z

Young Writers Society

Hiding

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 am
fictionfanatic says...

Since there's two Alex's I'll change the fake ID name to Jacob Brothers instead.:

I peered at everyone from the trees. The one girl with white hair and amazingly blue eyes caught me looking and smiled at me slightly.

***sorry it's short. I'm kinda confused right now since I came in late.***
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 am
LovelessSummer says...

Zane-
I groaned and rubbed my head. Stupid taser. Alex was talking about something. Being an ex-government worker. That explains the look on his face when we saw Jack-or whatever-. I groaned again as my body slowly healed. I raised myself up slowly and shook out my wings.
" Morning everyone," I grimaced. I looked over to see Kiera draped across Jack's shoulder((Kiera's knocked out...right?)).
" Hey, put her down," I yelled. I growled in my throat and bared my teeth.
" Hey," Jack mumbled to Alex," get bat boy to calm down." Alex scoffed and rolled his eyes.
" Why should I?" I took a step towards Mr.Governmentman and ruffled my wings.
" Put. Her. Down." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kaya step up nervosly.
" Yeah, what Zane said!" Jack looked at the both of us and a few other that were coming up on the flank. After a few agonizing minutes, he dropped Kiera to the ground and got in his car.
" We can't let him just get away," Justin-I think- hissed. I ran over and threw Kiera on my back.
" We'll have to for now. He knows he won't be able to beat us now. Don't worry, he'll be back."
" How can you be so sure," Kaya whined. I shrugged and lifted about three inches off the ground.
" He obviosly wants something from one of us. What other reason would he have to try and kidnap one of us?" There was a round of mumbles and unsure head scratched. "Listen, we just have to make sure Kiera's safe. Okay? Meet back at the school."
Alex tugged on my leg.
" How are we supposed to get back? You were my ride here, Zane!" I smiled weakly.
" I know! Sorry, i'll come back around and pick you up after I drop Kiera off in my dorm room."
" You think the schools are safe," Justin asked while dusting off his shirt.
" Nope. Anne, you think you can carry someone back to school? I can't do this alone." She nodded and gestured for Kaya to climb on her back. I liften up higher in the sky.
" Okay, be back for ya' Alex!"
(( Hope this was okay. Don't know is I messed some things up, tell me if I did.))
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Reviews: 2
Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:33 am
View Likes
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

((Um, I'm kinda hidden in the trees, no one knows I'm there, I'm waiting for the right moment to strike. Just so you know. :) ))
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 am
fictionfanatic says...

By Justin do you mean me?
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 am
LovelessSummer says...

(( I suppose so, unless you're like back at the school or something. If that's the case i'll just efface you from my post.))

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 am
fictionfanatic says...

*Jacob* (a.k.a Jason):

I was to riled up to use anything but fire so I walked in the woods until I calmed down. I came to a small puddle of water and peered into it. My eyes blazed red. I held my hand out and lifted the water. With my other hand I pulled the dirt out of it and placed it on the ground. I splashed the water on my face. Pushing myself from the ground I used air to get to the trees. Traveling from tree to tree by pushing off with air I eventually caught up with the rest of them.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 am
fictionfanatic says...

(Can someone please put me in here? I've been trying but it's not working. Help?)
Live, Love, Laugh

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 am

(OK, this needs to continue with a bang or I'm gonna lose it! ;) )

~Silver~

I sat in the tree, over looking the conversation/argument between Alex and The Evil Man, Jack. The more and more I thought about it, The angrier and angrier I got.
"You should have stayed with the government"
"Well I didn't!"
"You were a fool to turn against us"
I can't take it anymore! These are the people who took away our lives! I had a family! We ALL had families! And then they took away our chances of a normal life! I stood up on my branch and screamed like a siren. I jumped down from the branch, my wings spread wide, all eyes on me, no one moving.
With bloodshot eyes I slowly walked towards the Ev- Jack, who seemed too shocked to move.
"You and your entire agency have robbed innocent children of normal lives, and then when we try to live, you come in and try to hunt us down like animals so we can be experimented on and possibly killed." By now I was very close to Jack. "How do you sleep at night?" I asked, whispering. Before he could say a thing, I punched him in the gut, sending him backwards unconscious, surprising everyone, even myself with the strength.
Then, I turned to Alex... (O.O !Alex in trouble! O.O)
If that never happened,

143 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 am
LovelessSummer says...

(( Oi! We'll just start from Kineta's post then I suppose (since things got topsey turvey). ))
Zane-
I sat up abruptly at the sound of screaming and awoke to Silver, of all people, punching Jack in the gut. And then she turned to Alex...
" Woah, woah, woah," I yelled while jumping up. " Calm down, darlin'. I know you must have a lot of pent up anger and such but can it wait?" She gave me a confused look and slightly tipped her head to the side. " You've just knocked out the baddie, sweetheart, this is the perfect opportunity to run like the dogs of hell were after us."
" Oooohhhh," she said, looking over at Jack. " I guess so." I smiled and picked up Kiera's still unconcious body.
" I know so," I draped her on my back and lifted up into the sky a bit. " You others will be okay with finding another way home." They groaned, but agreed.
" We can just use old Jack's car, it might be a bit beat up," Alex said," but useable." He walked over and grabbed the keys from Jack's pocket.
" Okay good," I smiled," see you guys later then." I cleared the trees and took off towards the school.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 pm

~Silver~

I watched Zane fly toward the school. I looked a Jack on the floor, unconsious on the ground. I smiled to myself. I walked back towards him. "Let that start the pay back." I barly whispered in disgust. I went to the center of the clearing, getting ready to get out of there. I looked at Alex, who was exiting the clearing. I stared at him for a second, a bit of my previous furry returning. But then I swallowed it down. I'll get him later. (O.O oh! he still in trouble! O.O)
If that never happened,

143 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm
LovelessSummer says...

(( Watch out, Alex! You have an angry bird on your tail! ))

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 pm

(LOL! :smt003 )
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Jacob:

I felt alone. Though I was used to being alone I wasn't used to being alone around people. People like me nonetheless. I lay on the couch in the lounge. Luckily no one was there and I could think. I continued to think about this for a while until someone burst through the doors.

My brain told my body to defend myself and my hands lit on fire "Crap!" I cried. I looked at the girl. Luckily, she was one of the ones like me. I think her name was Sliver
Live, Love, Laugh

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

~Silver~

I burst through the door to the loby. I arrived before the others, and was pissed. I looked over at the couch, and saw a boy on it. What was his name? Jake? Jack? Jacob? oh ya, Jacob. He was a normal kid, right? Then his hands bursts into flames. Well, I was way off. I sighed, sitting down and then I just put my head in my hands. This was a long day. I looked back up and said "Everyone else in bed?"
Jacob, who was trying to put his hands out, nodded. I sighed again, and unziped my jacket, revieling my folded up wings. Then I let them extend so they could air out. Jacobs eyes widened a bit.
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
fictionfanatic says...

*Jacob*:

When she took off her jacket wings spilled out. I felt my mouth fall open but I clamped it shut. She stared at me but I didn't know why. It was kind of awkward. I began waving the smoke away from the sprinklers as she said "Why are your eyes like that?" confused I asked "What do you mean?" She hesitated for a moment then said "Your eyes, they're like, right red."

I slapped my hands over my eyes and said "Crap!" sighing let my hand slid down my face "My eyes change color depending on the element I use." I blew a blast of air and knew that now my eyes were the clear grey color. "You control the elements?" she asked curiously. I nodded "Yeah." She just stared for a moment but quickly said "I'm Silver."

I nodded "I know who you are. I saw you at the lab once. Before you escaped." She looked at me puzzled "Why didn't you escape with the rest of us. I sighed "I was undergoing surgery and could barely walk my head was so foggy. But I got out later. I stayed in the woods to hide for a while until I heard about you guys."
Live, Love, Laugh

I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor