z

Young Writers Society

Blood Ties

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 05, 2007 2:55 pm
Kyuubi says...

Well seeing as how my other storybook is coming along, I'm going to make one that maybe even more people will like. It's going to be based on Naruto.

Rules: No god like characters such as Orochimaru or the Kage, Stick to the storyline, and that is pretty much it.

You can create your own character or choose one from the series. You must all have a country. Here they are:

Konoha No Kuni (Land of Fire)

Kiri No Kuni (Land of Mist)

Kumo No Kuni (Land of the Clouds)

Suna No Kuni (Land of Sand)

and last Iwa No Kuni (Land of the Mountains)

Name: Kakashi Sakumo
Personality: normal but unmotivated, a genius, likes to keep to himself.
Specialty: Fire and Lighting techniques and jutsu
Talents: Can manipulate fire and lightning but on small scales

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 pm
piepiemann22 says...

You beat me to it. Oh well.

Name-Hikaru Doshi

Age-15

Personality- spacy, thinker, cares for his friends and familly

Specialty- wind jutsu and genjutsu. Good at tiajutsu, relies on it a lot.

Talents- Master of a form of tiajutsu and ninjutsu connected to Dragons.

Looks- Gray training outfit with baggy pants. His head band is half way between his forehead and the side of his head.

Rank-Genin

Country- Konoha No Kuni
I will always fight back, no matter what.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat May 05, 2007 9:49 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Heh, just started my own, but I love these things ^^

Name: Odango Suki

Personality: Thoughtful and very slightly mad. (Think Luna Lovegood). Called "Dango-Head" because she is crazy and they're pulling a pun on her family name. Very loyal to her Hidden Village and family.

Specialty: Water and Earth jutsu

Talents: Very physically strong and good with Chakra techniques and medicines. Wants to become a medic.

Looks: Dark red hair, green eyes and tanned skin. Wears capri pants, arm warmers (Sasuke-style, only dark green) and sleeveless dark red jacket with hood.

Country - Konoha no Kuni
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 9:59 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Just an Idea, but do you to want to become a team since were from the same country.

280 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:01 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Sounds like fun to me :D
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:02 pm
piepiemann22 says...

okay, but chris(midnightwolf) is gone for now, but he wont mind. He's my friend, if we wnt to change it we can. Do you want to start or should I?

280 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:19 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

You. Since we're all around 15, too old to start out as a new Genin, how about we're thrown together as a improv team, but we hit off so well we're kept together?
Just a suggestion :D
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:32 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Good, good. MMMMMM. I got it.

Hikaru was training in the fields. Smaking dumbies around practicing hit tiajutsu.

"Go!"

He dashed in, rapidly punched the dumbies gut sending it a bit into the air. Then he Kicked it as hard as he could. Rushing to the other end he kicked it up into the air, jumped and slamed it back towards the ground. Hikaru fell towards it. He promormed three hand signs and is right hand began to glow blue. The dumby hit the ground just before his palm went in.

"Blue Dragon Palm!"

A dragons head emerges from his palm blowing the straw dumby apart.

"Darn, I have to hit it before it strikes the ground," he said out of breath. "Kamikazie needs work."

"Hikaru!"

He turned around to see his younger brother running toward him.

"Shin, what is it?"

"Your new teams been put together, your new sensai asked for you three to meet him at the memorial."

"Well, as a new gennin this is your first task?"

"Shut up, Lord Hokage asked me during after my review!"

"Calm down little bro, glad you passed," said Hikaru scratching Shin's hair."

Hikaru ran off towards the memorial to meet his new team.

280 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:41 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Suki sat with her back to the memorial, eyes closed, floating a pebble in her hand with super-concentrated Chakra.

Let the Chakra bear the weight of the pebble, but at a moment of relaxation, allow the Chakra to envelop the stone, crushing it.

The blue Chakra strengthened, and the pebble shattered. Suki opened her eyes and stared at her palm, littered with remnants of the stone.

They're late, she thought, glancing around in a bored sort of way, taking in everything from the hue of the leaves to the spot of bird dung on the memorial.

Why are they even giving me a new team? It's not really like Sei and Kyo were all that different, I just drove them crazy. A slight frown traveled over her face, which was already glazed in thought. Well, they were always calling me Dango-Head, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. She sighed slightly and went to sit on the top of one of the nearby posts, taking notice of an approaching -at-a-run figure.

((Let's wait for midnight to post, eh? This is gonna be fun. I can tell :D ))
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:44 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Yeah, okay. this will be fun, at least interesting.

43 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 8:26 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sakumo was in a frantic mood. He had overslept and now he was late to meet his team. Great, what a way to make a first impression, he thought. He was running along the rooftops of Konoha, his short white hair flowing behind him as he ran. He was makng good time when his sandal got caught on a nail that was sticking out. He fell face first onto the roof and sent a few shingles flying. He hit it hard and it caused a bloody nose but he didn't care. He needed to get going.
"I wonder if I was to use the Rapid Lightning Jutsu, I could get there a lot faster?" Sakumo asked himself. He quickley made the signs of the Tiger, Horse, Bird, and the Boar. Chakra started to manifest itself on the bottom of his feet. He took off like a flash and he soon arrived where the team was supposed to meet.
"You're late."

280 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 8:56 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Suki stared at him, only one eye open. The look on her face was neither stern nor bored, but a mixture of a daydream face and a thoughtful one.

"Konbanwa," she said thoughtfully.

"Konbanwa," he replied without thinking, turning a bit pink as he realized his mistake. Suki giggled and closed her eye.

"Odango Suki." she said.

"Pardon?"

"That's my name." Sakumo blinked several times.

"Oh, you're the one they call Dango-?"

In the blink of an eye, Suki was off the post and had her fist against the ground only a few feet away from him, a crater around her hand. Sakumo jumped both from a small fright at her level of strength, the speed at which she had moved and slight guilt.

"Yes, that is what they call me." she said calmly, removing her hand from the crater and flexing it reflectively, as if nothing had happened. "Where is unknown Genin #1 and where is our new sensei?"
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 10:18 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Hikaru arrived at the memorial. To find one of his team mates spook the other.

"Well this is a nice way to start things off."

The two turned to face him. A poof of smoke came behind him and a man poped out.

185 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 10:29 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Okay, I want to make the sensei, please?

43 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 11:23 pm
Kyuubi says...

You can make him/her if you want HOWEVER, you will not base him on Might Guy or Rock Lee AND THAT IS FINAL!

If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang