z

Young Writers Society

The Evil Within

Reviews: 4
Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:40 am
kiwifruit says...

What is it that you've always wanted, but could never quite achieve? Fame, glory, power, money?

Let's face it-- everyone has a desire. Whether it's lustful, gluttonous, prideful, or even vain; you have it. But in this day and age, it's nearly impossible to make it happen.

That's where our story begins.

Imagine a world where all your desires are fulfilled. Where everything you've ever wanted is right at the tips of your fingers. All for the small price of housing a spirit.

What's so bad about that?

~~~

okay so! here's my first pitch in storybook/roleplaying ((i'm not sure which?? uvu;)) but anyways, a fair warning beforehand, this is a story about voluntary demon/spirit possession. so there.

a few rules.

1. No godmodding.
please? it ruins the fun. :(

2. Character deaths
only kill someone else's character if they say okay.

3. Obsessive cursing
no.

and that's all! should i note a few facts about the demons/spirits first?
Two Birds on a Wire...

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon May 02, 2016 11:51 am
Rydia says...

Hey, maybe expand on what the plot of the story will be more and what will happen in it, then people will have a better idea of what characters will be involved and whether they're interested in the story or not :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.