z

Young Writers Society

Assassination

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sat May 19, 2007 1:29 am
Shadowsun says...

This is my first storybook so you guys will have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong....

It's 1192AD and Minamoto Yoritomo has been appointed as Shogun. The clan lords do not like this so they have sent out Ninjas/Geishas to kill him. The Shogun is protected by an elite Samurai bodyguard and it will be hard for the assassins to reach him. You can be the Samurai bodyguards, the Ninja sent to assassinate the shogun, the Geisha, a Clan lord or anyone else you can think of.

Rules:
No god/godlike abilities/powers, but you can use small magic (no big curse/death spell/enchantments)
No killing other peoples characters without their permission
Post a profile before you jump into the story

If these don't work some more rules can be made up as we go along....

Name: Mori Shigeru
Sex: Male
Loyalty: Mori clan and the Shogun
Description: Tall and muscular with light sandy hair and green eyes.
Personality: Quiet and intelligent and strongwilled
Equipment: Two Katana swords worn either side of his belt, he normally wears a plain white Kataginu when not wearing his red Samurai armour.
History: He was raised as the son of a poor nobleman, but he was soon recognised for his skills in battle. He quickly grasped the basic principles of warfare and was soon recognised by the Clan Lord. He was brought to the attention of the Emporer at the age of 20 and was placed in his bodyguard until the appointment of the Shogun, he was then transferred to the Shoguns bodyguard as the Emporer commanded it of him.
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun May 20, 2007 8:23 am
Shadowsun says...

Shigeru stood beside the Shogun as he made his adress to the public. Shigeru wore his traditional red samrai armour and watched the crwod for any sign of an assassin. There was another Samurai on the other side of the Shogun, dressed exactly like him, in the red armour of the Shoguns bodygaurd.

there were other red Samurai in the crowd and on the rooftops. Those on the roof were armed with a bow and arrows and would kill anyone who did anything unusual. Shigeru thought he had covered everything, but there always was the possibility that he'd missed something.
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 20, 2007 4:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Tara (Tar-a) Ryder
Sex: female
Loyalty: Sayra clan
Description:5'6, tan athletic build, sharp blue eyes
Personality: quiet, very loyal to friends and will kill for them, smart but has a tendensy to act before thinking
Equipment: Knives hidden in jeans and upper arms, a back sword, and a knife stuck in her hair
History: She was abandonded by her mother as a baby and was found by the Sayra clan where she was raised and taken care of. She proved to be a fighter and was soon fighting along side the men. She was able to follow any given person with out being heard of seen if the needed arised. The Clan Lord soon found favor in her and decided to send her out to see who the people were that were following the supposed Shogun, and to see if they would do her people harm, if so, she was to destroy them, one by one.
*does that work??*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun May 20, 2007 5:24 pm
Jules the jester says...

Name:Aki
Loyalty: Hired Ninja.
Description: Tall with jet black hair that is tied back.
Personality: Quiet, Smart
Equpiment; A long staff that has a round ball at the top. Flicking a switch releases it, Attached to the staff with a long chain. Several knives. Four throwing stars hidden upon his body.
History: After killing a boy at a young age he fled. He found his way to a strange temple in the montains and was taken in. He trained rigoursly and became a skilled fighter. Left the temple and fell in with a group of Ninjas who taught him the fine art of assasination. He just travels the land and is hired by whatever lord has a grudge against another. His name has become one of great respect in the underworld of teh assasin.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack