z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Donia
I watched Amnesty run off. "Let her go Seb." I said quietly when he tried to follow. He stopped then nodded. "She needs to be alone?" He asked. I nodded as we turned the other way and continued toward the headmasters office. "So are we headed the right way?" Seb asked. I nodded feeling my heart start to pound again as he walked next to me. 'Breathe Donia.' I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes still walking. "Watch out!" Seb shouted when I walked into him. "Crud sorry!" I apologized quickly.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 am
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion

I laughed a bit when she ran into me, but stopped when she shot me a dirty look. I hoped Amnesty would be ok. Huge poundings behind us told me Jasmine was following. No only that... she was swaying, side to side. A glazed look was over her eyes.

"Jasmine!" I called, as she stared to run into a pole.

This place is so... she said as she teetered, side to side, weird. Is it just me, or are you spinning too?

A blank realazation came over me. "Jasmine, you're drunk?! Do they even have wine or beer here?" I asked Donia. I then saw she was cracking up.

"I'm sorry... A drunk dragon!" She said.

If it's here or not, I don't know... but there is a... a... brewery a while down... She said.

"Go to the courtyard or something." I said. She became suddenly serious.

And leave you here? With a killer? No... I stay with you.

"Jasmine, you're drunk. You have to lay down. Your going to destroy the school!" I complained. She swung her head. I sighed.

"So, where's the office?" I asked Donia.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

12 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Donia
I grabbed Sebs wrist and pulled him along towards the office. "She's probably asleep by now." I said calmly walking ignoring my jumping pulse as his fingers brushed my palm and wrist. We were a few feet from her office when he stopped completely his thumb resting against my wrist. "Hang on a second." He said flipping my wrist so that it faced him and he could see the pink puckered scar on it. "What is this?!" He exclaimed. I pulled away and rubbed my wrist with my thumb my face and voice desolute. "My foster parents did this 'Mom' did this one and 'Dad' did this one they were convinced I was a monster that had to be destroyed they never said my name all they said was 'Cut, cut, cut, cut' over and over again as they did it holding my wrists under the water. They also tried to drown me. I still can't look at a bathtub." I said with a weak smile. He looked horrified at me. "Oh my god Donia I'm so sorry." He said. And I looked down tears rolling down my cheeks and he hugged me. "I am so sorry." He insisted hugging me tightly. I blushed slightly as he continued to hold me. "It's the past it can't be undone." I said hugging back. "I know but I still am sorry and if I knew your foster parents I would sick Jasmine on them." He said fiercly. "How about drunk Jasmine?" I suggested with a giggle and he laughed relaxing and letting me go. I looked up at him with a smile. "Thank you Seb." I said. "No problem." He replied calmly.

49 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion

Ok... slightly awkward moment... well, it's over. But Donia being... hurt? I would expect her to track them down and kill them! I guess not, though. I didn't think she could kill. A small note was sprawled across a door:

Headmaster relocated to a safe location, please see Mrs.Gwendolyn.

"Mrs. Gwendolyn? Never heard of her." Donia mumbled.

"Should we go back to..." I said, knowing she understood.

"No. Let's just go to the administrative office." She said. I nodded, and she led me in the opposite direction. Jasmine was gone.

"Jas?" I call into the night.

Jas? I call, the other way. A deathly silence awaits me as my heart drops.

"There's something wring with Jasmine."

Spoiler! :
She isn't dead. I was thinking more like kidnapped and unconsience, or if no one wants to then just in a drunken sleep. Anyone up to kidnapping a dragon?

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:29 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

I will:) I mean Amnesty probably could do it....use the dragon to protect her and all?
"Hello, is this thing on?"

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm
LastPaladin says...

I'm dropping out with Scar, sorry, this storybook too chaotic, and though the idea intrigues, I believe the execution is less than to be desired. Good luck anyway.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
This earth was made a common treasury
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace
The orders came to cut them down

Billy Bragg - The World Turned Upside Down

12 Reviews

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Donia
I froze and closed my eyes. "Stay calm." Was all I said to Seb before darkness exploded from the walls intertwining together and stroking my bare skin. 'Dragon Amnesty stolen kidnapped. This way this way.' The darkness whispered so loud that even Seb heard the whispers. "W-what is that?!" He said shaking. "Darkness." I replied shortly.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

CLOSED. *sorry guys.*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

49 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 pm
MilkNCookies says...

=( Too bad. This was a real good idea. But, *sigh*. Move it to the archives. =(

~Dr.Seuss.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank