z

Young Writers Society

Thread to Centurion

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:01 pm
Kyuubi says...

Okay I decided to do this early enough so we don't have any conversations in the storybook. And I already have something to say. What Valens was trying to do with Skuller was stun him with the slash across his neck. Trolls have some of the thickest hide so a single blade wouldn't kill him. Just scratch him. It was meant to be more of a shock so Skuller would fall.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue May 01, 2007 12:30 am
piepiemann22 says...

I see, it makes sense. Wow, Chris said something smart.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 am
Layleun says...

O_O Chris said something smart?!?! Le gasp! Well I shouldn't be talking but hey

43 Reviews

Tue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Thriving Fire says...

I may be gone from the storybook (for now at least, but I'll probably be back), but this has to be said: You slit Skuller's throat. Forgive me my madness, but when something's throat is slit, it generally dies. Yes, a troll's hide would have been thick, but the blade punctured his neck anyway. Oh, and even if he wasn't killed there and then, it's likely he would have been killed after being captured. I'm pretty sure Domitus would have made it so.
Anyway, he's gone now. Looks like we're gonna need another larger-than-life character. If you're reading this and aren't involved, I'm talking to you. Yes you.
I have an idea about these voices I hear
They're audible to everyone
Everyone but me

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed May 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Shadowsun says...

Very true, Domitus would have killed Skuller. He isn't the sort of person to follow the Geneva convention. But still, I liked Skuller.

I want to know, What happens next? Do Rebels attack? Trolls? Big scary monsters?

It would be interesting to have a mass breakout of the trolls... Wouldn't it? I mean, big warlike trolls rampaing through the streets of troy, destroying buildings and killing random people. I think it would be interesting. Something along the lines of 'avenge Skuller!' We need another Troll character. The Trolls could kill lots of soldiers leaving Troy vulnerable...

But leave Alpha Company alone! It's a company which lots of new people can become part of, about five people could become part of Alpha company, but none of the characters who I have introduced! OK! It would be interesting if someone became one of the legionnaires in Alpha company wouldn't it?

~ Shadowsun :D
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed May 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Jules the jester says...

Any room for one more??

If so just PM me and i will happily join :D
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

43 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 12:04 am
Kyuubi says...

There's plenty of room in this thing. Hopefully it will grow huge considering the amout of history and the characters are pretty much endless. Anyone can join. You just have to a character that would appear in Greek or Roman mythology or a character that really existed such as the Legionnaire and such.

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered