z

Young Writers Society

Warning:Unknown species attacking colonies!

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:46 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well we should get moving." RedBear began walking away from the wreckage and towards the nearest colony. He constantly looked at the motion tracker making sure nothing was near. "I caught one before they attacked us, though Wayland Yutani thought it would be a good idea to keep it a secret. And from my research it...well it's the strangest lifeform I've ever studied."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly followed him out, staring confusingly at the back of his head, "What did it look like. I know my animals well, maybe I can help."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:59 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"It was full black, a long head, a long tail with a sharp knife like blade at the end, they eat through a mouth on their tongue they put it through their victims head." RedBear shivered at the test subject WY put in that cage with that deadly creature. "They have sharp claws, they can climb any surface. Their smart enough to destroy power boxes to shut down sentries and lights. They know the dark is their ally. They have acid for blood. They have a strong exoskeleton. And their ways or reproduction are extremely strange. "

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:03 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tapped at her chin, thinking, "Maybe if I have the ability to communicate with other animals, I may be able to communicate with them. I hope it works the same."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I don't think so, these things are savage and communicate through a hivemind, controlled by the queen." RedBear stopped for a few second remembering them bringing in the queen. Then he began walking again.

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:43 am
AmazingAeris says...

"What if I can communicate with the queen," Lilly asked, feeling stupid at the thought. Then she stopped, "Wait. I barely know you. How do I know you're not some sort of alien creature disguising to trick me into following you?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stopped. "These things hardly look like us." RedBear pulled out a picture of it. "Their called the xenomorphs, this one is a drone. Well not a robot, but that's the first stage...if it comes out of a human."
download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg (3.08 KiB) Viewed 165 times

"If you want to know their means of reproduction, it could warn you for what to watch out for. But it's the strangest way we've ever seen."

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Curiosity almost got the best of her, but she refrained. "If it's called a 'xenomorph', doesn't the 'morph' part mean that it could change shape or appearance?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:01 am
xenoboy05 says...

"No, 'xeno' stands for 'strange' and 'morph' is like a creature. So 'strange form' pretty much." RedBear though for a moment. "Well they do shed their skin to move on to the next stage."

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:29 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded along, eyebrows slightly raised. "Well, what are the stages?" she asked, still kind of suspicious.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:49 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well it starts off as an egg, or an ovamorph, and when a suitable host is nearby then a thing we call a 'facehugger' come out. Then it latches onto said hosts face for a couple of hours, it wraps it's tail around then next and the eight legs around the face, then it gives the host oxygen to breath while also planting an egg in the host chest. Then when the facehugger is done it let's go and dies. Then the host wakes up, completely forgetting about the facehugger latching onto them. Then after a couple of hours or days, the..." RedBear sighed. "the host goes through an excruciating amount of pain as the baby xenomorph, or chestburster, bursts through their rib cage and chest, leaving the host dead. Then it leaves and hides until it sheds into a drone, a xenomorph used to make the hive and kidnap hosts to expand the hive. Then when it eats enough it sheds into a warrior which protects the queen and the hive. Sometimes sent out to eliminate threats. Then, if it eats enough and proves worthy, it sheds into a praetorian, which is like a special guard but always stays near the queen. Then if their is no queen, such as if it dies, any xenomorph could shed into a queen. Then when it finds a suitable place to start a hive, it will grow an egg sack and start the hive." RedBear took a breath. "And here's some pictures to know what to watch out for."
Attachments
Xenomorph Warrior'.jpeg
Xenomorph Warrior'.jpeg (6.04 KiB) Viewed 137 times
Facehugger.jpeg
Facehugger.jpeg (6.88 KiB) Viewed 137 times
Ovamorh.jpg
Ovamorh.jpg (19.27 KiB) Viewed 137 times

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:51 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry for so much, just I used to be obsessed with this stuff.
Attachments
Chestburster.png
The chestburster is long and snake like. Sorry I couldn't find a full body picture of it.
Chestburster.png (115.92 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Xenomprh Queen.jpeg
Xenomprh Queen.jpeg (2.58 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Xenomorph Pratorian.jpeg
Xenomorph Pratorian.jpeg (7.3 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:16 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"So they're all females?" Lilly asked, tapping her bottom lip in question, "Or do they change gender to become the queen if they are a male?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:28 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"We believe they don't have a gender. We just call it a queen because it commands the hive and lays eggs." RedBear looked forward and saw a colony. "There, a colony." RedBear, forgetting about his wounds, began running towards it. "Come on." He said before he tripped and fell. He let out a small grunt before standing back up and limping towards the colony.

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:10 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver let loose a energy wave to blast the xenomorphs off of him "..g-gotta get away..." He used the rest of his power he had left to teleport away appearing in front of the two "ow..." He looked up and saw lilly "hello lil..." He turned towards redbear "red..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn