Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Calligraphy says...

thanks guys

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am
View Likes
TheGreatIthy says...

Yeah, sorry about all of this. I will post tomorrow hopefully.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 pm
Blueskysummer says...

bump to remind to post ;P
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm
Calligraphy says...

Guys if you want to make this work you have to be ones to post....

8 Reviews

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 am
Blueskysummer says...

(extending my post as a bump and to get things rolling)

Fawn Trell

Man, was that water cold. My hand was clamped in Elson's so tight it hurt, but it distracted from the cold. We waded out up to our knees, our waists, our chests, and yet still Ilania hadn't noticed us. I was about to call out when I heard something...

I turned around as fast as the water would let me to see the district 3 boy making a run to the forest, my bag in his arms. he was still very close to the lake, and I sent my dagger flying. It hit him in the back with a thunk, and he cried out as he fell, but he was still alive. I made a run through the water, moving agonizingly slow as the injured boy tried to find something to attack me with in my bag. I was sloshing through the shallows when he found one of Elson's knives.

The large boy managed to get to his knees, the initial pain either fading or the shock wearing off. My bow was nearby, so very close... He threw the knife and I could see it, coming right at my face. I threw myself down just a moment too late, the knife hitting my left shoulder before spinning past and splashing into the water. Fire spread through my skin, but I couldn't let that get to me now. I splashed around, searching for the knife in the lake, which was turning pinkish from the blood from my shoulder. My hand grasped the handle and she spun, surprised as my knife hit something, and stabbed outward, hearing a gasp from the the boy. He'd tried to sneak up behind her while she was searching, and been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She'd stabbed him right through the heart.

He looked at her with fading eyes as he fell back into the lake. She retrieved the knife as a cannon went off.

One Career down.

Aminen is dead
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:48 am
Calligraphy says...

Thanks lets see if this works!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 am
ultraviolet says...

Could we maybe try to start this up again after November's over? NaNo's taking over my life.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 am
Calligraphy says...

I suppose it could wait a few more weeks XD

8 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am
Blueskysummer says...

*bump*

anyone for trying to re-start it? I know nano kind of killed it for a while...

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 am
Calligraphy says...

If I started it again, I would probably just make a whole new Work... because a lot of our characters our gone too...

45 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 am
TheGreatIthy says...

If it restarts, can we wait until Sunday or something. My last exam is on Saturday and I really should be studying for it... :?

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 am
Calligraphy says...

Yeah that is fine, but I have a question... or two
Would you like to do it Disney land again, because that was so much easier?
Would you mind if I had a character?

Edit, I could post it as soon as possible, but not start until Monday..

45 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 am
TheGreatIthy says...

If Disney land would be easier, it may be a good idea. It also gives us a really good map to reference. Plus, the place is so big we will always find new places to be. I think we only really scratched the surface of the place's potential last time.

Also, I think it would be cool to have a character from you, Cal. I think we can trust you to be fair with the traps. ;)

If you post a new SB, I will be able to get a character in before the weekend is over, but I like the Monday start time.

Will review for food!

8 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 am
Blueskysummer says...

I'm in for a new SB! I can make a character definitely by next Thursday, that's when the last of my exams is done. (We get out the day before Christmas eve, can you believe it?) I say go ahead and make a character!

And just a thought, why not make it a Quarter Quell?

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 am
Calligraphy says...

topic73284.html - if you would like to save characters for yourselves.

and I will think about the quarter quell it can always be edited in later, but what would it be??

If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke