z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

"I know," Marcua sighed. " but I don't want to lose you...I don't want you to get hurt." He stopped adn gathered her in his arms. A tear trickled down his cheek, dropping on hers.

"Awww.....so cute..." Tucker said, jokingly as he walked up the steps. HE raised his hands to get everyones attention.

"Okay! Time to get down to buisness. WE need this house guarded Twenty-four-seven so who wants to volenteer?" no hands raised up.

"First person to volenteer gets my supper." Automatically ten hands flew up. Tucker nodded.

"Okay we'll need three on each side of teh house, and two on top. Maybe one under too." They grumbled but went to their places. The others reluctently left.

He turned to them. "Now where were we?"
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal swallowed hard and looked at Tucker. "How does teh hybrid thing work?"

"It'd be like changing a human to a werewolf." He replied. "All it takes is being bit."

"And when a wolf bites a human is there any automatic assumption?" She asked. She felt Marcus tense a little. Tucker just laughed.

"No, we're different then vampires, we change to build a pack, not to find a mate." Tucker led them in the house and she got Marcus to let her go. She sat at the table drawing circles on the table.

"After the bite thing, how would I make Marcus like me?" She asked softly looking at Tucker.

"That's more complicated. It wouldn't be if he was a she." Tucker shrugged. "There is a swap of blood then you have to bite him at just the right time. See he's body will react badly to your blood and just before he dies from it you have to bite him. It's like an antidote, but otherwise it won't work."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Marcus watched Leal, wating for her reaction. Seh didn't have one, she just sat there.

"So what your saying is...?"

"What I'm saying is, in order for Marcus to like you after you become a hybrid, you'll have to give him some of your blood, therefore, almost killing him. But you have to bite him before he dies, or else he...dies." Leal gasped.

"But how will I know when to bite him?"

"You just will." He looked at Marcus, sympathy showing in his eyes.

Leal didn't say nothing, just stared at Marcus. After a while she looked at Tucker.

"I'm ready then." She looked at Marcus one more time before walking up to Tucker.

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal's insides were shaking in sheer fear. Tucker looked at Marcus and then her. "You sure?"

"Ya, I'm sure." She whispered. He backed up and changed into his wolf form. She swallowed hard, did he have to do that. She tensed as she slowly sunk to the floor so it would be easier for him to bite her. Closing her eyes she waited. She felt his teeth sink into the back of her neck and she whimpered in pain clinching her hands into fists. She didn't know when he pulled back but the room started to swim and she tried to focus everything. Nothing would focus though. She heard voices though.

"Is she ok?" That was Marcus.

"She's fine, she'll be up in a few minutes, just give her time." Tucker replied, he was in his human form she guessed.

"She'll remember everything, right?"

"After a while. When she wakes up I suggest you be upstairs, for a while she wont remember. She'll attack most anyone she sees, that's why I'm going to take her to the basement, she won't be able to break out of there." Tucker said. Everything went black then and she struggled to get through it. She woke up in a dark room looking around. What was going on. She looked at her hands, they looked normal enough. There was a mirror a few feet away and she looked in it, she looked like a normal person. A noise sounded above her and she tensed looking around. She could see everything in full detail. The door opened.

"Good, your awake." She reconized the guy, by the smell of him he was a werewolf. "How do you feel?"

"Where am I?" She demanded moving towards him. Something stopped her at the base of the stairs.

"My basement, that braclet on your arm won't let you go any further towards me, don't try." He replied.

"Why?"

"No one has ever become a hybrid for a while, we want to make sure you won't hurt us." He shrugged. "Do you remember me?" Suddenly everything came back.

"Where's Marcus?" She asked. He smiled and pushed a button, the bracelet fell off.

"Come on." He smiled walking up the stairs.

*Mwahahahaha*
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

*points finger....that's evilness!*

Leal came into teh living room. It looked as if nothing had changed but he knew soemthing had.

"Marcus?" she asked, taking a step towards him. He nodded.

"I...I want to bite you." she said, confyusign raging in her eyes.

"I know...it's the only way...for me to like you again." he ground out.

She stepped forward, rage starting to show in her eyes. Her eyes turned an ugly blood colour red, before she leaped at him. He didn't defend himself...just let her bite him. He flinched when she latched on, but that was all.

She let go, stepping back away from him. He started to sink to the floor but she caught him and bite him again. Darkness faded over him.
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**How??? Honey, where on earth do you live that it is one there. It's like three from five here. Please finish that post. **
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:45 pm

* I liek in georgia...but i mieant 5:00. I had to get off....*

*ill finish it later*

110 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal paced the basement and crossed her arms again as Tucker sat on the stairs.

"How long was I out?" She demanded for the fifth time.

"An hour tops." He replied.

"It's been that." She complained walking over to Marcus again. She stroked his perfect face looking him over. "He didn't want me to bite him." She whimpered softly kneeling next to him.

"Yes he did." Tucker replied.

"No, he forced himself to say that was the only way." She replied laying her head on his chest and looking at Marcus. "I'm so sorry, love."

***How was that evilness?????***
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 pm

*shrugs*

Marcus came too, hearing the soft sound of Leal's voice. He smiled, startign to sit up. Opening his eyes, he looked at Leal...she hadn't changed...much. Her skin was more of a silver beige, and her eyes were coal black.

"I love you." Was the first thing he said.

"I love you too, Marcus." her hand stroked his chest where it lay, gently movign up and down.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

“I’m so sorry.” She whispered looking at his perfect face, it wasn’t much different, just a tad.

“For what?” He asked smiling at her.

“You didn’t want this. I-I shouldn’t have…” She laid her head on his chest so she wasn’t looking at him. She felt horrible, he was happy how he was, he didn’t want to be like this, she just knew it.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 pm

He shook his head, chucklign to himself. She just didn't understand. He was happy. Looking down at her, her hair splayed across his chest, she looked liek a goddess.

He titled her chin up with his index finger, looking into her eyes. "I love you. I wouldn't change a thing. If this is the onyl way we can be together, then so be it. But as for me...I'm hungry. you?"

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:29 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal smiled softly. “Very.” She smield getting up and pulling him with her. Tucker was standing at the door to the upstairs.

“You sure he isn’t going to go off or anything?” Tucker asked worried.

“I’m sure, unless we go without food we’ll be fine.” She smiled holding Marcus’ hand lovingly.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Leal smiled for awhile, then frowned.

"When I feed..." Tucker laughed.

"You'll still eat teh same if thats what your asking."

Marcus just shook his head and tried not to laugh. He was, he thought, just the same as her.

A hybrid.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal smiled and then turned and took off out of the house running faster then she had before. She felt free. Marcus ran up beside her with the same strenght and she smiled. This was heaven, tis was perfect! They fed and then just ran around. When they ran around one mountain they ran into his family.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 pm

*you feeling okay?*

Marcus frowned as they rounded teh corner of the mountain.

*sorry can't type now, can't stop coughing...i'll finis later.*

A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson