z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney looked at Aro, he seemed, cautious.

"Something wrong?" She asked him,

"Nope." He said, she looked at him and shook her head, he was lying.

"What is wrong?" She demanded,

"Laney, look up." Lethero yelled, she did and her heart sank. She wanted to puke. She jumped into the trees her feet moving swiftly the mask sliding back on her face. She hissed, this was getting old. She moved up higher on a branch as the one she had been on was broken through majic.

"Gotta do better then that." She hissed, she kept going moving right above the others. She looked at the ship, her eyes narrowed. It was a heart wrenching site. She jumped to another tree and kept going along with them swinging down to the ground to miss a branch then moved back to the trees.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero unholstered his gun and followed Laney into the trees.

*All I can think of :red:*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:05 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon began thinking of a plan. This ship would be seen by everyone right? So, other mystical's and good humans could help them! There had to be someone else out there who was willing to take down this ship. How stupid of these Preists. Even the police would be on there side this time. Illegal use of a spaceship! "Oh god..." The ship began to blast huge fiery balls down to the ground. They weren't trying to just kill mystical creatures. They were trying to kill the whold world!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

169 Reviews

Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero saw a ship that belonged to the police. It flew straight for the spaceship, but it wasn't shot down. Then it suddenly turned around and started shooting right at us. "Dammit," Lethero cursed. "The human side of the police are on their side."

*Sorry Mad, but I couldn't make it too easy for us :D*

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

141 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 pm
MadHatter says...

"Quick, into the sewers!" Lethero yelled. They all filed into the underground passages, just missing a large red blast that set the park on fire.

"The trees..." Dargon considered heading towards the park in a sad attempt to maybe save the trees, but Lethero stopped him.

"You can do nothing."

"I know, but I can here them screaming, moaning for the agony to end." Dargon shook his head and leapt in.

The sickly smelling water of the sewer was no comfort. Gang messages and other slang were spray painted on the walls. Several dead bodies floated by, nothing unusual for these times.

"There are others who will hide us. Follow me." Lethero bravely led the mysticals deeper into the sewers
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"HIDING?" Laney demanded "I don't think so. I can see what I can pull up at the police station. But I ain't hiding."

"Laney, going into that station would be suicide." Lethero growled,

"Not for a humen, yes for a mystical, but not a humen. You forget I'm a humen." SHe smiled, "Plus, I know how to get whatever information I want out of the police. I have people there that will give me what I want."

"And just how is that?" Dargon demanded,

"I've saved a few of them before, and they owe me. Plus, finding out how to destroy ships is just a visit to Ol' Riley. Finding out what hiding spots the police and such know about would be for my friends."

"Ol' Riley made sure we knew last time not to come back." Lethero argued.

"He'll let us come, especially when he finds out he's on their hit list and we know where he is." Laney smiled,
Want a Readers crit???

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:12 am
Lindsaroo says...

"I still don't want you going by yourself." Lethero said.

"I could go with her." Telayna spoke up.

"But you're not a human."

"Yeah but no body is gonna ever know. And I'm real good in bad situations." Telayna thought this may be something she could do to get the others to trust her. "Please? I know I can help." She begged at Lethero with her eyes. He looked deep in thought.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

141 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:17 am
MadHatter says...

Dargon stepped forward. "i'm coming too."

"What? Your too big. You'd blow our cover way to fast." Telayna smirked.

"She don't know me very well, do she?" Dargon smirked at the Bugs Bunny line. "If you run into trouble, you'll need every ounce of strength you can get. Just so happens I'm all strength."

Senna would lead the above ground team of Dargon, Telayna, and Aro. The rest would stay with Lethero. If they didn't return in two days, Lethero would consider them dead and continue without them. They said there goodbyes and split up.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:23 pm
SishBee says...

Key watched with interest, the group was splitting up.

She frowned as she decided which to follow, she hated the sewers, but she would be too obvious now that her tree cover was on fire.

Eventually, she chose the sewers. She dropped gracefully down into them and then reached into a pocket in her cloak producing a small round object, she placed it on the water and then hit it with two fingers.

The small round ball sprung open to become a makeshift canvas canoe. She grabbed a large branch floating past and used it as a paddle to glide silently along behind the group but she knew that her prescence wouldn't go unnoticed for very long.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

169 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:43 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero walked deeper into the sewers and once they were deep he walked up to Key. "I can't let them go off alone," he said, "they don't know anything about the police codes. I do seeing I used to be one."

"What about the others?" Key asked.

"I want you to look after them, please?"

"Ok, but if you get caught, it's your fault."

"Thanks." Lethero ran the way they came, picked up the scent of Gorgan, and went in search of them.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:05 pm
SishBee says...

Key, stayed back from the group making sure that no one took much notice of her.

Lethero was fine, she had known him from a while ago, but she was wary of Aro. She had seen his meeting with the demon and she had guessed she was the only one who had seen it.

"Keytwap scawed?" asked Shary, who couldn't pronounce "r's".

"No, just worried."

"Oh. Shawy not wowwied, Shawy knows Keytwap do good."

Key grinned down at the small fury thing in the front of her canoe.

"You do good too, Shary."

The little fur ball looked as if it would burst with pride. Shary loved complements.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Laney led the others towards the police department. She didn't know how Gorgon planned on hiding but suit himself. She moved swiftly, if she was lucky they'd been gone in a few minutes.

*Got nothin.*
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:59 am
Saphira says...

Katlyn stood next to Aro and looked at the man with nothing less than hatred in her eyes. Lethero had dissapperaed and so had Senna and Dorgan. She felt scared standing next to this man and she needed to find a way to help them.

*All i have for now*
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:48 am
Lindsaroo says...

*Senna? Isn't it Laney? Well I'm still gonna use that...*

Telayna kept a steady pace behind Laney. She felt a searing pain run up and down her back and pressed it against the wall.

"Hold up for a sec!" She shouted ahead. Just take deep breathes. You can control this. You've always been able to. Come on...Calm down and-- A voice ripped through her thoughts and her eyes snapped open. Lethero. Telayna groaned.

"Resting on the job are we?"

"You really can't just let a couple people do something on their own can you? Just like I've been told about the original Lethero."

"It runs in my blood. But what are you doing? We don't have time for breaks at a time like this."

"I'm trying to control myself!!" She shouted at him.

"Maybe you should work on controlling that anger."

"Sorry...I just...my wings really need to be let out. They've never been out like at all come to think of it. I feel as if I keep them in any longer they're gonna burst through the skin." She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes, letting the pain pass. Wiping away tears that came from the pain she looked at Lethero.

"Let's get going then." She said, showing an empty smile.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:03 am
Lethero says...

"Sometimes you got to let it happen," said Lethero shifting to his human form. "I'd go crazy if I couldn't be a wolf." He crouched down next to Telayna. "I'm a wolf 50% of the time. I keep changing."

"Yeah," Telayna said, "but with Alans ir with humans I'm still a freak."

"We're all freaks in real life." He stood up. "Now c'mon," he said offering his hand.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller