z

Young Writers Society

Contracts

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 am
kidashka says...

Nono, my character *isn't* an assassin. I wanted her to take out a contract, ie. pay one of your characters to kill someone. But I don't know how she would feasibly find one.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Thu May 13, 2010 3:27 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

Ooh, that's a good question.

http://www.hire-a-killer.com/

I don't know.. how would you go about doing that?
Hmm, you don't need to know.
You could just have your character..
"know somebody."

:3
Got YWS?

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu May 13, 2010 4:16 am
Jas says...

She could be friends with me and ask me to kill whoever you needed dead for an ammount of money. OMFG. That's a real website o.0
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

33 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm
kidashka says...

That website is amazingly disturbing. :shock:

~Shari~

I made my way to the well, shaking slightly with a mixture of fear, worry, and also the fact that it was bloody freezing. I pulled my thin coat tighter and stopped just next to the well, staring at it with apprehension. This was the first time I'd been here in five years. It was pretty lucky I still knew the way, actually.

Now or never. I looked over the top, grabbing the cold metal grate tightly and pulling it to slide it off. It didn't budge. I tried again, but to no avail. What was wrong? I didn't understand. Maybe the hiding place had moved; it had been a long time since I'd been here after all. I glanced over the grate again, running my hands along the surface to feel for a hidden catch or something to help open it.

There. I squinted at the metal latch attached to the side of the grate, still trying to lift it. Again, no success. I looked closer - hang on... It wasn't a latch at all. It was a padlock. My hands fell to my sides hopelessly as I wondered how on earth I was going to get in and find someone.

A rustling noise behind me caught my attention and stopped my train of thought in it's tracks. I froze. The sound had been quiet, barely noticable, but still there. Almost quiet enough to be one of the people I'd been looking for. I stayed still, thinking through all of my options. Run? No, too suspicious and I'd be outran immediately. Fine then, I was going to stay here until-

The sensation of cold metal against my throat solved my dilemma, at least. Well, this was the second time in one night that I'd been put in this position; whilst certainly not a record, it was enough to worry me.

"Hello... assassin," I breathed, hoping this would at least throw them off guard.

[Enough to move the plot forward? The assassin can be anyone, but basically my character wants to take out a contract. She knows the place because her brother used to work there.]
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

336 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm
Jas says...

:)
I am nothing

~*~

33 Reviews

Mon May 17, 2010 1:06 pm
kidashka says...

Will anyone respond...? I love this SB... :(

336 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 am
Jas says...

I hope Tanith or Sock or Luminerre will because it would get boring with just two people going back and forth :D
I am nothing

~*~

33 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 am
kidashka says...

Yeah... :(

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara