z

Young Writers Society

War of the Tsurekin

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:45 am
Dynamo says...

(You can post him fighting one of the enemy Tsurekin, have Quincy wrap around it and start squeezing it. The you can make another enemy come up behind him to attack and have Shigure help him at the last second.

By the way, I just came up with a new story idea that I'm hoping to do with Ayumi. I'm just waiting for her to get back to me on whether she likes it or not. It's another love story, and it revolves around a love triangle.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:08 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

((Ok, and that should be a good story. :D So is it just normal people?))

Ty let Quincy slither up his arm and as the other Tsurekin was coming at them he threw Quincy at him. He quickly wrapped around the Tsurekin's neck tightening his grip as the Tsurekin tried to get him off. The oversized dog started to roll around to try and get Quincy off.

"Hold on, boy." Ty said as he watched the others master. He frowned when an eagle Tsurekin started to claw at Quincy to help the dog. "Quincy, come back." Quincy didn't have the chance though as he tried to make the dog roll again to ward off the attack. Ty frowned this wasn't good. All the sudden the eagle flew back as a tongue shot out. He looked over at Shigure and smiled.

"Thanks, I owe you!" He smiled at her. She smiled and shook her head.

"You would've done the same thing." She smiled at him.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:36 pm
Dynamo says...

(Nope, this time it's going to be about two dragons and a girl. There's a blue dragon, or ice dragon, and a red dragon that brothers and both end up marking her as their mate, and they end up fighting over her. But in the end the girl falls in love with both of them. So yeah, be sure to keep an eye out for that. The title I chose for it is Fire and Ice. :D )

After a few minutes of fighting, Kai and the others managed to take down all the enemy Tsurekin. As the masters tended to their partners, Alex said to all of them, "You're all a disgrace. Get out and take your Tsurekin with you." The kids were hesitant, but dragged their Tsurekin one by one out the back door and into the rain. When they were all gone, Alex smiled at Kai. "You've done well, I'm surprised."

"While you've all been sitting back and relaxing, my team has been training non-stop and getting stronger with each passing day. Now you're the ones who can't keep up with us."

Alex's smile widened even more. "Interesting. It's been a long time since I've had a good challenge. How about a one-on-one fight? If you win, I'll let you and the rest of your friends go, including Shigure's brother."

Kai frowned a little. "And if you win?"

"You have to leave the Aushalten and join Tsurikansen."

Fang took his hand and ran it up the side of his arm. He looked at the blood on his hand for a moment, then smiled and licked some of it off. He turned back to Skyra and said, "You won't be able to dodge all of my attacks, little wolf. Your speed is no match for a cat's."

"You haven't even hit me once yet. If you really think you're faster than me, then stop messing around and show me."

Fang's smile widened even more. "As you wish." He moved so fast that his body practically disappeared. When he reappeared he was behind Skyra. She spun around and lifted her arms to protect herself just as Fang's claws were coming down. She cried out as pain shot from her hand all the way up her arm as his claw smashed into her metal paw.

She jumped away from him to get some distance. She looked at her hand to see the damage he had caused. The claws on that paw started flickering until the blue glow disappeared all together.

(So now Skyra only has one laser claw left.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ty moved back with the others as Quincy wrapped around his arm his head on Ty's shoulder. He hoped Kai would win! They needed him.

Skyra growled low she hook her arm out that had the damage and winced a tad. It was time to finish this before she couldn't finish it at all. She growled low as she looked at him. Time for full speed. Just cause he's a cat doesn't mean he's been training to be faster! She thought to herself. It was time to end this once and for all! She shot forward her good claw slashing at his side, he barely moved back in time his armor barely touched. Skyra growled lowly as she leaped at him again faking with her claws and then slamming her back claws into his gut. She landed on the ground her eyes alert.

**Wouldn't she be faster since she's been training at it?**
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Dynamo says...

(Not necessarily. Their overall speed has been affected by Soul Fusion and Soul Possession differently. In the long run Soul Fusion is more powerful, but takes more time to train. Soul Possession is weaker in the long run and can be detrimental to the Tsurekin and his master, but has a more immediate effect without having to train. So technically, Harry and Fang's Soul Possession is more powerful than Skylar and Tala's Soul Fusion right now because she just used Soul Fusion for the first time. Ivy will explain it to them when they finish the mission.

I'll post later, I'm in class right now.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(ok)
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:46 pm
Dynamo says...

(Sorry for the wait, I was visiting my family on the weekend. By the way, Ayumi and I already started Fire and Ice. You can start reading it if you want, although we're only two posts in so far.)

"I'm not going to lose," Kai said.

"And how can you be so sure of that?" Alex asked.

"Because I can't afford to lose." He looked down at Ryukin and said, "Ready, buddy?"

"Always."

Kai kneeled beside the metal dragon and touched his head. A few moments later they transformed into Shinryu.

Alex's smile widened even more. "Finnaly, a real challenge." He kneeled down beside his own Tsurekin. He placed his own hand on Mantia's head and they fused as well. Mantia's head became a mask to protect his face, and his body became armour that protected his torso. Even though Mantia was a dangerous Tsurekin, he was still smaller than most. So he didn't have enough mass to completely cover his master. Mantia's blade-like arms attached themselves to Alex's arms. The blades seemed to extend until they were twice their original length.

When the transformation was complete, Alex said, "Now, let's get this started."

Without looking at them, Shinryu whispered to Shigure and Ty, "Take Hiorimaru and get yourselves to the rendezvous point. I'll meet you all there when I'm done."

Ty and Shigure nodded before putting Hiorimaru's arms over their shoulders and moving him across the room. The rear exit was in the same direction as Alex, but if they stayed far enough away from him he might not try to stop them. They hugged the wall and made their way to the door, but as soon as they passed Alex he said, "And who said you all could leave?"

They all froze and looked at him. Alex was beginning to turn toward them. Shinryu was suddenly there, attacking with his sword. Alex brought his bladed arms up and blocked his sword. Shinryu shouted, "Get going!"

(When Shigure and Ty bring Hiorimaru outside, they're going to see Elise and Ceder fighting against Bulgar.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((So they won't run into Skyra and Sean/Rieky.)))

Ty moved at an even pace with Shigure as they ran. Hiorimaru wasn't as heavy as Ty would've expected so they were able to move quickly. They got back to the entrance easily. Only to see Elise and Ceder fending off Bulgar.

((ok, so I forgot whose Bulgar was. :'( :S ))
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Dynamo says...

(Right, they took a the back door out of the warehouse. And Bulgar is the guy with the giant minotaur as his Tsurekin, the one that stampeded through Kai's old apartment's lobby.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((Fire and Ice is good by the way, I meant to say that in my last post I"d already read it. You need to post more. :D )))

Ty helped put Shigure's brother down gently before they went to help fight Bulgar and his huge Tsurekin. Huge was an understatement.

"Bout time y'all showed up. Where are the others?" Elise asked as she dodged an attack and Ceder's big bear lunaged at the huge Tsurekin.

"Kai is fighting Alex, we left Sean and Skylar fighting Brittney and Harry." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:09 pm
Dynamo says...

(I think it's a good concept for a story, definitely. But we only just started it last night. Ayumi may not be posting very often for the rest of the week because she's currently working at auditioning for a part in her school's latest play. She sounded very excited about it. But, when she has time she'll post more. :D )

Ceder smiled. "Then we'll just have to clear the path out before they finish their fights."

Fang stood up straight, as though he hadn't felt a thing. He moved his head from side to side, cracking his neck, before turning to face Skyra once again. "Not bad, little pup. Now try this on for size."

Fang started running head on toward her. Skyra readied herself as he got close and his arm reared back to strike. She moved to strike out at him before he could throw his punch, but just before her claw could make contact with his face his body dropped low to the ground.

One moment his foot shot up into her stomach, and the next thing Skyra could remember was she was flying through the air and slamming into the wall. The force of which she hit the wall left a small indent of her body in it. She hit the ground on all fours and started coughing and heaving, trying desperately to catch her breath after having the wind knocked out of her with such a force.

Sean wasn't fairing as well as he had been before with Brittney. Arachna was chasing him all over the place with the speed of a demon. Her accuracy had increased significantly, Sean couldn't even stop for a second to catch his breath without having Arachna catch up to him or being hit by one of her webs. He couldn't even try to fight back, because he knew the second he turned around to fire at her she would get him.

Things were not looking good.

(Can you have the guys outside start to lose? I have something I want to do with their group.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ty and Shigure started to move together with their Tsurekin to help when the huge Tsurekin tossed Ty and Quicny to the side. Shigure had been able to move quick enough, but Ty hadn't be as lucky. He hit the wall and groaned slowly starting to get up when Ceder came flying landing on top of him and nearly knocking him out.

"Get off!" He managed to say. Ceder rolled off and growled low.

"Stupid thing. We'll show it!" HE growled charging back in just to be thrown back again.

"Do we have to do all the work?" Elise laughed before ducking quickly.

"No more playing around this is serious." Shigure growled. Elise nodded as Ceder growled lowly crouching.

"I'm kill it!" He growled his temper getting the best of him.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 pm
Dynamo says...

"Relax," Elise said. "Remember what Ivy told us? Never let your anger get the better of you. It'll cloud your judgement during a fight."

"I think that's irrelevant now, because you're all going to lose," Bulgar said. He looked at Taura and said, "Finish them off."

The giant minotaur nodded and started pacing toward the group. When he was a few steps away from them, a cascade of flaming darts that looked like feathers rained down on his body and exploding on impact. The giant Tsurekin dropped to one knee.

Everyone turned to look in the direction the darts had come from. On the roof of the warehouse, they saw a figure clad in fiery orange and red armour with a bird shaped helmet and metal feathers hanging from his arms like wings. They immediately recognized him from how Kai and Skylar described him during their first encounter with Harry and Fang.

Richard looked down at Bulgar and said, "You shall not hurt these children."
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ty stared at the man for a few minutes. He was....well incrediable. Ty had never seen anything like him before. He watched as the guy landed in front of them. Bulgar had stepped back and Taura managed to get back up and in front of Bulgar. He seemed to be at a loss for words for a little while.

"Leave." Richard said firmly. Bulgar blinked and his fist clenched.

*Sorry, my computer is being SO slow. I don't know what is wrong with it but I'm about to kill it. I hate it when it does this I swear it's a girl with all it's mood changes. :@ Oh well, I'm going to bed. My ankles are killing me, and my dad and brother are fighting and I'm tired of hearing it. So if you post tonight I'll post tomorrow. But after Thanksgiving break I'm not sure how often I'll get on here. I'm going to try and up my game on school cause there is NO way I'm going to let myself stay in this house one more year if I don't graduate. Night*
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 am
Dynamo says...

(I know all about slow computers. The computers in our lab at college have a tendency to crash, a lot. In the 3d modeling program we use for our assignments, an object as simple as 200 polygons can crash the entire system. 200 is nothing, a normal character model for a video game can be around one million polygons, at the least. But you know what the really sad thing is? These computers are brand spanking new, with bigger hardrives, better video cards, more powerful processors, etc. And during a normal class, there are at least 20 crashes in total. They're trying to find out what's wrong with them, but honestly I think it's the locks the administrators put on the computer to keep people from hacking into the computers and planting viruses. Ironically, those same locks lock out most of the computers' functions, most of which we need in order to do our assignments.

Good luck with school and everything. I'm sure you can graduate if you work hard. :D Good night.)
Take that, science!

Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca