z

Young Writers Society

Nightwalkers of Seera

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:53 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev dropped his rifle and holstered his pistol. Black looked furious.
"What's wrong Chief?" Sev asked innocently.
"You no damn well what's wrong! You disobeyed me by coming here! I specifically told you not to come until you were better from your wound!" Black rubbed her temples with two fingers. Redwing started to laugh. Bluebarrel was trying to hold it back but couldn't.
"Sev, I want you to go back right now. And I mean it." Black said trying to be calm.
"No." Sev answered defiantly. He looked at the floor and saw the blood from countless humans.
"I thought this was supposed to be a raid, not a horror movie made real," Sev said.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 pm
Lethero says...

"The killing is only to show humans we are not to be messed with," Lethero said, as he removed his helmet.

"Well, I think you made your point very clear," Sev replied.

"Now everyone come on there are boxes of ammo, guns, armor, you name it's probably here."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

43 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:52 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev was tired. He sat down as the rest of the group scurried about picking up weapons and other provisions. He checked his pistol. He took the clip out and found that he had 3 rounds in it. He reloaded it into his gun. Black came up to him.
"Thanks for saving me back there with that guy," she said.
"No problem."
Black walked off through the door. Bluebarrel and Lethero ears pricked.
"Oh no. Sirens!" Bluebarrel yelled. Sure enough, in the distant were sirens.
"Everyone! Grab what you can and get back to the park!" Black yelled, taking charge. Everyone scrambled. Sev was looking for more ammo when he heard car doors slam in what seemed like a line. Some of the others had already made it out of the building but some didn't. The police were here.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

169 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Lethero says...

When Lethero saw that Sev was not following behind the group he turned around. "What is it?" Black asked.

"Sev ain't here," Lethero said. He sprinted into the building and saw Sev running towards the door. "Damn kid!" Lethero said in an urgent whisper, "why didn't you stay with the group."

"Ammo," Sev said simply holding up a few clips for a handgun.

Lethero rolled his eyes and pulled Sev out of the building, catching up with the others.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:33 pm
Maybe says...

Keski and Ankot sneaked around the back of the werehouse and made a dash towards the park.

"That was close." Ankot remarked. Keski agreed.

"Too close."

They entered their part of the park and met up with their pack.

*thats all i've got.*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

43 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev was running along with the others. Despite his armor, he was still pretty fast. He kept up with the pack. He heard the police storm the building behind them. He stopped and jumped into an alley when another car passed them. When it had gone, he ran off again to the park. He got there safely and was panting.
"So what do you think the humans will do?" Bluebarrel asked.
"Probably do what they have been doing," Black answered.
"Which is?" Sev asked sitting down on a bench.
"Staying away from us."
Sev stood up and walked to the pond. He sat down on a rock and watched the fish again.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:12 pm
Layleun says...

Black shook her head in her were form. She looked back at the warehouse, the helicopters were sweeping the park.

"Time to go!" she barked. Kail ran up to her in his wolf form, his pink fur like a beacon in the dark.

"Why do we have to go so soon?" his head cocked in question.

"Well," she started, "One, they're looking for us and two, we are better than them but we still have a home to get back to."

The pack circled around her, waiting for her command. Over all the yips and barks she heard Letheros distinctive voice, "Back to Court?"

Letheros hulking white form barged through the the forms of his pack and Blacks pack.

Bluebarrel stood close to Black, "Court would be good. I want to see my sister, her pups should be coming soon."

Black nodded, the mention of their underground home made her happy. The Streamline and Blood Paw packs had made a city under the city in old tunnels branching off of the canal. Barrel scratched his golden fur with his hind paw.

"Let's get a move on." Barrel took off, leading the pack.

Black let him lead and fell to the back of the pack where Sting was trotting along, towing a cart of ammo and such behind him, "You think it went well tonight?"

Sting grinned, "Definitely. We got a lot of new weapons and some armor."

Black nodded and barked back at Lethero, "If you're coming I'd hurry."

When the pack reached the canal, Black took the lead. one by one they entered the tunnel to Court. The city was entirely made out of the tunnel walls. Houses carved out from the walls and tepees made of deer carcass. The pack separated to go to their dwellings.

Black stretched and trotted to a fire where a large red wolf was curled on his side, sleeping. Black crouched into her hunting position and quietly padded towards the wolf.

"Don't even try. I'm tired and don't feel like getting pounced on."

The wolf rolled over onto his back, his rusty underside dirty from the ground.

Black jumped to all fours and smiled, "Nice to see ya, Metalclaw."

Metalclaw rolled his eyes, "You may be leader and all but you can always call me dad."

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 am
Maybe says...

Keski ran ahead of her pack, Ankot by her side.

"We can make a stand with Lethero's pack. We dont stand a chance alone and i dont think it would hurt him to have a few extra warriors." Keski said as she glanced behind her. In the distance the helicopters were sweeping the park and the voices of many angry men drifted to her ears.

"What about that other pack?" Ankot asked.

Keski remembered Sev and winced slightly. "We'll figure something out."

They ran past the pond, the pack in close pursuit. Keski's pack was small, but each wolf was a personal friend of hers and they all trusted her.

They emerged into the clearing and skidded to a halt. "Wha...?"

Lethero's pack was no where to be seen. A few scattered burnt out fires and pawprints were all that told they were once here.

"Where...?" Keski looked around. Pawprints, barley seen like someone had whipped them away, ran off towards the town.

"Shit." Keski cursed. By now her pack was standing behind her and the helicopters loomed closer.

"C'mon. We've got no choice but to follow them." Keski said, and led her pack in the direction the pawprints indicated, and soon a scent sprung up.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:33 am
Lethero says...

Lethero walked into the his house. "Ma," cried a voice in the back, "pa's home." Out of the back came a little boy about ten and grey hair came and hugged Lethero. It was his son, Leskin.

"And how is my pup doing?" Lethero asked.

"Good, pa," Leskin said, "did you go and kick some human's butts today."

"Yep, we got their entire warehouse."

"You home, Lethero," came another voice from the back. A female Werewolf came out of the back with black hair. "I'm glad your still alive."

"Me too, if I weren't, I'd never see you two again."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

41 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Layleun says...

Metalclaw stood and ruffled Blackwalkers fur, "How's life been, daughter?"

Metalclaw put his arm around Blacks shoulders as they started walking, "Well, we raided a warehouse today. Got lots of ammo and armor. Sting brought it to the weapon shack. How's Rainrock doin'?"

Metalclaw chuckled as they thought of Blacks little brother.

"He's good. Waiting to see you of..."

"BACKWALKER!"

A short werewolf came sprinting out of a clay house. His body was gray except his rusty paws and ears. Below his right eye was two blue teardrop markings. He lunged at Black, knocking her over.

"Yay! You did come back!" he hugged her fiercely.

Black grinned, "Of course I did, runt. Don't I always? I am the fearless leader by the way."

Bluebarrel came trotting up. He grinned at Black being smothered by her brother. A little pup was sitting proudly on her dads shoulders. Her fur was as gold as the sun, peppered with red until her long black tail which was curled at her side.

"Mommy!" the pup scrambled down Barrels back and over to Black. Black scooped up the pup and hugged her, "Hows my little Yellowluna?"

Yellowluna smiled up at her mother, "Good, grandpa went to warm up by the fire. When ever he does that it means your coming home!"

Black set Luna down and looked at Metalclaw who grinned and shrugged, "Not my fault I get a feeling your coming home; I wait for you."

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:51 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev walked through the camp and watched the packs go back to their families. He eventually got to his home. A lantern was lit inside.
"What the-" Sev said to himself. He unholstered his left pistol and snuck up to the front door. He opened it a crack and looked in. No one. He stepped inside. He went into the living room and found clay shards on the floor next to his daughters room.
"Oh no. No, no, no." Sev said. He walked in and found no one. He tore the place apart trying to find a trace of her. He stormed out of the room into the kitchen and found a note. It read:

Hey,
I went out to find you. I was getting worried and bored. Be back at 3:00.

Scout

Sev looked at the clock. It was now 7:00 P.M.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

169 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 pm
View Likes
Lethero says...

"So, has he been causing trouble, Reyu," Lethero asked his wife.

"Nope," Reyu answered, "he's been a good pup since you..." Sev burst through the door to Lethero's house.

"Lethero, is Scout here," Sev said in a panic.

"She was here for a while," Reyu said, "but she left. She said she was going to look for you."

"She's missing, I looked at Black's and some of the other's places, just incase, but I can't find her. Please help."

"Ok," Lethero replied, "but calm down. We'll go look. Let's go get Black, she'll help us."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 pm
Maybe says...

Keski cautiously sniffed the tunnel entrance. She looked back at her pack, waiting patiently behind her. She sighed and went down into the tunnel. First it was only wide or one, maybe two wolves to fit first, but it soon opened up to a wide passage. Keski padded on silent paws, looking from left to right.

She spotted the first wolf about a fourth of a mile down the tunnel. She was young and alone. Keski didn't know these parts, but she thought it strange. She told her pack to stay where they were and slowly walked up to the wolf.

"Hello." Keski said, startling the wolf, who had not heard or seen her approach.

"H-hello." the young wolf replied, shying back a pace or two.

"Don't worry, i won't hurt you. I'm new here. I'm Keski, leader of the RougeClaw pack." Keski said.

The young wolf said, "I'm Scout. My dad is Severance, of the Streamline pack. I was looking for him. Do you know where he is?" Scout asked.

"I thought he was here. But, stick with us, kid. We're sure to cross path's with your father sometime." Keski said. She motioned her pack to follow her and started down the passage, following the scent of Lethero and his pack. Her pack and Scout followed.

They came to a part of the tunnel that had a few scattered houses and were wolves all over the place. Lethero's scent was strong here, and Keski saw a few wolves she recognized from his pack.

"Wait here, in the shadows. I'll take scout and go on ahead. Be prepared to move out if we need to make a hasty retreat." Keski ordered Ankot. He nodded respectfully and slipped back into the shadows.

"C'mon kid." Keski sid, casually walking off. Her ears were perked and her eyes darted around, looking for threats. She followed Lethero's scent to a small house backed up against a wall. She knocked on the door.

"What?" Lethero demanded as he swung open the door. Seeing who it was, he gasped. "Keski! How did you get here?" he asked suspiciously, eyes narrowing.

"A little fairy told me. She also told me to find the magical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow." Keski said sarcastically. "How do you think!?"

Lethero caught sight of Scout. "Scout! Your father has been looking everywhere for you!" he said. He turned his eyes back to Keski, his eyes narrowing.

"Where did you find her?" he snarled.

"I didn't kidnap her, if that what your asking. I found her wandering the tunnel a ways up near the exit." Keski said, holding her head high and defiantly.

Scout gasped. "What time is it!?"

"About seven, why?" Lethero said.

"Oh man. I left my dad a note saying i would be back by three. I guess i lost track. It's easy to do that down here." she said.

"Ah, thats why he was so panicked." he said. "C'mon, lets go find your dad."

"Ok, you take care of her. Meanwhile, if you don't mind, me and my pack will be staying down here for a bit. Humans raiding the park and all. Unless, of course, you would rather condemn us to death." Keski said. "And who knows, one of us just might happen to let slip where your packs are located right now." she said slyly.

"Fine, stay down here. But you have to be farther up." Lethero said, sighing. Keski strode off and smiled to herself.

169 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:11 pm
Lethero says...

"Pa," Leskin said Keski left and Scout headed home, "who are those wolves."

"Just some friends of mine from a different pack," Lethero replied. "Now I smell some food that your mother is cooking and I haven't had a good meal for a while."

After the meal, Lethero layed down on his bed, and was about to fall asleep when his son came bounding in and jumping on the bed. "Pa, can I sleep with you and ma tonight."

Lethero sighed. "Yes you can, but no squirming, got it."

"Yes sir."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

41 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:23 am
Layleun says...

Bluebarrel sat next to Sev in human form, "Sev, buddy, calm down."

"I don't want to calm down! My daughter is missing!" Sev panicked and was running his hands through his hair.

Black was playing with Luna a little ways off. Luna sat on the ground. In her human form she looked about seven with curly blonde hair, tanned skin and freckles sprayed across her face. Black heard Sev and walked up to him. She put her arm around his shoulders, "Don't worry she'll be fine. Scout can take care of..."

Black looked across the camp and saw Keski and her pack standing near the entrance with Lethero and Sevs daughter. Sev saw her too.

"Scout!" he jumped up, swiftly turned to wolf and ran too her. Her caught her in an embrace. Black smiled but glared at the other pack, what were they doing here?

Bluebarrel came up from behind her, "What are.."

"I just asked myself that."

He put his arm around Blacks waist and waved Luna over to his hand. She took it and they walked to Letheros house.

When they got there, Black knocked on the door. Lethero answered. Black opened her mouth to speak but was cut off,

"She and her pack are staying up the tunnel until the humans stop their sweep. They need to hide and leave. I'm hungry and me wifes cookin dinner. I sent a gaurd to watch them and no they won't see him. Good night Blackwalker."

He swiftly shut the door in her face.

Bluebarrel looked satisfied, "Time to head home."

Luna giggled and skipped off toward home.

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman