z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was hesitant to go with it.He whispered to himself. "Is jealousy the best way?" But he had no better ideas. "Sure I guess." RedBear said reluctantly.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:26 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"If you don't want to, we don't have to. We can think of something else," she said, smiling.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:29 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear smiled back. "It's not that I don't want to,just is it what would get to him?What do you think would touch him enough to treat you right.If you think jealousy would be the best way then I'll do it. "

Reviews: 1
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:45 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at the full moon "lend me power" light shined brightly on him and started to destroy the door allowing lilly and RedBear see silver turn half form,his teeth sharpened....claws grew...his ears and tail appeared as well "now time to rid the world of another scum."he sniffed around until catching his scent on lilly and following it to him
Spoiler! :
You feel like you are going to have a bad time
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"What's Silver doing?" Lilly asked, concerned, as Carol returned.

"I can't believe I didn't believe you when you said he could do that," Carol mumbled to Lilly, and Lilly nodded.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at lilly straight in the eyes "im going to rid the world of the scum who hurts women...since i have a new target..." Silver would smile "cmon red lets rid the world of scum"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:55 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I don't think 'ridding the world of scum' is necessary right now..." Lilly said frantically, trying to find a way to convince him not to hurt Dylan, "Besides, it's not that bad of a bruise," she pulled her hand up to show him the 'small' bruise across her collar bone, but instead she revealed more of it. Scars lined her forearm in the light, the reason she never lifted her arms too far.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear became nervous. "I'll catch him." RedBear said as he ran out of the bar then got close to Silver then he tackled him. "Don't do this." RedBear said holding him in his arms to where he was unable to escape.RedBear then looked at the wounds.He felt sick.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Realizing what she had done, she dropped her arms and murmured, "I did that," and it was clear she was telling the truth, "I promise. Dylan would never hurt me that badly. Just the bruises. There are far more than what I've shown," she felt ashamed, and Carol stared.

"I had no idea," Carol said, baffled, "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend." Lilly looked at her and answered, "I didn't want another reason to have to live under someone else's roof. I was scared someone would hurt him. I received a letter yesterday. It said I had a week to find a permanent home, and if I didn't, they'd send me back to my father. I didn't want to go, so I pretended Dylan wasn't that bad. I'm sorry I lied to you," Lilly's eyes watered again, and she began to cry.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear wanted to comfort her but he didn't want to let Silver hurt Dylan.So he took the shirt of his waist and tied Silver hard enough against a pipe to where he couldn't break out.RedBear walked over to Lilly and hugged her. "I..." RedBear was devoid of words.

After a while he finally mustered up the courage to ask, "Why would you do that to yourself?" he said in a fearful voice.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled as he changed to a small fox to escape Redbears grasp and squeezed into a hole "try to stop me 'bear'"his foot steps could be heard through the walls but soon enough disappeared

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:18 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked up at him, shocked, before saying, "I felt like I had nothing to live for. Mom's gone, grandma's sick, dad hates me, Dylan is abusive, the only thing I had was Carol, but I didn't think about that at the time, and once I did, I felt horrible, so I wrapped it up and swore not to tell anyone."

Carol stared at her, gasping lightly, before pulling her into a hug along with RedBear, "I wouldn't blame you," she whispered in Lilly's ear, "I probably would've done the same. You should've told me, though. I could've helped you."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:23 pm
xenoboy05 says...

A tear ran do his cheek. "It..it doesn't make it okay to hurt yourself like that.Hurting yourself will solve no problems,only more cause more." RedBear tried to hold back the tears. "Will you please promise me,you won't do it anymore?"

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver appeared in front of Dylan "hello there....you are one of those fanatics who believe the creatures like me will save humanity right?" Silver smiled "im going to rid the world of people like you....."

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, and she opened her mouth like she was gonna say something, but she closed it again, thinking better of it. She reached up and wiped the tear from his cheek. "I promise," she said, her voice a crackly whisper.
._.AmazingAeris._.

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb