z

Young Writers Society

Gifted *details inside*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:59 am
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

I let that strange reble go. Pelting him with ice chucks as he ran. Two random girls came up to us. Wow, there were more of us then i thought.
"Um hey, im shawn, this is liam." I gestured between us.
"you are?" Liam held out hiks hand. How could he trust them so easily? I felt uneasy. I wasn't good with people. Like i said i can fend for myself. I crossed my arms, pushing the water away from us. It took a bit of concentration. But i was still listening to the girls.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:12 am
Sins says...

Liam

I smiled at the two girls, not really caring who they were. They were living and breathing, that was all that I cared about. This place could get seriously lonely when there was no one else around. It seemed to be my lucky day today though, hot girls galore.

"You are?" I smiled at them.

The girls looked kind of weary, which was understandable. I was a complete stranger after all. For all they knew, I could have been part of the rebellion or something.

"I'm Scarlett and this is Alma." The one girl shook my hand.

"Awesome names!" I winked back.

I couldn't help but notice Shawn sigh beside me. What? I was a flirt, okay. Besides, when you spent most of your time alone, being with girls felt like heaven. Even if they were annoying ones I didn't care, they were chicks; I was happy.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 am
eldEr says...

((I will do just that! *evil grin*))

JESS

I sighed and stared at Spice for a moment. "Well I actually planned on going out today anyways. I suppose you could tag along."

Spice grinned. "Go out? Without me? I'm hurt, Jess."

I laughed and flicked the side of his head playfully. "You're smiling you idiot. You've got horrible sarcasm." I flung my legs over the side of the couch and Spice's head.

Spice scrambled to his feet behind me and put his hands on my hips. "You hurt me," he hissed playfully. "You will pay the consequences in due time."

I laughed. "Sure, whatever. I'm under the curse of the pharoes." I walked towards the door and flung it open, grabbing a gun from the shelf. You never did know when those things would come in handy around here. "Comin'?" I asked before slipping out the door.

Spice ran up to me and we decended down the stairs and out the front door into the dusty streets. "Where exactly are we going?" he asked me as we walked down the street.

I shrugged. "To see a certain wonderful pet that has been restricted to outside the town." I hated that he couldn't come into the town with me, but as long as he was around it was alright.

Spice just nodded and kept walking alongside me. Something whizzed past and I froze, grabbing Spice's arm. "What was that?" I hissed.

He shrugged. "Coulda been anything, just keep wal-" He was cut off by three gunshots. I shrieked as he fell to the ground infront of me, blood seeping from three wounds in his chest.

I screamed again for somebody to come and help, dropping to my knees beside him and taking off my shirt without thinking twice that I was now in the middle of the street in just my underwear. I pressed it to his chest, trying to stop the bleeding. Tears sprung to my eyes. He wasn't breathing. The shirt was now soaked through in blood.

"Somebody help me!" I screamed, weeping. No, no, no! He wasn't gone! He couldn't be! I didn't even think that whoever had shot him might come back for me. The only thing running through my mind was that Spice wasn't here anymore. He was gone, really, truly gone.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 am
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

Three gunshots and a scream made us all jump a little. I looked up.
"And another one bites the dust." That was really cold and heartless, but whatever. I wasn't concentrating when the gunshots went off so now we were getting drenched. I looked up at liam.
"Geez your nice." I smiled and shrugged.
"I'm off to the pond now, if your coming then hurry up!" i smiled and turned around, freezing the water on the road. I ran and slid across it. I probably looked like an idiot, but they should see me under pressure. I've been told i'm more mature then most adults under pressure.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Saphire
What are you doing?" I asked my voice as cold as a crack of glacier ice. No answer. "Answer me." I said my voice cold. Three gunshots cut through the air and I screamed. I clapped a hand over my mouth and forced myself to take a deep cleansing breath. "Ok look I think we can agree on one thing. We need to get out of here." I said my voice slightly shaky.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

384 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm
eldEr says...

JESS

Nobody was coming! "SOMEBODY!" I screamed, tears coursing down my cheeks. "Help ME!" I burried my face into Spice's chest, willing him to start breathing again. Nothing happened. "Please!"

There had to be somebody who was willing to help. So long as whoever shot him didn't come back... I rose to my feet, hooking my hands under Spice's arms and dragging him behind a large apartment building before falling back to my knees.

"Anybody! Please help me!" I shrieked. There had to be somebody....there just had to be! What would I do without him? He was my only real friend... I burried my face in my hands and wept, leaning against the back of the building.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

I could hear someone screaming for help. I looked up at the others.
"Who is that, we have to go see." I turned and started running towards the screaming but Liam grabbed my arm, i splashed him with water.
"Touch me again and you will feel pain." I followed the screaming the others followed close behind me.

When i reach the source of the screaming i gasped. It was spice and that jess chick. I muttered under my breath staring at spice's gunshot wounds.
"Not him..." I ran beside jess and started hugging her.
"He's gone, he's gone..." She started mumbling over and over.
"It's okay, we're here now."

The Book.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm
ladyKixRox says...

Alma

Scarlett and i caught up with shawn,i was still Pretty shaken up by the gunshots,There was more drama here than where i am used to. I looked at shawn hugging the girl.I kneeled down beside them looking at the body.

"What happened?" I asked quietly just for them two to hear me.

The girl spoke through her tears. "It all happened so fast......He's gone." She bagan to sob some more. I didnt want to ask anything more. We were all soaking wet. I stood up and Scarlett came next to me,she shreiked at the site of a dead body.

"Its okay Scarlett." i said hiding her face in my shoulder.

"That guys dead." she said scared in my arms.

"I know." i said with no emotion,I could feel her shaking. I was calm because this isnt the first dead person i've seen or the secind,so i was used to it. If she looked at the body anylonger she'd want to vomit. I looked at Liam.Then Quickly to shawn and the girl.

"Where's The shooter?" I said kind of worried.
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 am
eldEr says...

JESS

"Where's the shooter?" One of them asked.

I shook my head. "I-I don't know." I broke away from Shawn and wiped hair from Spice's eyes. His eyes that would no longer see... I broke down again, sobbing my heart out. "He was my only friend..." My eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare. "I'm going to find whoever did this," I hissed through gritted teeth. They had taken my only friend, the only one I could rely on. They would pay dearly for what they did.

"Jess..." Shawn started, but she trailed off.

"I'm not kidding. Whoever did this will pay." I kissed Spice's forehead, fighting back more tears.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry, I'm lost, and not sure where I am in the story...I think I'm going to drop out...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 pm
NepoGirl says...

Awww.... Scarlett is all alone now. Hey, if you drop out, can someone kill you? :smt003

Scarlett

I stared at teh weeping girl before me, hugging Shawn as if her life depended it.

I didn't know what to do. I was never used to crying people, much less one's who have lost someone. Shawn, Alma, Liam, and Jess were actually one of the first people I met that haven't tried to kill me and/or rape me.

I wanted to help, but I knew that no words would help.

"I'm gonna check the are." I numbly stated, chraging into the rain. My barefoot feet spalshed in shallow puddles, but I paid no attention.

I just wanted to get away.
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

116 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Uh...I would stay in, but I'm completely lost, and I'm not sure where everyone is...last thing I remember, Apples character was questioning mine...sorry. If someone can please update me, I'll stay in...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am
Junglelover says...

Yup, I'm going to have to dropout too.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 am
NepoGirl says...

*sigh* I thought this story book would die quickly with so much people. Just tell me if you're sure so I can make Scarlett find you all, dead (No offense)
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, well, I'm for sure dropping out...I'm really sorry, but I'm just too confused.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14