z

Young Writers Society

Immortal war

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue May 15, 2007 4:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

ok, so i don't know if this is how y'all do this, is it like RPG????? Well anywho here it goes i guess.

There is a war going on on the plant Taraian. Immortals of all types fight with and beside humans.

Name: Siren Allen
Species: Shape Shifter
Appearance: Medium length hair braided in two braids, sharp blue eyes, smoth skin, skinny athletic build, she has a mark on her shoulder in the shape of an eagle.
Abilities: Change into anything human animal, building whatever.

Siren walked around the old house trying to find whoever else was in it. There were at least three people if not more. She silently moved so as not to be heard.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Tue May 15, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue May 15, 2007 5:38 pm
Twit says...

Hey, can I join?

Name: Kallik
Species: Imp
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, pointed features, sallow skin, big pointy ears. Is very small, about one and a half feet high.
Character: Mischievous, "impish", likes to make trouble and cause chaos, doesn't care about the consequences. He has a tremendously big ego and he doesn't care about anything much except being insulting and surviving. If you want to get him to do something, there's no use appealing to his sense of honour or moral code, as he has none. He'll only do something if it interests him.
Abilities: Can hide unseen in the shadows and walk up walls. Very good sense of smell, and very sharp hearing.

: - - - - :

From the ceiling, I watched the girl move quietly about the house. Quietly - I laughed inwardly. "Quietly" by her standards was nothing compared to mine. The girl pushed her braided hair back as she looked up at the ceiling; I shrank back into the shadows. What was she doing here?
Last edited by Twit on Tue May 15, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 6:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Of course :D whats an Imp??*

Siren searched the ceiling as a little dust floated down towards her, something or someone was up there watching her or had been, she quickly walked out of the room and shapeshifted into the wall crawling up it to see what had been up there.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue May 15, 2007 6:29 pm
Jules the jester says...

I wanna play. Can i play?? :P

Name: Nark
Species: Ogre.
Appearance: Seven foot tall with bright white hair that haang down to his shoulders. Well muscled and terrifying when up close.
Character: A bit of a loner. Is the representation of all the Ogres in Taraian. Angry at being sent to fight in a pointless war between idiots(as he sees it.) Likes Imps as they cause trouble but are smart enough to avoid him.
Ability:Very strong. Can see things that others cant. When angry he can ignore pain.

Nark Watched as the shapeshifter entered the House. He was to watch for any damned humans. Picking up a small rock Nark hurled and watched it land a few hundred metres away. His father had sent him to help these pitiful species in there war of mutual extinction. Somethign caught his eye to the north of the House. Rising he moved forward. If they tried to get the shapeshifter they woudl have to get through him.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 6:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*OF COURSE YAY MORE PEOPLE*

Siren couldn't see anyone so she continued walking around the building, she spoted a few humens walking around outside following her foot prints, dang ran had left it to where she could be tracked anywhere unless she shapshifted. She might have to fight them though she didn't like the odds. THere were five of them, all big men about twice her size.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 15, 2007 7:22 pm
Twit says...

How exactly do Siren's Shapeshifting abilities work? Is it into animals or what? If I know better about her Shapeshifting, I'll be able to understand Siren better. Kallik doesn't have anything special like that. If he needs to fight, he pinches his way out. :razz:
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 7:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

:D, sweet, i put it in my ability, she can shapeshift to anything that she needs to but earth and sky, things that are solid, i don't know if you get that or not, but its kinda confussing. i guess, she just shapeshifts to whatever, oh and she can't change to weapons either. only things that were living (growing) at one time or the other, so no rocks or such.
Want a Readers crit???

75 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 8:00 pm
Jules the jester says...

So in theory she could shapshift into an ogre and my guy woul dbecome obsolete. What about Nark people

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 8:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

NO, oi, sorry, animals and humens, ad the other stuff i said. sorry to not have specified that. *Shrinks into back ground.* I don't want anyone obsolete

75 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Jules the jester says...

Ok then can we continue on with the story now?

Nark thundered down the hill. The humans saw him and drew swords. The shape shifter spotted Nark coming and stepped aside smiling as he charged past.
Nark was upon them. Five humans against an ogre. No chance. One man flew through the air landing with a sickening crack as his back broke. Nark snapped anothers neck. A sword slashed across his back but he didnt feel it.
"Die damnit" One of the men yelled. Nark smiled gleefully. His fist punched through teh mans skull. Killing him.
The remaining men began running. The shape shifter shot past, in teh form of a wolf.

(hope you dont Mind TN)

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 8:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(I don't mind at all, srry it is short)

Siren quickly over came the man and slashed his throat. She slowly stood up taking the form up a humen again, she wiped her bloody hand on her jeans and slowly turned around looking at the ogre.
"Thanks," She said smiling.
Want a Readers crit???

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 15, 2007 8:40 pm
Twit says...

How interesting. A Shapeshifter and an Ogre. And both extremely ugly. I skirted the fallen carcases, wrinkling my nose as the odours of spilled blood and slashed vital organs filled the air. The Shapeshifter and the Ogre were talking together, complimenting each other on how efficent the other had been in their mass murder. I felt disgusted with them. What was this attraction with killing other life forms?

I crept forward past the corpses, until I was directly behind the Shapeshifter. Then I reached up as high as I could and tugged at her boots. She whipped around, and I darted back a few feet. Her eyes widened as she saw me, and the Ogre frowned.

I thumbed my nose at them both, and said cheerfully, "Do you make it a habit to murder people you've never met before?"

(I'm not being pedantic, bossy or condescending, please don't think I am, but what about punctuation, spelling and all? There isn't a lot of it here. Sorry, I'm not throwing my weight around - though there is a lot of it to throw - but it just makes it easier to read.)

**An Imp is like a small sprite like creature that likes to make mischief. Hence the word "impish". Think of Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream, only darker in personality. They have an article about Imps on Wikipedia.**
Last edited by Twit on Tue May 15, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#TNT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue May 15, 2007 9:11 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Kira Stone
Species: Elemental (Water)
Appearance: boy short, golden hair (spiked); sapphire blue eyes; light tan complexion; a raindrop tattoo at base of collar bone.
Abilities: Controls water and ice and can change body into pure water/ice

Kira did not want to be here, or in this war for that matter. Her village forced her into. She was the only war-fit elemental in the village and they expected her to fight alone?

Kira stood in the treeline and watched the ogre, shapeshifter, and the imp. She knew which race she despised, but she had been force to fight against the races she felt were good. Her village was made up of mainly humans and her family had sworn to serve the mortal people. It was wrong for Kira to fight her own kind, she hated the task.

Kira growled at herself and shook her head to clear it. She was here for her village. An immortal working for humans, against her will. The humans would destroy her family if she betrayed them, now. One question held her. Could they kill them? The puny mortals aginst a family of immortals?

Kira was so deep in thought she hadn't realized the Shapeshifter staring in her direction.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

110 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 9:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren spotted the girl and frowned. She motioned the others toward the girl so they wouldn't be surprised either.
"Looks like this place is really popular." She moaned. She had wanted to find any humen, destroy them and move on. But now she had company, not that it bothered her just that she hated staying in one place for to long. *srry my parents need me off.*
Want a Readers crit???

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 15, 2007 9:48 pm
Twit says...

The Shapeshifter's head snapped up, and her gaze shifted past me to the trees behind. I turned. Lurking in the shadows was a figure that looked vaguely humanoid. I cocked my head on one side. Another one?

"Well," I said lightly. "Getting rather busy around here, isn't it? What's this one?"

The dark figure detatched itself from the surrounding shadows cast by the trees and came forward. I saw that it was human - or at least something that looked human. Golden hair and blue eyes. I hated those colours. The sun and the sky - things I avoided as a matter of principle. The creature stopped in front of us, and, hands on hips, demanded, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

(Forgive any liberties I've taken with your characters. I felt the action needed moving along a bit)

#TNT

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984