wasn't the first time the princess had taken off. Riley always watched her just to make sure she didn't get hurt.
" You never seem to want to stay in that castle do you?" She asked stepping out of the woods. "yet so many would die just to step inside to see the beauty. I don't know why though there isn;t all that much to see.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Wed May 23, 2007 8:49 pm

" Oh yeah right. Royalty always gets the better side of life. I'd like to see you try to act like a normal person instead of some stuckup, get whatever I want princess." Kayla said with such anger that her class was always mistreated and then the royalty goes and complains about there own. She glanced over at Riley, "does that girl always follow you? Some body gaurd she is then, she's so scrowny." Riley began to walk over possibly to back herself up.

Take it away TNC

170 Reviews

Sun May 27, 2007 11:01 pm
Lindsaroo says...

No! I shall take it away! :twisted:

Delilah sprang up and socked the messenger in the face.

You are getting on my nerves you stupid fool! She turned to Riley. And you! The only beautiful thing in that horrible castle is Benar-.....uh....NOTHING!! It's Stupid and horrible and evil! I hate it there and I know there isn't much to see. But don't give me crap if I don't feel like I want to stay there! She jumped up into the tree and grabbed a handful of acorns and chucked them at both of the girls. Kayla shouted,while trying to dodge the acorns, Stop it you little Brat! Delilah stoped and jumped down from the tree. She ran deeper into the woods and sudenly slammed into something falling over into the leaves. No. It was someone. It was a big guy with a bunch of weapons all over him. He reached a hand down as if to help her up, but the reached round her and threw her over her shoulder. She screamed but he covered her mouth with the other hand. Then the man ran off with Princess Delilah.

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor