z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:02 am
Lindsaroo says...

Telayna looked at Lethero's outstretched hand then looked up to his face and smiled.

"So you're calling me a freak?"

"Pretty much." He smiled and she took his hand. He pulled her to her feet and she tried to keep a straight face and hold back the pink tint wanting to show on her face. Laney came back around the corner and sighed as she saw Lethero but held back any comments.

"Would you two hurry up?" She called.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:58 am
MadHatter says...

Dargon smelled death. To most people, it would smell like garbage that had been sitting a day to long, or a dry musty smell that was like an attic. But Dargon knew better. Death was on wind's breath, soon it would come. A great multitude of death. A slaughter.

"Are we near, I want to get off the streets." Laney shook her head. Dargon shuddered and used his magic to make him part of the shadow.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 am
Lindsaroo says...

*No freaking idea what to put, but I'll try to keep this moving*

They reached the police station a while later. Laney and Lethero walked into the door and Telayna went to follow, but Lethero stopped.

"Stay here. Something could happen and you need to stay safe." Telayna nodded and leaned up against the wall. She was by herself and felt vulnerable for the first time in her life. She let out a deep sigh and kept her thoughts on other things.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 am
Lethero says...

Lethero stepped into the police station and looked around. Good, he thought, no one I work with is here. "Follow me," he said to Laney, "we're going to my office."

"Is it safe?" Laney asked.

"No clue." They walked amoung the officers and when one stopped them Lethero showed them his badge and continued. But things went bad when they got to the office. Lethero dived behind a wall as the sheriff walked by. When the sheriff left Lethero said, "Dammit that was close."

They continued on and came to his office. When they entered Lethero ran to his computer and entered a code. "Ok, let's find the information we need."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs