z

Young Writers Society

Starlit (Fantasy)

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:14 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Hyral continued to watch the events unravel from the shadows. The girl beside him was trying to calm her wolf. He kept a close eye on the demon. Soon he gazed up at her eyes.

Cursing under his breath Hyral clapped his hands together. Slowly he began to gather his energy. The girl apparently asked him a question, but he was lost in thought.

Slowly water began to creep up the demons legs. By the time she noticed it was was too late. Focusing he made water ropes to grapple her so she couldn't move.

"What are you doing?" The girls voice finally got through.

"She was about to use a confusion spell. It means doom for anyone caught in it."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:57 pm
Gwenevire says...

<< I am sorry this it out of the story but I am kinda lost.
Is Hyral looking at Saffron? Can you make that a little clearer. Its just I need to know :P Thanks>>

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Ya, just say he is cause there isn't anyone else that isn't somewhere else, that I can think of, PS. I'll be gone for a bit :D, keep Senra alive please. **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:52 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I was looking at the demon Saffron. Sorry.)

441 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:53 am
Gwenevire says...

<<Okay. Well in the last post I did she had disappeared into the forest. So maybe Hyral could follow her? Its up to you!
I will have to go shortly but I might get back on.>>

185 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I think we posted at like the same time.)

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 am
Wolf says...

-Just so you know, confusion magic doesn't work on everyone. Some may learn to block it out.-

"I am Ayra...that is all you need to know." she said slowly. Her eyes were fixed on the demon, who was by the looks of it, creating a confusion spell. Grim amusement played on her lips but she hid her smile.
She watched with cold eyes as Imogen struggled to keep her mind safe, but her uncaring was replaced with approval as hate emanated from the Miokoda. Hate was good. It was what she had learnt through years of torture--hate your enemies more than they hate you, and you'll be safe.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:49 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

"My name is Imogen. Forgive me, I have a problem with people invading my privacy."
Imogen was glad that the demon girl was gone. She could relax now. She hated demons. They were the only ones who could actually see inside the innermost part of her. She would not allow that! The hatred disappeared. No more threat, no more hatred. As simple as that. Her emotions went back to impassive. She didn't like people reading her emotions either. Say goodbye to open books, say hello to unknown person. She was not about to become an open book to strangers.

She shivered as the rain continued to beat down on her bare shoulders.
"It looks like I should've brought a coat." She smiled, trying to reassure this other elf that she meant her no harm. Her black long hair whipped around her face, constantly blocking her eyes from the people around her. Not good. She quickly pulled it back into a pony tail to get a better view of the action that could or was happening...
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:49 pm
Rydia says...

Lydia

"That's a good question. If you mean to ask 'what is my name' then it's Lydia but if you want to know 'who I am' that could take a long time," I replied, striking a match and holding the flame close to the small pile of sticks and moss I had created. In the stunned silence that followed, I watched as my fortress took light and began to stack some more twigs against it.

"What's your name?" I asked, turning back to the girl.

"Ariel," she answered. "Do you guys live here?"

"I do," I told her, "but the others are just visiting. In fact another girl, about your age, will be back soon. She went out hunting. Do you like fish?" I began to unwrap one of the sealed packets that kept the fish fresh for a day or two and then placed two on a metal rod and held it over the fire.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

441 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:36 pm
Gwenevire says...

The demon strode through the moonlit forest. She was relieved to be freed from those blast Njordian's. They had captured her when she was 12 and enslaved her and she was forced to do there dirty work. But finally she had escaped and was free. Well not quite, she still had the Njordian brand and was probably being tracked. She was one of there most valued slaves and they would not give up so easily.

She shook her head slightly and the rain began to poor down even higher. Once she reached the tree that she had dropped her cloak. She knelt next to the tree and pulled her cloak around her once more. She reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a silver dagger attached to a small leather belt she strung it around her wast and stood up.
She continued onwards. Past streams and small ponds and over to a large tree. She fell to her haunches and became her second form a Skrunt.

She sniffed the night air and without a moments hesitation began to dig. After several seconds of clawing at the damp earth it broke free from under her. She stuck her head through and pulled the rest of her body through the small hole and was gone.

<<Can we have Guns? I need someone to play into my characters story... Like follow me etc.>>

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:51 am
Wolf says...

-No guns! Also, did you just leave everyone else? Like walk away?_ :?
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

185 Reviews

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:05 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I'm a little confused. I thought I bound the demon with water? What's going on?)

441 Reviews

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Gwenevire says...

(What? I didn't even know that you where there and you can't just do that... I guess its kinda God moding!
No guns... Aw. Okay *Tear*
Yes I did leave all of you. Saffron does not like people. But I need someone to talk to her etc. Or els her story dies...
PLEASE can someone play into her life... By the way dude please don't bind her. And if you are planning to do so ask me first. :|

185 Reviews

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Not what I was doing. More like ting someone with a rope. You could have broken it, over powered Hyral. Not really godmoding. Any way, i may fallow her. Let me think.)

441 Reviews

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:22 am
Gwenevire says...

<< Okay :D>>

Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White