z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

"I'm Ash," I offered Kora my hand. After some looks of hesitation that crossed her face, she took my hand and I hauled her to her feet. As she rose, I noticed the feathered tips of arrows poking up over her shoulder. "Nice arrow, how long have you been here?"

Sensing she was semi-safe, Kora bent down to pick up her bow. "Been on the streets since I was five, in the alley, about an hour. You?"

"I travel in a little group, just around five people. If I continued the way I had planned, I would be taking a risk that could possibly get me kicked out of the group. But, I felt that, despite her weird color changing skin, she was alright. "If you join, there'll be a better chance of you not getting killed, stolen from or beat. Are you interested?" I shoved my hands in my pockets and waited for a reply.

"Sure," Kora said it as if I'd asked if she wanted to hang out after school. I guess she didn't realize how big of a risk I was taking.

"You know, if they don't want you in the group, this could get me, and you kicked out of the group." I warned.

"Okay," She shrugged.

I sighed dramatically. "Whatever," I led her out the alley and down the street. She was frustrating, but I liked it. She could potentially be a good addition to our group. "Come on, I'll make the introductions.

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

Getting Ash to take me in felt good. I hadn't been accepted in a long time, just sitting in the streets by myself for years, It was lonely out there, but now I might be in a group. Well now just to see what others there are in this group, and would I survive. I gripped my bow tighty and was ready to attack. Because for all I know this could be a decoy trap for food, and in this trap I was the food. Well either way I was ready to meet and greet or kill and chill.
~Wolf~

53 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

When we got to the "squat", thats what I called our little headquarters like area, not many people were there. When I looked over at Kora, I noticed she was equal parts pink and orange and had purple polka dots. I wasn't quite sure what those colors meant, but I was eager to find out. "Hey guys, this is Kora, she's interested in joining the group." I addressed the small part of our group that was there.

(OOC: Calling all members that are currently in the squat. Please respond)

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:42 am
Dragonette says...

Hey, Brook and Wolf, I posted with my character, Mickey, meeting Ash and Kora. I don't know if you didn't see that...?
And also, none of the peoples are at camp, we're all off doing something else.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 pm
HibiscusBlush says...

~OOC~

Hey you guys =)

I’m really sorry to say that something with my family came up and I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to storybook again. Maybe in a week, I seriously don’t know. I’d appreciate if you guys kept Wade involved. That would be great. :D I will be back, I just don’t know when. Probably in a couple weeks time, or sooner.

Take care.
~Ceely
Previously known as Aloha

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm
emwolf1998 says...

OOC

I see Dragonette. Thanks
~Wolf~

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am
SubjectBlue says...

I see now that I forgot to write it earlier, I'm on a family trip, so I am not very available, I'll do my best to connect once in a while- but don't count on it.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: Hey everyone, I'll be gone from now to Sunday the 7th... See ya!)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm
emwolf1998 says...

OOC)
I will be gone July 31st-Aug. 2nd.
~Wolf~

53 Reviews

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm
View Likes
BrooklynWriter says...

(OOC: How about we use the OOC:'s for the DT)

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 pm
Sierra says...

(OOC: Okay, guys, since emwolf, Justagirl, Aloha, and SubjectBlue are all gone, I think we should take a break for a few days until more people are here. I'm starting all day camp tomorrow, so I won't be on much either in the next week. Does this work for everyone?
Happy Review Day!)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

53 Reviews

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am
BrooklynWriter says...

(OOC: Cool 'cause I'm on vacay and I feel bad sittin' on my computer instead of socializing with the side of my family that I only see once a year if I'm lucky.)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm
emwolf1998 says...

OOC)
I am back now.. Can't wait till everyone is back to continue the story.
~Wolf~

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm
Sierra says...

(OOC: welcome back!)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm
View Likes
CelticaNoir says...

(Guys. Use the DT, please, that's what it's there for.)
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero