z

Young Writers Society

Key to my Heart

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:20 pm
Alice says...

RULES
1.) please limit yourself to one character UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!
2.) Post all side messages in red, story in black/default, and profiles and such in blue
3.) no mindless killing of others characters, if you want to go on a killing spree kill random people off of the street and NEARLY kill the characters unless the creators of the characters give you permission
4.) if your bored with the storybook and want to stop kill off your character

PLOTISH THING
this is a romantic adventure, so of course bombs, guns, and all that stuff are encouraged! as well as supernatural occurrences, like psychics, psychos, vampires, witches, werewolves, and all things like that. please make this as RPG as you can, but I'm also very lenient about that stuff, just make sure your characters are there with your post, anyways... never mind i forgot the plot, lets just go with the flow

Minerva
age=22
species=klutzy human (will become vampire at some point)
hair color=deep reddish brown (looks really cool)
eye color=icy blue
special powers= ever changing (slightly psychic)<<<<better be the right word

Minerva walked down the darkened street her hands clenched into fists to fight the cold. Club hopping in November wasn't her brightest idea. Neither was wearing her skimpy little outfit. She always felt self conscious in them, and club hopping meant a lot of walking down not very crowed ed streets. She dubbed herself an idiot.

will the next person to post please do the bad guy? then the good guy, always like the damsel in distress thing
Last edited by Alice on Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Reviews: 25
Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 am
Nyconz421 says...

Robert
Species:Werewolf
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: White with a gold tint to it
Special power: Super strength, hightened sense of smell and night vision

He could see her walking down the street and growled in delight. Humans could never be smart enough to out wit him. He had been following her since she left the club and was curious to see where she would go. When he saw her turn off the street to cut through the alley he thanked the devils-that-be allowed him such a perfect oppurutunity. He stepped into a apartment building's door way and began to change. His arms convulsed and skin ripped open to streatch over his new front legs and claws. His face became distorted and the chin bone connected with the nose and grew into a muzzle. His ears grew longer and his body sprouted fur. Once he was fully changed he sniffed the air. She was still walking down the alley. He ran at top speed to the entrance. His white-gold eyes glinted in the moonlight and he watched her walk slowly down the darkend alley. Her short dress made him growl. Such a pitty she wasnt even smart enough to dress warm for a night like tonight. He let out a roar that shook the building on either side of the alley and began to run towards his, now screaming bloody murder, victim

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:32 am
Lindsaroo says...

Jakson Thanders
Species: Hot Human
Hair color: Really Dark Brown
Eye Color: Switching from Green to Blue
Special Powers: None but is Very strong and strong-willed

Jakson walked down the street and it was close to dawn. He heard a scream from an alley and ran down it. He saw this giant furry thing hovering over a girl. He grabbed a metal pole and hit the thing in the back but not before it bit her in the arm. It turned around and growled at him with blood on it's face. Jakson thought to himself...

"Holy Shit! It's a werewolf!" He didn't care. He couldn't let that poor girl die and wouldn't! The werewolf turned back to the girl and Jakson brought the pole down again screaming, "Get away from her you damned creature!!"

The blow must've really hurt cause it got up and ran. He walked over to the girl and put his jacket it over her.

"I'll take you to my place and fix that wound" He said.
"But I need a hospital" she protested.
"You want to wait in a line for an hour? I've been to medical school, promise. This ain't no scandal to get you in my bed." He made a sweet smile and she nodded and He helped her up and walked her to his apartment.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:42 am
Alice says...

Minerva walked as best she could with him. She could barely focus and was using all her energy to keep from falling.

"What's your name?" he asked as he practically dragged her down the street.

oh great she thought. That breif moment when her focus wasn't on keeping her feet under her she collapsed.

"Whoa there, okay I'll wait for the questions to when you're not walking." Still trying her best to keep her feet beneath her she walked down the street with this strange man, who had saved her life.

Nyconz421 when you post don't go back to them, i dont have time to post anything now but i will tomorrow so just stay away from them for now ok
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:00 am
Nyconz421 says...

The sun came up and was slow to brighten the alley's of the city. Robert was still in wolf form when the sunlight began to trickle down to his hiding spot. He glanced around quickly, knowing that no one was nearby but had to double check, then began his painful change back into human form before the sunlight had a chance to touch him. Another myth given to the vampires, he thought, the light traps us in wolf form but doesn't do anything to them. He stood up straight and felt his ribs crack. He looked down and saw a purple bruise and knew immediately that his ribs were broken.

He walked over to a dumpster and pulled a garbage bag out from behind it. He opened it up and pulled out his executive suit and dress shoes. He had many safe bags hidden around the city in case he didn't make it home when he changed. He looked around again then quickly got dressed. Once again he went behind the dumpster and pulled out a briefcase. He shook his head and walked out of the alley.

Before he entered his work three thoughts already formulated themselves in his head. The first one was that he wasted a lot of energy changing for a hunt that wasn't successful. Werewolves could change whenever they wanted to, provided that they had enough energy. Robert wasn't sure if he'd make it through the day without sleeping.

The second thought was an extremely pissed off werewolf was being forced to go to work instead of hunting down the two humans who had defeated him. That really dug under his skin.

The final thought was only one word. He didn't know how we was going to do it but he knew the time would come. The world kept flashing through his mind, growing larger and angrier every time. Revenge

I decided I'd listen and not go after them. Instead, he went to work.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 am
Alteran says...

Thanos
Age - roughly over 1 million years old
Species - Human(Ancient)
Hair - Black
Eyes - Violet
Powers - He's a full on psychic. Telepathic, Telekinetic, Future Sight, Ghost Whisperer, etc.

Thanos watched the events unfold from the rooftops. The girl was peculiar. She grabbed Thanos' attention immediatly. He usually avoided getting involded in human affairs.

He was glad to see her saved. The wolf needed to be watched. He was a danger to The Plan.

Revenge was all Thanos could hear when he probed the werewolve's mind. It was like an open book. The werewolves never had much of a defense to Thanos powers.

He waited and watched. The hours passed and the wolfe remained in the office. Thanos wondered if it had sensed him yet.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:04 pm
Alice says...

Minerva couldn't remember anything about the night before when she woke up. At first she just felt like she was safely in her apartment, but when she opened her eyes and the forgin room sunk in the frightening memories of the night before hit her like a brick.

The entire thing played out in front of her: the dark alley; the enormous dog; the searing pain as it bit her; then some guy knocked the dog off of her and brought her here. But where was here?

She looked around the room and saw the guy sleeping in an arm chair not that far away from the couch where she was. Akward situations like that always happened to find her.

Minerva sat up and realized she was still wearing what she was wearing the other night. That damned mini skirt and very skimpy tank top.

She looked back at the guy sleeping in the arm chair, he didn't look scary or dangerous.

Writers block!
I just lost the game.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:14 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Jakson woke up to see the girl sitting up on the couch. He got up and walked over to her.

"Hey. You want anything? Coffee? Tea?" He asked.

"Well a cup of coffee would be nice. If you don't mind." She said in a voice that was heavenly to Jakson.

"If I did mind why would would I have asked?" He smiled and walked into the kitchen. He called back, "How do you like it?"

"Black's fine, thanks."

He came back a few minutes later and handed her a cup. "Careful It's hot."
There was a bit of silence but Jakson broke it by saying.

"Ok. Now that you aren't walking, I'm gonna ask some questions. All right?"
She nodded.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Alice says...

Minerva slowly sipped her coffee as he asked her questions.

"What's your name?"

"Minerva."

"How old are you?"

"twenty two"

"Why were you in the alley?"

"Short cut."

Minerva felt like she was being interogated, simple questions with simple answers. She sipped on the coffee and changed tactics.

"Can I ask you a few questions?"
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:31 pm
Nyconz421 says...

At the end of the grueling long day of work Robert left to go home. Around midday he began getting a headache and contributed it to being close to having no energy and frustration. There was something else tho, something that he couldn't put a finger on. It felt as though someone was ripping around in his mind. Digging, looking facts up, and the leaving them in shambles. He really needed to find food and get his life energy back up.

He was about three blocks away from his home when he smelled it. Blood was in the air. And it was fresh. He tilted his head back some more and took a lung full of air in. The air was saturated in it. He walked around the corner and down into an alley. In the center of the alley next to a fire-escape was a child. He was bleeding from his wrist as if he had cut himself. Robert turned to walk away but the wolf inside him took over.

He walked over to the little boy and found him crying. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice more smooth than silk.

The little book looked up and said, "I fell from the fire escape. I'm running away! I hate it with Lanny and Christa. They abuse me and no one listens. I wish I could make something happen to them."

Robert laughed deeply. "How old are you?"

"12...12 and a half. Why?"

"Aren't you too young to be running away?"

"No! Not when I'm worried about living scared."

Robert looked at the young Boy and felt a pang of sympathy. He felt sorry for him and he fought for control of the wolf. When he had it under control he took the boy around the block and called the ambulance. Before he left he asked how many floors up from the fire escape he lived. The boy told him three. He smiled and said, "I hope you get better."

He walked back to the alley and climbed the fire escape. He peeked in the third level window and sighed as he saw a man and a woman laying on the couch with empty beer cans everywhere. His golden eyes glinted and he felt the change take over.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 pm
stupidiot92 says...

Shorti
Age-unknown
species-dwarf
hair-white,long,ponytail,long beard
eyes-pure white
powers-white magic(such as healing and what not) and carries a huge hammer that crushes ribs with one swing

Shorti has no idea what is going on and sits in his ass all day.
It doesn't think, doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk 'till dawn
is make the soldiers die

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:25 pm
stupidiot92 says...

One night when shorti was sleeping, he woke up due to a nasty nightmare. He grabbed his hammer and strapped it to his back. He then left his house on the top of a moujntain and walked to a city in the valley. As he was walking the streets he ran into a girl and knocked her off her feet.

"I'm so sorry. I was completely lost in thought," he said as he helped her up. "By the way, why are you up so late and what is your name?"
It doesn't think, doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk 'till dawn
is make the soldiers die

270 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:00 am
Alice says...

"Go right ahead," Jakson said.

"What's your name?"

"Jakson Thanders."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty three."

"What were you doing in the alley last night?"

"I saw you."

"What was that thing that bit me?"
Minerva took a drink of her coffee to hide her smile. In her experience people didn't like to explain things that were weird. Hopefully he would have to fess up now.

"It was a werewolf."

Minerva's jaw dropped slightly and she almost spilled coffee all over herself. Luckily she caught it in time.

"So there are really werewolves? and vampires and crap like that?" Jack only nodded. "How did I not know about this?"

"Not common knowledge actually. I only know because... well I'd rather not talk about that. Lets just say i have a history with it."

"I'll buy that. Do you think that the werewolf will come after me again?"

"I'm not sure, if not you me. I'm the one who hit him after all."

"Is there anything I can do to like stop him?"

"Well... we can go talk to 'Lestat'" I couldn't think of one =)

"'Lestat?' Isn't he a character from like Anne Rice or something?"

"That's what he calls himself, he will say in his defense that its not his real name... Nobody knows what it is."

Next person wanna do 'Lestat?' Don't forget his name has to go in quotations :D
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:45 pm
View Likes
Bella says...

I'm gonna pass on doing "Lestat" thanks. Next person can do that.

Viviana
Hair: vibrant shade of blue, curtiousy of hair dye
Eyes: normally grey...blue curtiousy of contacts
Species: Elf (tall slender, already extremely gorgeous) turned vampire (Making her ten times more gorgeous)
ability: ???

Viviana sat in her apartment and looked out the window. She desperately wanted to leave, to be out in the sun again. Sure, some vampires were afraid of hte sun, but being somewhat elvish, she missed it horribly. It was shining through the everlocked window with such intensity...
"That stupid bastard," she thought angrily, kicking a pillow that happened to be lying on the floor. It was technically Roberts apartment; and it was technically his fault that she was even there. Normally he would kill a vampire immediately, but for some reason he kept her alive.
Viv began shoving things into the door. The dresser...the chairs...the bed...she knew it was pointless. Robert was strong, he'd be able to get in no matter what. And once he got in he'd be furious. "Why do I care?" she muttered under her breath. Because he'll take it out on you. her innervoice warned. She ignored it and continued to pile things up.
"Viv, open the door!" Roberts voice shouted from the hallway. She ignored it and continued to eat her soup. "Viviana!" this was a warning. She continued to eat, making sure she was a good distance from the door. BANG! The door and everything piled in front of it flew across the room into the next wall. Robert stalked in angrily, his suit freshly pressed. He had been killing.
"What are you doing?" he asked angrily, standing over her.
"Eating," she answered bluntly. He brought his arm around as if to slap her and threw the bowl of soup across the room. The china smashed against the wall. Viv jumped to her feet and made to run to her room.
Robert lunged at her, pinning her to the floor. A fierce look was in his eyes. Viv was terrified beyond words, and thanked the lord she didn't have to breath; she had momentarily forgotten how.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:50 am
darchoco says...

name: Sirion

race: vampire (good)

looks: black hair red eyes, pale skin. wears black shirt, black overcoat, two leather belts crisscrossing over each other, each holding a powerful magnum. pants are black, with belts coming out in front of the pants then wrapping around the leg.
powers: is of the pureblood vampires, giving him even greater strength (and looks) and "vampiric rages." dont piss him off.

Sirion stood over the dead vampire. Its limbs were torn to shreds, and the body was all over. It was the doing of a werewolf. The vampire had died an innocent death. He felt the rage start pricking at his mind. He forced it down. Grabbing the magnums at his waist, he pulled them out, and started to follow the scent of blood.

sorry for the short post... dont have time. will post more.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies