z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola smiled as she ate. Colt sat across from her and next to Aiden as her dad got into the debate. Onced they finished eating the converstaion came to an end.

"Seemed like you two got along." Sola smiled as she helped clean the dishes Colt drying them as her dad wiped down the counter.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden shrugged. He felt useless just standing there while the rest of them cleaned up. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked unsure.

*Sorry, all I got.*
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You can wipe the table." Her dad said as they put the rest of the dishes up. "Otherwise we are done."

**I've nothing either. :S **
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Aiden nodded greatfully and took up the task of wipping down the table. He wanted to impress her dad. He needed this for his sister. They needed to be here. And he was going to the best job he could in everything that was asked of him.

**Something needs to happen...**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

(((I know and I've nothing. :S)))
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 am

**I got two ideas...

1. Aiden's dad shows up at the ranch and causes drama...

Or

2. Sola's dad falls in love with Aiden and starts treating him really well...And sola's brother gets really mad...and there's drama there.**

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***1 is more likely to happen. :P I'm sore all oever, even my brain is sore. :# stupid bball. :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 am

**How about Aiden's dad takes him and Sola captive? I have a plan of where I'm going with this...and it would be major drama...**

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((You want to post? Or me)))
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 pm

**I'll try to. I've been so busy with homework and life lately. I'm sorry it took this long.**

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((it's fine, seems everyone has. :D )))
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:36 am

Aiden laughed and splatered Sola with water as they all pitched in in cleaning up the kitchen. Suddenly, someone burst through the door shouting.

"Sir, there's someone stark raving drunk! He's yelling and cussing and demands to see Aiden and Amelia. Says his name is Mark. He's trying to destroy your barn!"

Amelia turned pale and tears pushed out of her eyes. She was so scared. Aiden's fists involuntarily tightened up as a defense mechenism. He turned and looked at the sheriff.

"Do you want me to handle it or you?"

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

"The horses!" Sola gasped taking off for the door before anyone could stop her. She ran as fast as she could hearing Aiden and her dad following her. She ran into the barn when she saw someone yanking a stall door open and she screamed when she saw him cut the horse with a knife.

"STOP!" She screamed. He spun around and looked at her. She stopped when the stinch hit her nose.

"YOU!" The man hissed coming at her. She stumbled backwards but not fast enough before her had her wrist. She heard Aiden and her dad get closer. Mark spun her around the knife to her neck and she whimpered as she froze stiff.

"Let her go." Her dad growled looking at the man. Sola smelled fire and she bit her lip praying they would put it out before her horses got hurt.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am

Aiden growled. He wanted to rip his dad's head off. He looked at his angel in Mark's arms. Aiden hissed, his dad smiled evilly.

"So I've found your weakness, son. She is quite lovely. I can see why you'd want her. Too bad you'll never get the chance." he laughed evilly, with a crazed look on his face. He was completely insane. "Maybe I'll try her myself...or just kill her."

Aiden growled. "Kill her and I swear I won't rest til your body is in the ground with hers."

"Just come with me Aiden, and she'll be fine."

Aiden had no choice. "Fine." He walked towards his dad and both of them headed to his house. Her dad tied them up together. He tied them tight with her facing him, just inches apart. He threw them in te basement and left them with promises of returning.

Aiden looked over at Sola. "You alright?"

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola swallowed and then nodded. "My dad will be here soon." She said her voice cracking a little.

"Might not do us any good for the time being." Aiden sighed. "Sorry I got you into this."

"No, I got myself in it. I shouldn't have acted on instinct, but I've worked hard for those horses and so has dad." She took a deep breath and looked at him. "What did your dad mean?"
Want a Readers crit???

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain